Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Vicky's home I_vote_lcapVicky's home I_voting_barVicky's home I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vicky's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Vicky's home Main
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Lilith found out there was a new vampire that joined the community and decided to visit the new vampire. She walked to the house and rang the door bell. Lilith admired the cute house and the decorations.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 am

Vicky was just lounging around her living room not doing anything in particular. She was quite bored and had an urge to just walk around town to see what they had up for sale. She heard the door bell rang and stood up answering the door.

"Hello," Vicky smiled and stared at Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:42 am

Lilith drew her attention back to the door where she was greeted, "Hi my name is Lilith, I noticed you were new in town so I thought I would drop by and say hi," Lilith laughed a bit being her normal goofy self like she has always been with Juria. To bad Juria wasn't here though to make her laugh even more.
Back to top Go down

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Vicky smiled and answered back, "Hi, my name is Victoria, but everyone calls me Vicky for short. Please come in," she stepped away from the door and held onto it so Lilith may enter.

"I know it's not much, but you know, it's a place to call home." Vicky watched Lilith walk in and look around, "Please sit down, may I give you anything to drink... though us vampire don't drink anymore," Vicky gave a small laugh. She had forgotten that she wasn't a human any longer.

"Sorry, I'm so used to living the human ways still." She confessed and sat down on one of the arm chairs.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Lilith smiled back and sat down right after Vicky said she could, she then gave a small laugh when she mentioned she was still used to the human style.

"No worries, I was just like you, bitten by a vampire, became like one, still acted like a human, but trust me you'll get used to biting other humans. They're quite delicious," Lilith nodded then gave another small laugh.

"Anyways, I love your house it's really cute and simple, not drastically decorated like some homes are, not to point fingers, but the sparkly vampires love over doing their decorations and furniture."
Back to top Go down

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Vicky nodded in agreement with Lilith and responded back, "Yeah, but I was a vegetarian when I was human." She didn't have any smile but when Lilith told her how nice her house looks she couldn't help but have a small smile.

"Thank you, I do like it myself," She said in a friendly voice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vicky's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicky's home   Vicky's home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicky's home
Page 1 of 1