Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_vote_lcapDark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_voting_barDark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_vote_lcapDark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_voting_barDark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Enter if you dare, Vampires you are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:12 pm

The night was cold and dark, the full moon shone brightly up in the sky. Mist of clouds slowly pass by the stars and had a thin later of the milky way crossing between the sky as if it were to part it. The night smelled of blood and burnt wood as a fire crackled and popped in the fire pit.

Cruscia sat on a log, her brother's warm coat around her arms as she watched the fire spit out flares, but they die out before they can go any farther. She was in deep thought, thinking about Loki mostly, but also thinking about her brother. Loki and his little sister get along quite well, even though he gets annoyed by her a lot, he still loves her and she loves him, and yet Cruscia can't stand her older brother.

The demon leaned forward, dumping another log in the fire pit and the fire devoured it as if it were nothing. The question about why her brother tried so hard to get her to love him always ran through her mind. Cruscia made it clear that she did not want to spend quality time with him, did not care for him, and wants to do things on her own, but yet whenever she is in need of help Shadow is always there for her.

While in her deep thought a couple of evil vampires snuck up on her. Even though it was a full moon, and vampires were not allowed to be out on the full moon, they were there, about to attack the demon, but Cruscia knew they were there and she gave a small smirk, which they did not see.

When they came close to attack her, Cruscia said without even getting up, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The vampires froze, and anger came towards them, "How do you know we're here when we were silent and your back is turned towards us!?"

Cruscia gave a small chuckle, "Because," she stood up and faced towards them, her robes fell elegantly besides her and the coat which was wrapped around her fell to the ground as her black hair spilled over her shoulders, "you just told me." Cruscia winked and took out her scyth, "but like I said, you don't want to fight me."

Despite the demon's offer, the vampires when to attack, Cruscia was outnumbered one to five, but she knew they were out matched. As they came to attack Cruscia they showed their fangs to make her feel more intimidated, but this only made the demon smirk even more, "I warmed you!"

When they were close to Cruscia she swung her scythe with ease and three of them dodge, but the other two weren't so lucky and were blasted away and were caught by the tree. One jumped behind Cruscia, and she turned her head and ducked as the vampire ripped his talons through the air. With a swing of her leg, Cruscia knocked over the vampire, but she couldn't become victorious yet as the two other vampires came full charge at her.

"You guys are a warm-up to me," Cruscia laughed evilly.

The vampire growled, "Is that so!? Fine then." He did some sort of whistle and all was silent, the only noise that broke the silence was the popping of the fire.

Just then more vampires came from the trees and hopped down and surrounded her. She was now facing seventeen of them. "Heh, that's funny," Cruscia stood up straight.

"What's so funny!?" The main leader of the pack of vampires asked.

"What's funny is that seventeen of you have to share the prize, I mean if you split me to all seventeen of you some will get more then others, you know there's not a lot of blood flowing in my blood stream for all seventeen of you, I just think its unfair," Cruscia shrugged, and hoped her plan to get all the vampires to turn on each other would work. For a start it did work.

"Yeah! That isn't fair! I want to drink her blood!" One vampire said.

"NO I AM!" Another one argued.

The leader seemed annoyed then yelled, "SHUT UP! Fine who ever kills her first can have her!"

All the vampires looked at each other, and had a conversation with their eyes, it seemed like, and they all nodded, "Alright that's seems fair!"

They all yelled in agreement and attacked Cruscia.

"Uh oh this can't be good," she muttered to herself. The young demon slashed, hacked, and whirled her way around the vampires, she was doing great at first until she felt sharp claws jab into her stomach.

Cruscia closed her eyes and tried to endure the pain, but it was hard. She fell to the ground and wrapped her arms around her stomach, "Damn you," she growled at the vampire who attacked her.

"Alright, you're mine," he smirked.

Cruscia growled, "Just go at it already!" she really thought this was the end, the end of her life in this forsaken world. Her brother who would be mourning for her for the rest of his life and would kill every vampire that ever existed, and there was Loki, the only living creature she loved, truly loved and she never had the chance to express her feeling, though she has no idea how too.

She closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the vampire to clamp his teeth on her neck, and feel the poison rush through her body. Cruscia shivered when the demon removed her hair from her neck and bent down next to her.

"Good, now stay still and this won't hurt a bit," he winked at her, but Cruscia chuckled darkly, "Like I'll let you take a bite of my neck!"

With that Cruscia balled up her fist and punched the vampire in the face, she stood up and staggered and winced at the pain that shot up her stomach which throbbed through her body.

The vampires all growled at her, "She has spunk, I like that in a girl," the vampire smirked.

Cruscia held her scythe tightly in her hands waiting for the next wave of vampires to attack, she knew she wouldn't have the strength to win and would eventually die, but she wouldn't go down without a fight.

((ENTER DA Loki >:O XD lol this is one long story o_O jeez my author skillz are taking over me xD))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 pm

After a rather angry dispute with his father, Loki knew he had to get away and have time to himself. He slipped out of the house alone and ran through the forest with the full moon to light his path. While fleeting through the trees, his mind wandered to Cruscia and a slight smile formed on his lips.

While thinking about her, he chuckled when he realized that he even remembered how she smelled. It took him only a fraction of a second to realize that it wasn’t that he remembered, but that he had smelled it in the air at that second. His mind suddenly became sharp and worried when he realized the smell was of her blood, as if she was bleeding.

Immediately he stopped and sensed what direction the smell was coming from and ran as fast as he could in the direction. While he ran, he thought to himself, “If anyone has hurt her I am going to kill him… painfully…”

Loki knew that Cruscia was powerful, and that was one of the qualities he really loved about her, so if she was hurt, the opponent was surely very powerful. He didn’t let it stop him and soon came across Cruscia, gripping her scythe and facing off against about 11 vampires, but there were at least six on the floor. Loki knew a horrible situation when he saw one and though Cruscia had taken out about 6 vampires or so, she was in a bad predicament.

The vampires had Cruscia surrounded and the moonlight glinted off of their sharp fangs, but the scene didn’t scare Loki at all, it only made him angrier. Loki didn’t allow his anger to control him and he knew if he were to issue fear and pain into the unbeating hearts of the vampires, he would have to do it with the skill he had acquired.

Loki had perfected the “scary laugh” and how to use it to strike fear into anyone, so he decided it would be his opening line. Without hesitating, Loki started laughing evilly but made it so that his laughter echoed throughout the entire area and not from just one point. Loki’s cold and evil laugh would surely make even the bravest vampire, very scared.

After he was done with his ominous laugh, Loki continued to make his voice ring out from everywhere and said, “YOU FOOLS!! You have messed with the wrong Demon and you will DIE!!!!!”

Loki emphasized his last word and at the same time, he appeared as if out of nowhere in front of Cruscia and with the use of his dark, shadow magic, he made shadows surround him with a touch of red to give way more effect than was necessary.

The terrifying demon grinned evilly when he saw his method was scaring the vampires was working very well. While they were momentarily distracted, he looked back to Cruscia with his uncovered eye and winked at her but then he was gone in a flash and one of the vampires suddenly cried out in pain.

Without warning, Loki had dug one of his clawed nails into the vampire’s neck and was choking the individual. The others didn’t really know what to do but Loki soon threw the vampire he had hold of aside and did a few powerful punches and kicks to the vampires surrounding him.

Loki knew that he wouldn’t be able to take out all 11 of them, but the fact that they were scared and taken by surprise helped him and he knew if he made a good enough show, he could get them to run away or he could grab Cruscia and get away.

One vampire smirked when he saw Loki’s eye patch and decided that it was a blind spot for the scary Demon. With his assumption, the vampire tried to attack Loki from his covered side and be the hero, but without warning Loki blocked the incoming attack and after delivering a few punches, threw the vampire into a tree, without looking from his ‘good eye’.

Loki’s eye that could be seen was glowing red at that time and he said in with a scary tone, “If you know what’s good for you… you will leave THIS INSTANT!!!!”

Loki hoped they would take his offer so he could tend to Cruscia’s wounds and not have to battle.

((OMG I loved your post!! Very Happy Very Happy you really have come a long ways *sniff sniff* My little girl is growing up and writing better!! ^_^ XD so yay, good job… you deserve a cookie sometime ^_^ :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Cruscia managed to knock over some of the vampire's, but her vision was blurring and her speed was slowing down. She couldn't breath normally and each gasp she took her stomach would give her sharp pains.

Just when Cruscia was about to just fall down, they all heard an eerie voice come across the forest. She smiled to herself, she knew it was.

When Loki showed himself Cruscia smiled, and when she was going to say something it was replaced by a sharp gasp. Some vampires took Loki's advice and ran, but some who thought they were brave stayed.

"You don't fear us demon," the vampire smirked and attacked Loki straight on. As for Cruscia, she wished she could stay and watch, but she fell on her knees and held her stomach.

The vampire who stabbed Cruscia with their nails laughed, "I wouldn't move if I were you demon girl, you see I covered my nails with poison, you'll be dying in the next five minutes." He grinned.

Cruscia growled, she then had to face a few vampires which surrounded her, "Ok if I'm dying, then I'm not going to die without a fight."

Despite the pain Cruscia swung her scythe around, "You're lucky I can't touch Holy Waters vampires, or else I would be spraying you with some!"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Loki quickly smiled when quite a few ran but then scowled at the ones remaining. They surly had a death wish, one Loki was happy to oblige.

When the foolish Vampire attacked Loki straight on, Loki did something no one would expect (especially Cruscia) and jumped straight up in the air to a great height, out of the reach of the vampire. Just before he started to fall back down to the ground, a pair of great, beautiful yet sinister, jet black wings appeared on Loki's back. He hovered in the air for a second and flapped his mighty wings once before scoping in on his target.

Loki sneered at the vampire and swooped in and pummeled it into the ground but as sudden as his wings appeared, they disappeared but his attack left the vampire out cold. Loki then heard what the vampire said about the poison and anger flooded his senses. Quicker than the vampire could react, Loki had it in a painful position with its hand behind his back and his own claws were digging into the vampires throat

In an angry and deadly voice he demanded, "What and where is the antidote!?!? I'm quite sure you DON'T want to die, so tell me NOW or I will tear your head off your shoulders and this will be the last night of your existence!!" Loki's voice had a edge to it that clearly said he would not hesitate to kill.

Loki's eyes wandered over to Cruscia and with another wave of anger he made it ten times more painful for the vampire and growled, "I WILL KILL YOU, this isn't worth you dying is it? TELL ME THIS INSTANT!" Loki's claws dug deeper and he was running out of time.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 pm

The vampire smirked, and gave a painful laugh, "Kill me now and you will NEVER know the antidote, even if there was one I would never tell you! That's right I never made one there is not one of existence, unless," he winced from the pain and grit his teeth, "you experiment on your friend before she dies."

In the background there was a faint cough, "Loki..." Cruscia fell to the ground and she was clenching her stomach.

The vampires picked up Cruscia. "They say Demon is blood will sell a very high price at the black market," the leader spoke. He walked towards Loki, "So for exchange for the girl you can have my vampire."

The vampire, that was in sever pain, eye's widened, "BUT MASTER! AHHH!"

"Shut up," The leader spoke and flipped his hair, "Anyways, I'll see you later Demon boy."

With extreme speed him and his minions ran off with Cruscia. "Not on my watch," Cruscia's breath was harsh, and she was in more pain then she ever felt, but she didn't care. She summoned her scythe and stabbed the vampire in the back, then spoke in demon language.

"AHHH!" The vampire yelled, then a pentagram formed on his back and Cruscia took back her scythe. Just then the vampire dropped Cruscia and screamed in pain. (I imagine this pain like Cruscio curse x3 they don't call Cruscia for nothin x3 XD)

Cruscia stood up, her knees and hands were shaking and the demon couldn't hold her scythe properly. Her eye sigh was blurring more now. She then fell to the ground and knocked out.

"Hmf...He was annoying anyways," The leader said as he stared at the vampire who was squirming and screaming in pain. He then picked up the unconscious Cruscia and began walking back to camp. "We lost the demon boy anyways, we ran a good distance."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Loki growled a threatening growl and when the Vampire said there was no antidote, Loki ripped the vampire's arm off. When Cruscia collapsed and called his name his eyes widened when the vampires had the audacity to pick her up, "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!" Loki wanted to charge at them and knock them out cold, but he knew he had to keep his grip on the vampire. It disgusted Loki that they thought they could even touch her, he would make them pay for their mistake.

Loki's jaw dropped when they started to run off. He yelled, "NO!!" his eyes glowed red when he looked at the vampire he had torn the arm off of. The vampire shivered when Loki's cold voice said, "Ok I'll give you one chance... IS there an Antidote or not?" The demon’s eye patch could barely contain the glowing red and the light could be seen on the edges, making Loki look even scarier at that moment.

The vampire shivered and felt no more ties to his master and said hesitatingly, "O-ok, it's... It's in our camp. There I told you, now let me go." Loki was already evil and on top of that, he was very angry so he responded, "sorry, you gave up that chance when you attacked her!" and without any warning, Loki tore the vampires head off. (ouch XD)

Loki took off after Cruscia then chuckled to himself and said out loud while on the way, "Stupid vampires... I'm faster than them even without my wings... And I can follow her scent, and I'm perfect at tracking." Loki wanted to make extra time so he made his wings appear and shot through the forest like a rocket. The only thing on his mind was, "Don't you worry Cruscia... I won't let them get you..."

Loki arrived at the moment when Cruscia knocked out and growled silently when the vampire called him annoying and thought, "You are far more annoying than me...". He grinned when they thought they had ditched him.

As silent as a stalker, he followed the group to their camp and hoped by the time they got there, he would still have time to apply the antidote when he got it… he just had to move fast (which wasn’t a problem) and get it to Cruscia in time.

((I have a AWWWW moment coming up hehehehe but ill just play it out >=] ))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Vampires all around loading the last load they had captured. They had cages upon cages of different creatures, and the last one they caught was Cruscia, who was becoming weak by the second.

"What happened to everyone?" One of the vampires asked their leader.

The leader of the vampires scowled, "We lost them."

"Oh..." The vampire did not dare ask any more questions, afraid of what his master would do. They stacked the cages inside a wagon.

"This is a good load, we'll definitely get our money's worth," Another vampire spoke up. "Specially the demon girl."

"She was so difficult to get her," the leader spoke up.

Cruscia lied in the wooden box, barely waking up, but everything was so blurry she had to close her eyes again. Her skin began burning and she really thought she would die. She felt the wagon lurch forward when the vampires made the horses go.

"Bye Loki," Cruscia whispered as she waited for death to come to her.

(How about when Loki goes fights the vampires, and theres so much, Shadow comes to help since he was worried about his sister. x3 yeah? or nah?)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:46 pm

((alright! Smile and Shadow realizes that Loki is good and he doesn’t have to kill him XD))

Loki hid in the tops of the trees while scanning the encampment. He thought to himself, “If I were an antidote…where would I be?” and then it occurred to him, it would be on the leader of the vampire group. He growled to himself and then used his wings to whip up a very strong wind so that all of the vampires had to get down to shield themselves from the rushing air. Loki made his voice catch on the wind, as he had practiced so many times before, so that instead of being drowned out by the noise of the wind, it intensified his voice.

“YOU STUPID IDIOTS! Now I have no choice but to kill each and every one of you!” The wind died down but Loki used shadows to start strangling a few vampires closest to him, but he knew there were way too many to take down by himself. He thought to himself, “Crap… where is my sister when I need her…”

Without thinking, Loki dove down to the ground and tapped his feet down just enough so that he could change his direction and like a rocket he sped towards two unsuspecting vampires and cut them in half without even blinking. He looked around for his prize and saw it dangling at the side of the leading vampire.

The main leader smirked and knew what Loki wanted, “Ok looking for this?” he asked as he gently padded the hanging pouch that contained the vial of antidote. A half scream half yell made Loki pause in his tracks and he looked to where the wagon was pulling away and one of the vampires was poking Cruscia with a sharp stick right in her wound as well. Loki knew that he couldn’t let her get too far and jumped up and with a flap of his wings took off towards the horse carriage. Before it could get far, he cut the strings attaching the horses to the wagon and the poor scared animals ran off.

He scampered over the wagon where the leader vampire was still waiting and was about to gloat about his smart move then attack the leader vampire, but out of nowhere about 20 strong vampires practically dogpiled him. Loki’s wings disappeared and that allowed the vampires to get a stronger hold of him. No matter how strong Loki was due to his demon heritage, he couldn’t lift 20 vampires off of him by doing a pushup. Loki knew he was in trouble, no one knew where he was, and no one could help him.

With one last final attempt, he called out, “How about a trade?!??! Give her the antidote and let her free and…I’ll take her place, without any fighting…” If anyone knew Loki, they would see that he really, really cared for Crusica.

(Enter da Shadow)
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 pm

The leader smirked, but then laughed, "You know how the black market works boy? They have an eyes for girls more than men. So your bargain is off," he walked off, but an eerie presence approached him...

Meanwhile...

Shadow was walking around the forest, becoming quite...bored, to be honest. He swirled his knife in his fingers, he just recently took it from a thief who he killed. While on his walk he picked up on something. A familiar scent. His head twisted sharply towards his right, a worried look leaking on his face.

"CRUSCIA!" He yelled loudly and ran towards her scent. He stopped at a pile of wood already burnt. The fire already had died out and and embers still glinted through the burnt wood. He then looked towards a log and there was his jacket. He picked it up and sniffed it, as he thought Cruscia's scent was on it, and it was still quiet warm. His gaze fell upon the smears on the ground from shoe marks, and noticed small feet were smeared everywhere, and it was Cruscia's, she must have fought something... and a lot of somethings.

Shadow sniffed the air and picked up Loki's scent as well and growled, "That damn boy, you better be saving my little sister..." he scowled and ran towards the vampire camp just to notice one of the vampires poking something in a cage, which was shrieking. It was Cruscia!

"HOW DARE YOU!" His voice was razor sharp and punched right through the vampire's stomach. his balled fist right out from the other side of the vampire with blood dripping down his fist.

He slowly took his fist out of the hole of the vampire who was in shock and ripped the head off like ripping a rag doll in half. He opened the cage and noticed Cruscia was barely alive. "How dare you."he snarled and looked back to see Loki dog piled. He ran towards them and ripped them away from Loki until the young boy could easily get out. Shadow then stared down at the leader and saw a vial dangling from his side.

"Is that the antidote?" the demon asked, but without waiting for an answer he spoke again. "You make sure Cruscia is safe. This beast is mine."

Shadow walked up towards the not intimidated vampire, "What did you do to my little sister!?" He growled. He balled up his fists again and a dark energy formed around them, and blood was still dripping from his hand from punching right through the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Loki was about to summon all the power he had and give a huge blast of power to get the vampires off of him, but then that would leave him too tired to fight the main vampire, but he then felt the presence of something very powerful. When Loki realized it was Shadow, he grinned to himself and said in his mind, “Oh these guys have had it now…”

Happy to be free, Loki was quick to his feet and already at Cruscia’s cage almost before Shadow could say to make sure she was safe. When the powerful demon started to go after the leader vampire, Loki shouted, “Shadow, the vial, get it quickly, she doesn’t have much time!” but then turned back to the poor demon girl in agony, trapped in the cage. Loki made sharp edges of dark magic form on his claws and he cut through the cage as if it was butter.

Meanwhile, with the vampire and Shadow, the leader vampire obviously didn’t know who he was dealing with. He crossed his arms and said, “Aww, how cute, demons teaming up. I thought you guys were supposed to be lone killers, but no matter. Um let me think, I’m taking your ‘sister’ and selling her on the black market, and there is nothing you can do about it!” The vampire smirked… but he was about to be made VERY sorry.

When the cage was cut open and Loki was with Cruscia, he took Cruscia in his arms and sat down so that he cradled her head with one hand and the rest of her body with his other arm. With a powerful yet smooth voice he demanded, “Cruscia, don’t you dare fall unconscious. You are strong and you know it, are you going to let a little poison get the better of you?!” Loki could almost not hide the shakeing in his voice, but he controlled it so that his voice was still strong, even though he couldn’t stand the thought of losing Cruscia. Loki had never felt something for another demon in all his life, it had only been him and his sister, so Cruscia really was something special to him and he would be damned if he let her slip through his fingers.

He studied her wound and muttered, “Cruscia, don’t you dare leave me…” and then realized although the wound was bad, it only needed a small bit of healing magic, unfortunately… he couldn’t do healing magic. He grumbled something else but then realized he was in a wagon full of goods going to the black market. Surely there must have been a potion for healing wounds somewhere in there. Loki took off his black trench coat, something he RARELY did, and wrapped it around Cruscia to support her and perhaps make her a bit more comfortable.

He then started to ransack the boxes until he found one with a lot of different colored vials. He looked up quickly to see that Shadow had begun to fight with the leader vampire and smirked when he knew that Shadow was far more powerful than the vampire was. The thought of Cruscia still wounded and bleeding brought him back to his work and he took out a green vial. For a moment he was worried, he didn’t know what it would do, and he didn’t want to test them on Cruscia.

His eyes flashed red and told himself, “Cruscia, you are lucky I think your life is worth saving…”, this was possibly the closest thing to ‘I really like you’ that Loki would say, but he hoped that Cruscia had not actually heard him.

Before thinking about what he was doing, Loki took his forearm and sliced it open with his claws so that there were three deep gashes on his forearm. He then splashed a bit of the green liquid on his arm, but instead of healing it, it made the area grow scales and still had the three claw marks. “That’s not it…” Loki thought as he threw the scale growing potion over his shoulder and grabbed another vial. He knew time was growing precious so he shouted, “SHADOW THE ANTIDOTE!” and then went back to his potion-testing.

After going through a blue, gold, and silver solution, which made his skin first slightly transparent, then feel like a ton and he could barely lift it, and then the silver made his skin have a shiny surface, he finally picked a purple vial with glinting red shine in it. He put some on his skin, and all the effects of the previous vials were erased and the cuts were gone. “Ironic…the darkest most evil looking one is the healing potion… what these witches won’t think of next” Loki muttered before going over to Cruscia and putting some over the wound. It healed up better, but she still needed that antidote.

((Hehe I liked this one XD oh but let’s have it that different witches make potions look different so like you never REALLY know what the potion is unless it is labeled yes? Like one witch might make the healing potion a pretty light blue, and another will make it jet black yes? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Everything was muffled, like Cruscia was in a blurry dream, everything was blurry like a painter just splashing random colors on a paper. Every voice sounded distant. She was loosing it. She then felt a soothing sensation which brought her back to reality. She can hear voices better, but it was still distant.

"Loki," it was barely a whisper, not even a human would be able to hear, her eyes, which were barely open, shut officially and slowly her eyeballs rolled upward and her breathing began slowing down rapidly.

Shadow knew he was running out of time, and it was running faster then he can think. He didn't know what to do, he wants to kill this man a slow painful death, but he's short of time. "You have no idea who your dealing with vampire." Without the vampire even able to blink Shadow was right there, in his face nose barely touching. "You know what happens when you hurt my little sister?" he whispered.

The leader quickly went to stab his nails in Shadow, he too had venom on his nails, but before he could the demon grabbed his hand and shot a bolt of dark energy which made the leader cry out of pain, "You have a longer, PAINFUL death..." he grabbed the vial. "LOKI!" He threw it and began beating on the leader very slowly in a painful way that even vampires can't handle.

The vial was thrown in the air, it slowly flipped in mid-air, nearly in Loki's reach, but another vampire caught it. "Not on my watch. She's going to die in about ten seconds," he smiled cruelly.

Cruscia's breathing was so low, you would think she wasn't even breathing at all. Her skin was turning cold and her heart beat was nearly stopping. Her body felt limp and heavy. Through Shadow he felt a sharp pain, he knew this was the end, he knew even if they gave her the vial, it would not work, she would not be able to drink it. A tear rolled down his cheek, "Good-bye Cruscia..."

All the energy Shadow could summon, and then some, came out of him. Large black wings he never showed anyone, but to his sister before, a dark aura surrounded him, made even the bravest man on the planet pee his pants and cry. He spoke, but not his voice, and voice of a true demon, "You will pay." It was as if all hell broke loose and swallowed the vampire whole. The earth split and took the vampire. "May your corpse and soul be forever in pain and sorrow."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Loki heard Shadow call out and he saw the vial flying through the air. He knew he had to catch it, there was no room for error. He was just about to get it when another vampire’s evil hand closed around it. Loki barely let him gloat before his head was rolling across the floor and Loki’s eyes were about as red as the blood that was now on his hand from cutting off the despicable vampire’s head. He quickly grabbed the vial but time was coming to a close.

The feeling of the entire area changed and Loki glanced over to see the most terrifying demon, besides his grandfather and father, that he had ever seen in his life. Shadow was truly something to admire, but Loki didn’t have time to stop and stare.

He rushed over to Cruscia’s side and poured the antidote into her mouth. When she didn’t swallow it, Loki’s heart dropped lower than it had ever been. Anger and denial then filled his body and he yelled, “CRUSCIA, YOU BETTER NOT DIE NOW, NOT AFTER I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE LIKE YOU!” Loki rose his hands over his head and formed a ball of light that was like lightening but a softer blue and not as sharp and then put it down onto Cruscia’s chest and heart. This was the first time he had ever used this power, it was as if he was doing it only from instinct. There was no time, however, to investigate what he was doing or how he was doing it and instead he hit her with the blast again, but it didn’t do anything. He tried one last time but when there was no improvement. Realizing that there was nothing he could actually do, he pulled her close and held her to him in a loving way he had not done with anyone, not even his little sister.

There was no way he was going to cry, he swore he wouldn’t, but the pain was too much to bear so he shut his eyes tightly to keep from shedding tears. Because of keeping his eyes closed tight and holding onto Cruscia, he didn’t realize that the antidote liquid was no longer in her mouth. While Loki was hitting Cruscia with the unknown power, the liquid had been forced down her throat, she didn’t swallow it, but it was just the same as if she had.

Not knowing this, Loki still held Cruscia close and whispered into her hair, “I’m sorry… I… I wish we would have had more time together…” Loki still had his eyes closed tightly and couldn't Cruscia was actually gone from the world, but he didn’t want to let her go yet so he still just held her close before he would have to give her over to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Shadow closed the earth back up after having the vampire leader swallowed up, he turned back towards the other vampires who pleaded for forgiveness and they swore they would never do it again, but Shadow did not listen. "You made my sister die, and now it is your turn!"

As the same fate as the leader they too were swallowed up inside hell, and once it closed everything was quiet besides the crickets chirping, the slow flow of the wind, and the popping of the fire. Shadow turned towards his limp sister and as he walked towards her he put away his wings and calmed down.

"Cruscia..." he whispered as he grabbed her body and held her close. The breathing was not there, nor was the heart beat, but he did not believe she was dead. A few minutes felt like an eternity for him and he did not want to let go of the only thing he cared for.

Suddenly he heard coughing. "Let me go!" He heard a voice and felt a struggle in his arms. Shadow pulled away from his sister and saw her coughing. "CRUSCIA!" he smiled and hugged her.

"Let me go! You weirdo!" She tried pushing him away.

"I thought I lost you!"

Cruscia stopped struggling, "...Did I die...?" she asked.

She felt Shadow nod, and not in her wildest dreams did she imagine herself hugging her brother back, but she did. "Shadow... I'm sorry."

They let go and smiled at each other, and then the younger sister turned towards Loki. "LOKI!" She grinned and suddenly hugged him, "I knew you would come as well!" but then she pulled back and put a hand on her shoulder, "Oww... I guess I have to be careful... I had a pretty bad fight with them." She smirked.

((And now we have new adventures with Cruscia and Shadow Very Happy I can't wait to have them start hunting together!))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 pm

When Shadow held Crusica, Loki picked up his trench coat and forced himself not to cry at all. He was strong enough to not show any emotion, but he truly believed Crusica was gone. Then, all of a sudden, it was like a miracle and she was fine. A sigh of relief escaped him, but he forgot he still had to seem cool. While she was talking to Shadow, he just played it cool, though a smile was still on his lips, and he put on his black trench coat, hoping that Cruscia wouldn’t know that he had used it to comfort her.

As soon as he was done putting on his trench coat and fixing the collar, Cruscia turned to him and hugged him. This was quite unexpected, but Loki just figured dying changed people. Loki raised his eyebrow over the eye that didn’t have an eyepatch and managed to say, “Well I’m glad you are better and you know… not dead.” He looked away but smiled softly.

“Well… I’d better go, seeing as you probably have some family time to catch up with and don’t want me here… yeah um see you around.” Loki started to go, hoping that he wouldn’t get the temptation to hug Cruscia and say how he never wanted to lose her again.

((Have Cruscia catch his arm and stop him yes?  )
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 am

Cruscia watched Loki stand and was about to let him leave as well, but she decided differ and grabbed his arm. "Wait Loki." She stood up, wobbling as she did, "Why the rush? I mean you did save me, you can at least stay for a while..." she pouted and her red eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Loki almost thought he had misheard her, either by intention or desire, but once he realized she really had asked him to say he turned to face her, but he kept his "cool" persona.

"Are you sure? you and your brother seem to be getting along... finally, I wouldnt want to ruin the moment for you two..." Loki looked past Crusica and to Shadow, "unless you dont mind..."

Somewhere in the woods, Loki's sister teasingly called out, "Loookkiii, come out, come out wherever you are, you cant hide from me you know, I will find you!!"

Perhaps it was some sort of sibling ability, but Loki figured that his sister was looking for him and thought to himself, "If there is ever a worse time to find me... it is now, just hold on for a little longer... just a little longer and then I'll go torment people with you."

Without thinking, Loki put a hand gently on Cruscia's shoulder and said softly, "I am glad you are alive..."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:07 pm

The young looking demon wanted Loki to stay, but knowing his sister would just take him away she had to think fast to at least thank him properly. When he touched her shoulder telling her he was glad she was alive she pulled him in as a hug. He taller than her so Cruscia rested her head on his chest and holding him tightly, "Thanks for saving my life..." she whispered. They stood they that for a complete minute until it sunk in that she was holding him close. her face began to turn red and pushed him away.

"Sorry for that!" She shyly apologized. The loud voice of his sister was coming closer to them and the blush slowly went away, "You better get going before your sister becomes mad at you." Cruscia slightly laughed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Loki's breath caught in his throat and he didn't know precisely what was going on for a few seconds. Cruscia was hugging him, his heart started to race slightly and he felt a warm feeling surround him. Cruscia was the first person (or creature rather) outside of his family that had ever gotten close enough to him to give him a hug, and most definitely the first that he ever trusted enough to get close enough to him and give him a hug.

More than anything, the demon wanted the moment to last, but he knew it could not be. His sister would find him soon and they would have to go torment. Loki smiled at Cruscia, "Oh, don't worry about that... She can never be mad at me for long..."

With a quick movement, Loki took a step closer to Cruscia and kissed her cheek and whispered, "I'd gladly save you again... bye" and in a fleeting instant disappeared to go find his sister, before his sister knew who he had just been with.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Cruscia watched as Loki ran off to his sister, when he disappeared she turned around and hugged her brother close to her as the rush of fear and gratitude ran through her. She could have died that night, and if it wasn't for Shadow, and Loki, she wouldn't have been able to be here right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)   Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Page 1 of 1