Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Mark Barry (Approved) I_vote_lcapMark Barry (Approved) I_voting_barMark Barry (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry (Approved) I_vote_lcapMark Barry (Approved) I_voting_barMark Barry (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mark Barry (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Barry

Mark Barry

Mark Barry (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Mark Barry (Approved)   Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Out of Character
(tell us just a bit about yourself outside RP)

Name: Keyan Richey
Note:

In Character

Name: Mark Barry
Race: Demon
Note: Assassin

-Appearance-

Skin color: Desert Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Eye color: Crystal Blue
Height: 5” 9’
Build: 6 pack, No hair anywhere
Picture:

-How I act-

Personality: Mark is cold, calm and collective. He doesn’t take anything from anybody. He will listen to the situation before deciding his next moves otherwise his decisions are final.
Usual Mood: Awkward and over friendly

-History-

Mark Barry just a baby left in the woods to die his faithful death. He was the sacrifice for their GOD. Who’s God; no one actually knows but they worship them. It was a cold winter and wolves where hunting for meat to feed to their young. Mark laid there in the casket. No one was going to save him, it was natural. Animals...they’re natural beings and they too need to survive. Baby Mark laid there in the casket shivering in the cold winter snow. Suddenly when there was supposedly one, there was three and three became six and six became a dozen. They all circled steadily around Mark about to pounce on him.

Then it happened. A black mist appeared and snatched the child out of the casket, the wolves who were hungry stormed into the mist to take what was there’s ran inside. The blackness that was inside the mist became hot. This melted even the snow from the outside but Mark was safe. This pressure wasn’t meant to harm him it was to ensure the death of the target. The wolves; the dozen that was, was gone. All that was herd was a pout. Soft, still, and very, very quite whimper. They all died and the entity that held Mark was a demon. She took deep into the woods after that fight…and only the casket remained.

Mark was transformed, into a demon. Inheriting all of what the entity that saved him knew. But of course Mark was too young to know he had these skills, strengths, or magic abilities. He was still just a baby. The entity’s name was Christina McCrae. And she was an assassin who targeted things unjust. Such as how Mark was left in the woods as a sacrifice. She felt that someone should do something to stop the evil of the world, even though she was a Demon she felt the need of saving others. Whether it be her kind or another’s. And that’s what Mark had learned to accept. The terms of the harsh society but keeping Calm he grew up to be a charming and swift assassin.

-Powers-

Magic Specialty: Lightning and Wind based moves. Mark can generate over 100,000 watts of electricity with his left hand. His pressure controls wind, making his movements almost invisible. (Like an assassin should be).
Favorite Spell: Gale Style: Black Hunting
Weakness: Holy Water
Strengths: God’s Grace
Skills: Shape Shifting – allows Mark to take on any form he needs. Stealth - sneaking up to learn to limitations of the detection range. Psychedelic Patterns - Ability to blend in with a crowd and gather information quickly. Stun Lock - immobilizes target, meaning they cannot move, effectively leaving them open to a number of devastating attacks, allowing the Assassin to maneuver behind the target and issue some backstab attacks. Chemist - Creates poison; "Apply Poison" and "Apply Deadly Poison". Mark applies this poison to give his target damage over time in addition the target cannot initiate flight if they are poisoned, which means that the chances of them running away are reduced. Close Combat - Rather than staying back and attacking from the shadows, Mark looks for an opening and ends the casualty very settling. Dual wielder - Mark is able to use not just one blade but Two. Whether it be guns, swords, daggers, or staffs, Mark is well worth his Assassin title.
Items: Any item around is alright.

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Hazel
Voice: Moderate, Brave
Theme song: Can’t stop by Flux Pavilion
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Mark Barry (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Barry (Approved)   Mark Barry (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Approved Smile You may now start RPing.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Mark Barry (Approved)
Page 1 of 1