Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Jacob's room I_vote_lcapJacob's room I_voting_barJacob's room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Jacob's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Jacob sat on his bed looking at his bandaged arm, he couldn't believe he surrounded to a girl, especially a stranger. But he couldn't help himself from blushing and couldn't stop thinking how beautiful she was. Jacob's eyebrows narrowed and shook his head trying to delete the image of Juria out of his mind.

I hate her she doesn't belong here.... her hair is so pretty and her eyes are amazing... NO STOP IT BAD JACOB BAD! He was thrashing his mind trying so hard to think about something else but he couldn't it was quite difficult for the young werewolf to think about something else when Juria was a huge distracting beautiful girl.

"I hate her so much," he sighed laying down on his pillow looking up at the ceiling, "but then again... maybe I do like her a bit... she isn't that bad... she did help me..." Jacob began blushing once more but it was hard to see since he had tan skin. His brown eyes glittered in the sunlight that was piercing through the window and warming up the room. Everything that was shiny or metal was glistening making the room brighter and colorful.

"Just be nicer Jacob... maybe she isn't what you truly make her out to be..." He thought to himself out loud and thinking about her the whole entire time.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 pm

((different time line))

When Jacob entered his room he already began receiving the sniffles. He took his wet clothes off for exchange of dry warm clothes. "Stupid Juria, it's all her fault, if iT wasn't for her Rozen would be listening to me and I can protect her..."

The young werewolf closed his eyes wanting to fall asleep, but he woke up from a sneeze, "Oh great, they're going to to hear it from me when they get back home!" Jacob turned to the other side of his bed sharply, but didn't realize he was at the edge so He fell face first on the floor.

"Ow... that was my face," his voice was mumbled, then he sneezed. "The universe hates me doesn't it?" Right when he said that his lantern fell on his back and broke, "yup just proved my point."

Last edited by Rozen on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:53 am

((OMG OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! "ow... that was my face" XD XD XD THAT WAS PERFECT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and Juria will be here shortly, right after they get back Wink HAHAHAHA OMG OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS ok im good now and ill post when the other time line catches up XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:46 pm

(xD lol thank you thank you xD)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 pm

((From the throne room after Jacob entered and left))

When Juria got out of the throne room, she followed Jacob back to his room but did so in a way that he had not heard her following him. When he went and closed the door behind him she sighed and bit the bottom of her lip, debating whether she should go in or just leave him be. She got a bit more confidence and knew if worse came to worse, she would use some magic to temporarily distract him. She smiled and first went quietly to her room and got some medicine for his cold and then went to his door.

“Jacob? It’s Juria… I know I’m probably the last person you want to talk to… but can I come in? I have some medicine that will make you feel better… and if you don’t say anything or no I’m coming in anyway, I’m just giving you a fair warning.” She smirked when she told him. On the other side of the doorway she could hear him scramble and with her vampire abilities could almost hear his heart racing. She figured it was racing because he was getting angry… but it almost sounded like something more.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 am

Still lying on the floor, Jacob was grumbling werewolf curses under his breath, until the one voice he didn't want to hear spoke to him on the other side of his door. He was glad he locked his door, but he still quickly got up and all the glass that was from his lantern fell to the floor.

Jacob kicked the broken glass under the bed and sloppily made his bed. "GO AWAY JURIA I DON'T NEED YOU HELP AT ALL! I AM PERFECTLY FINE!" He snapped a little bit harsher then what he intended too. Even though his outside feelings wanted Juria to go away, the inside of him wanted her to stay and come in, but he never showed this emotion. Not even Rozen, his closest cousin and best friend, knew he secretly loved Juria. If she were to know, this would be a non stop session of teasing.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am

Juria rolled her eyes and laughed, “Oh yeah? If you want me to go away why are you fixing your room up a little?” She knew she was correct, she could hear the scrambling from outside the door. Perhaps Jacob was trying to build a barrier in front of the door, but she didn’t put too much faith on this, it didn’t sound like he was pushing things to his door.

Getting a little impatient, Juria called in, “Ok Jacob, stop being such a problem… ready or not, I’m coming in.” She tried the door but it was locked and she grumbled to herself. She had two choices now, knock the door down, or use magic to lift the latch, but there was another option she figured wouldn’t work in a million years. Nevertheless, she decided to use this one first. She figured if she knocked the door down, it would be obvious that she had more than human strength. If she used magic, they would officially know she wasn’t human and upon closer look they could see she was at least a bit vampire. So, Juria did something she knew had only about an 8% chance of working, but it still could.

She released a heartfelt sigh and put her head against the doorway and using the kindest and softest voice she could manage she called through the door, “Please Jacob… I...I don’t want you getting sick…” when the scampering on the other side stopped and it seemed like Jacob was actually listening, Juria added, “…For Rozen’s sake?”
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Jacob didn't say anything, but stayed at his position for a while, he then stood up and walked towards the door and unlatched it, but a chain was set so it didn't open the door all the way.

"What do you want?" he asked more in the aggressive side, "I can do things on my own, I don't need someone come inside my home and start messing things up. I had plenty of colds in my time so if you please, let me rest." He didn't snap, or yell, but spoke calmly to her but in a way of saying just leave me alone. Jacob went on his bed and curled up in a ball and closed his eyes... then sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Juria raised her eyebrow, being calm and not yelling was certainly a new tactic for Jacob. Juria wasn’t about to let that stop her though. She tried the door again and realized he had unlocked it. She tried to go in, but there was a chain on the door that stopped her. She growled to herself, but didn’t let him hear it. She took a more funny tone to her voice and said, “I heard that sneeze! And yes, you might have gotten sick a few times before in your life. But guess what!! That was before you had meeee” She grinned, though he couldn’t see her.

The chain gave her enough room to stick her hand through and so she put a hand through and made it look like a little wolf by putting her middle and ring finger together and touching the thumb and sticking her index and pinky finger into the air. While she spoke she moved the ‘mouth’ of her hand animal and hoped Jacob was watching. “Oh Mr. Jacob…” she heard a bit of movement, so hopefully Jacob had turned to look at her hand wolf character. She then continued, “I know you don’t like me, and you want me to disappear, and you hate that I bother you, and that you think I’m annoying, and that you don’t like I’m Rozen’s new best friend, oh and that I’m not a werewolf, and whatever other reasons you come up with…” Juria paused to make sure Jacob was listening, “But… won’t you please just let me help you and drink this medicine? It works wonders from where I come from, and actually tastes pretty good… come on, if you want to get rid of me faster, you will let me help you. I’ll let you know Mr Jacob, however stubborn you are… I’m twice as stubborn as you are. And I swear I will sit outside this door and sing you random really stupid annoying songs if you don’t let me help you!”

Juria didn’t hear any movement from the other side of the room so she added, “I would grin with my hand puppet right now… but I don’t think I can… hmmm…” Juria hoped she was funny, and that Jacob would at least let her give him the medicine so that she wouldn’t have to stay there all night to bug him, because she would!
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:21 am

When Juria was making her little puppet with her hands, Jacob tried holding in a laugh. He would have never guessed how ridiculous her hand puppet is, but before he can even laugh or speak he sneezed again.

"I don't care, I'm not unlocking my door and I'm going to bed, and go ahead and sing, I can sleep through it," Jacob told her as he yawned and closed his eyes. "I would rather get better my way anyways."

He then opened his eyes and sat up when a thought struck him, "Wait, why in the world do you want to help ME? Out of all people. We both dislike each other, why are you helping, heck why do you care about me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:52 am

Juria laughed and replied, "oh trust me, you won't sleep, I can wake the dead and keep them awake when I want to." Juria wasn't lying, vampires were actually dead, and if they were trying to relax and rest (not necessarily sleep), Juria could keep them from relaxing. She actually could sing well, but the songs she chose to sing and the repetition of them made anyone be bothered.

Upon hearing the stubborn werewolf's last comment, Juria softened her voice and replied, "... Jacob, I don't dislike you, you are just always against me... You are not opening your mind to the idea that Rozen is my best friend. I tease you because its fun, but I don't dislike you. I do want to help you because believe it or not, I don't like friends of my friends being sick."

Changing her tone again so that Jacob wouldn't think she had gone soft, Juria then said, "Getting better your own way will take too long and it is stupid not to accept help! If someone is getting picked on by a group of 100 others, would that one person tell a powerful army who is willing to help, 'no I don't want any help'?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Jacob cracked the door open a tad just to peak his head out the door and narrowed his eyes, "Don't think that just because you're going all soft and nice I'll let you in, and yes if I'll say no to that army because I can destroy all of them!" Jacob then stood up straight and opened the door widely. but before speaking again he coughed.

"Now, for disturbing me, I will now share my wonderful cold with you," before Juria could think or react Jacob gave her a huge bear hug and not letting go. He could feel Juria squirming in his arms, but he didn't care as he kept holding her out of just teasing her, but upon holding Juria something warm sparked inside him and he began blushing and he didn't want to let go of Juria.

His playful face, which was a grin, turned a bit more serious and his hug loosened up into a caring hug. He then caught himself and didn't want things to become awkward or to show that he liked Juria so he squeezed the vampire even tighter and brought back his grin. "Mwhahaha, no who's evil."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Juria got an angry look and pratically growled, "I am NOT going soft, dont even THINK that! and then you really ARE stupid, you couldnt be a huge werewolf army of 100 all by yourself, you arent THAT powerful, you cant even fight against a cold!" Juria smirked at her last statement and then said, "Oh yeah, by the way a sickness weakens the body, so if someone were to attack... lets say ROZEN, you wouldnt be able to defend her as well, so therefore you should-- WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO OF ME YOU YOU YOU MUTT!"

When Jacob grabbed Juria, she squirmed all she could to get out of his grasp, but she knew she couldt. She could use abnormal strength and pry him off, or hit him with a small blast of magic, but they would both give away her true nature. Even as a vampire, she knew that prying off the werewolf would be difficult. She could probably do it, but it would be difficult. As a pretending-to-be-human, however, she knew she was completely trapped.

"Jacob I swear, LET ME GO! DON'T GET ME SICK! I dont want to use all of my medicine up, it is difficult to get usually! LET ME GO!"

Although Juria didnt want to admit it, the hug was very pleasant. She had not hugged someone actually living for a very long time, and the warmpth was a great feeling. Hugging her mother and fathers felt as if she was hugging statues that had the ability to move.

She stopped squirming when she felt Jacob relax into an almost caring hug, but after he started squeezing again, she decided she had just immagined it and it had been her mind wishing that he would have gently hugged her.

"LET ME GO FLEA BAG! YOU'RE CRUSHING ME!" Juria laughed when she called him a flea bag, to show she was joking, but then she showed she was angry when she informed him that he was crushing her.
"If I was really human... would he have killed me with this hug?" Juria thought to herself.

"FINE then... If thats the way you want to play? I can be evil too you know!" Without warning, Juria put both of her arms around Jacob's neck and made it so her face was right in front of his and had a dangerous look in her eyes, "Now then... drink the darn medicine, or I'm going to get Rozen to tell me embarassing stories of you! and then I shall use them... hehehe" Juria was a little too close for comfort, but oddly enjough she liked it. If anyone walked in on them right now, it would look as if they were going to start making out.

((haha Poor Jacob XD OH! I have an idea by the way, what if someone makes fun of Juria and she really does feel bad and like sits by herself (when Rozen isnt around) and looks like she wants to cry, and so Jacob hugs her? :3...and then of course hes like "I still hate you by the way" haha))

((ps: I'm sorry about any places I didnt spell something correct or I didnt put a word completely there... I'm rushing and my ipad isnt the best source for posting replies hahaha! ))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 pm

"There is a flaw in your plan little missy," Jacob told her, "You see I don't have any embarrassing moments of my childhood!" Jacob was ignoring Juria's insults to try to keep her in his arms and tried to keep her from getting loose, but when she wrapped her arms around Jacob's neck things became a bit more awkward. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!? This is unsanitary, get your grimy little arms off of me!" Jacob yelled, his face was pure red, the teen was trying to keep the blood from rushing to his face, but the closeness of the two made it worse.

What made matters worse was when a servant girl walked in and gasped, "I'm so sorry, Master Jacob, I did not mean to intrude." She quickly turned to walk the other way, but Jacob shoved Juria away from him and and tried to act calm.

"No! Wait, it's not what it looks like!!!" Jacob called after her but the servant girl just winked at him.

"Its ok Master Jacob, I won't tell anyone," she scurried on her way so she doesn't have to hear from Jacob anymore, leaving him dangling there.

"I hate my life," Jacob frowned and just fell to the ground, "Why does the universe hate me!" He then coughed.

(( Smile ok!))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 pm

A beautiful grin broke out over Juria's face, revealing slightly pointier k-9 fangs than usual, but they didnt give her away at all, they were just abnormal for a human. After getting away, Juria put two fingers in the air in a shape of a "V" and while she grinned she announced, "VICTORY! Score 0 for the werewolf, score 1 for the v... very cool human!"

Juria mentally sighed in releif that she caught herself and didnt say vampire and instead changed it to "very." She laughed but then went toward Jacob (luckily he didnt step backwards because he didnt want to "appear afraid or nervous") so she went over and tapped him lightly on the nose, "See puppy dog? I have my ways... and what are you talking about? everyone has embarassing moments in their childhood... its a integral part of childhood!"

In her mind, Juria thought, "will he hug me again and act as if he captured me? probably not, but I would like it if he did..."

When she tapped him on the nose, she had locked eyes with him and had continued eye contact up till that point, but after her internal thought, she turned her eyes away and reached into the bag that contained the medicine. She took out a small vial and rolled up the bag. "Here... you can give it back to me when you are done, it only takes a few drops. You dont even have to tell me you took it... if you do decide to take it, dont you dare drink the whole thing... it is expensive stuff alright? Only a few drops are necessary... like this..." Juria uncapped the small bottle and put her finger over it and then turned the bottle upside down so that a small bit stuck to the finger that was over the lid. She then put the cap back on and showed Jacob the medicine on her finger and then licked it off her finger. "There, just in case you thought I was trying to poison you, which would be an outlandish idea anyway" Juria laughed softly.

"By the way..." Juria begain and smirked, "I'm going to have a fun time telling Rozen about what the maid thought when she walked in on us." the devious and almost sinister shine in Juria's eyes was identical to her mother Esmerelda's eyes, although Jacob would not know this.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Ignoring practically everything what Juria was saying, Jacob was trying to contain his anger and his love for Juria. She was just absolutely stunning from where she was standing and he couldn't control his heartbeat as he felt it ripping out of his chest. He grabbed the medicine threw it on the bed and took a hold of the vampire and locked his lips with hers. He tasted her lips, and she tasted sweet from the medicine. He then put his hand through her hair feeling the silky softness of the strands that slipped through his fingers.

Everything felt as if it froze, time and space, everything melted around them. In his mind he was screaming to himself WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU'RE KISSING THE ENEMY HERE!!! But for some reason he couldn't pull away, her scent and taste was too strong for him. His body couldn't move, it acted with a mind on its own and he pulled her closer to him. Jacob was just waiting for her reaction for her to pull away from him and slap him, but for right now he was taking this all on, and savoring it.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Of ALL things that Jacob could have done, Juria would have never, ever... ever ever ever guessed what he actually did. She could have escaped an from attack his arm, or leg, and she definitely could have had a response if he would have said anything to her. What she DIDN'T have a response to was the warm feeling of being in his arms and the soft lips that pressed against her own.

Juria didn't know what to do, and her body was frozen from the sheer shock of the predicament she was in. However, as soon as she felt his strong hand in her hair and holding her close to him, she knew there was no possible fighting she could do. Her always fighting mind told her, NO, what the heck are you doing, don't accept this, don't Juria, don't... give...in but it was too late.

Not responding to logic, reason, or any training she had originally had, Juria's hands found their way onto Jacob's broad shoulders, but she didnt push away, instead she also drew the stubborn werewolf closer to her.

With the last of any resistance leaving her, Juria returned the enemy werewolf's kiss, and truth be known, she didn't want it to stop. The world blurred around her and she wasn't thinking of anything else, the only magic she retained was that to keep her eyes a natural color, and she was barely holding onto that. The only thing that mattered at that moment was to savor what she was feeling while the two of them kissed.

((OMG JACOB I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU DID XD but I think that was a very good move hahahaha!!! Juria approves))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Finally Jacob was able to get the control back into his body and took a hold of Juria's shoulders and pushed her away from him, but his eyes were looking straight into hers. Millions of thoughts were running through Jacob's mind as he couldn't believe what he had just done. He removed his hands slowly away from Juria and a rush of nervousness when through him. "Uh. Um. You can go." his gaze fell and his hair covered his eyes as he pointed towards the door for her to leave him.

He didn't know what to think, was she going to hate him forever for what he had done? What would Rozen think if she found out about this? She would never let him live through this if she found out. "Um. Also... Don't tell Rozen about this."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm

To keep her wits about her, Juria knew she had to go. She could have stayed and tormented the werewolf, but she knew it wasn't the time and place for that. Jacob had gone out on the line, and she didn't really want to hurt him for that with any words she could have said.

Just before leaving, Juria said with an strong but soft voice that had no shakiness to it, "Please take the medicine..." and then swiftly walked out of the room to leave the werewolf to his own thoughts about what just happened.

As soon as she was out of his room and around the corner, Juria broke into a run and didn't stop running until she reached her own room, where she quickly locked the door behind her. "What... has just happened?" Juria whispered to herself. She actually didn't know the answer to that question, but what she did know was that things were going to get a LOT more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's room   Jacob's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob's room
Page 1 of 1