Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Princess Rozen's room I_vote_lcapPrincess Rozen's room I_voting_barPrincess Rozen's room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Princess Rozen's room I_vote_lcapPrincess Rozen's room I_voting_barPrincess Rozen's room I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Princess Rozen's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Princess Rozen's room Empty
PostSubject: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:58 am

This is Rozen's room only the Queen, Nanny, and servants are aloud in.

Princess Rozen's room 42-17211

Last edited by Rozen on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Juria had woken up early, dispite not getting much sleep because of the howls, and she decided it was best to go see her newfound friend. It was Juria's second day in the Werewolf Kingdom and she wanted to make it as fast as possible that people accepted her there.

Juria went to Rozen's door, and knocked softly on it, just in case Rozen was still sleep. She said softly, "Rozen... are you awake? Or are you sleeping?"

Juria listened for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Rozen was lying on her bed in her bed and listened to the last werewolf cry, she then turned back into a human when the sun entered her room with a glitter of gold shining everything in her room. Rozen was just lying on her bed when she heard a small knock on her door and heard Juria's voice.

"You can come in," Rozen smiled.

Rozen quickly stood up and smoothed out her dress and made she looked fine before Juria entered the room. She then smiled when she looked at her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Juria entered the room and smiled at Rozen, she however said immediately, "I hope I am not bothering, I normally get up early... sorry."

Juria smiled at her friend, however jumped when she heard a loud THUD, and looked down the hall at Jacob which had just slammed the door, angry at something but now in the hall and looking at her.

Juria looked at Jacob, who seemed to be in a bad mood and said quietly to Rozen, "Rozen... your cousin is looking at me angrily"

Juria kept looking at Jacob, who was looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:56 pm

"It is fine, I am up early today," Rozen laughed until she heard the loud thud and ran out of her room to see her cousin have scratches on his and looking very angry. Rozen's eyes widened.

"JACOB!" Rozen ran to her cousin, "What happened to you!?" she asked in a worried voice.

"Bad night," he replied still glaring at Juria.

"Come on you must be tired," Rozen led him down the hall into his room, but he never broke his sight from Juria until he entered the room and Juria was no longer visible. Rozen put her cousin in bed then went to to the hall.

"Sorry about that," Rozen smiled as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"I know it is probably none of my business... but is he... alright? Does he need any medical help? I am quite good at it... I could help him."

Juria was actually a little worried about Jacob, though he looked like he wanted to kill her or eat her; she still was worried about him.

Juria waited for Rozen to say something; however she remembered she should probably send a letter to her parents, telling them she had not actually been eaten. She had a good bet that Esmerelda was pacing up and down while Sedrik and Raimend looked at her and teased her. Esmerelda had spoiled Juria and now that "her little baby" was in the Werewolf Kingdom, it was just natural that Esmerelda would worry.

Juria smiled at Rozen and asked, "Also, if its not much to ask, do you think you could show me around the Kingdom?"

In her mind, Juria laughed and said to herself, "And hopefully give me things that i could tell my parents about... so they can get revenge for the death of my mother Elizibith..." but she however kept that to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:42 am

"Oh he's alright he can take care of himself he doesn't need any medical attention. Besides he won't even let the doctors near him to take care of him, trust me," Rozen gave a small laugh remembering all those times when Jacob was facing the doctors.

"So you want a tour? Well why not, there is nothing else to do in here. So as you can see this is my room and that's Jacob's room next to me, and you know where the guest and the throne room is as well," Rozen explained, "Follow me."

(To the gardens!)
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm

((continuing from the ball room))

Rozen entered her room with Juria and saw the horribly wrapped up gift on her bed. She gave a laugh, "I totally love your gift wrapping my father taught me how to wrap gifts... bad idea, never learn how to wrap a gift with a purebred werewolf," she laughed trying to make the thought of her father a sad thought.

She then unwrapped the gift and her face glowed, "Oh wow! Juria this is so amazing! Now I don't have to worry about ruining my father's!" She put her father's bow up onto a rack so it displayed beautifully on the wall and tested the bow without any arrows and grinned.

"I love it Juria!" She put the bow down and hugged her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 am

Juria grinned and said, "Yep, my father taught me to wrap also... never EVER learn from a father who throws parties just to start a food fight... seriously..."

The glow on Rozen's face was enough to make Juria forget all about Rozen using it to kill Vampires. When Rozen hugged her, she hugged her happy best friend back and said, "I'm glad you like it. I saw it and thought you would love it... its light and strong! And the person who I bought it from said it should shoot faster and straighter... oh and just so you know, I'm a super awesome spy and ninja and snuck out in the early morning to get you this!!"

Juria grinned and told her how she got it without Rozen knowing about it... Juria was also telling Rozen the truth... she was a spy.

"So, I'm glad you like it!" Juria smiled but was also wondering about something else. Juria already figured out Rozen was a werewolf, she however now realized how much. Rozen's mother was obviously at least half werewolf... and her father was pure so that made Rozen VERY werewolfish.

Juria really hoped Rozen wouldn't use her new bow against Juria when Rozen found out Juria was actually half vampire. Juria smiled and said, “Ok so you think sometime we can go out and have a hike in the woods? You and me?”

((That is when they run into Juria’s parents…hehe… uh oh! Oh and Lawrence also lol but he’s more hidden XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am

"Sure hiking around the woods would be great! I never explored outside my kingdom, just that one time when you first met me!" Rozen grinned.

((lol ok and when Esmeralda sees her shes like "OMG MY BABY IS ALIVE!!!!!" *SQUISHES JURIA TO DEATH* XD XD LOL))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:00 am

Juria grinned and said "Yeah! You can protect me! haha!" Juria knew she was quite strong, even possibly stronger than Jacob... but she didn't tell Rozen that.

"Name a date and we will go and have some fun in the woods and explore!"

Juria grinned and said, "Well we don't have to worry about running into vampires right?" She laughed and wondered if her parents were going to be out... they were the only ones with rings so they could go out into the sunlight.

Juria grinned and was very excited to have an adventure out in the forest.

((Well she wants to but she would TOTALLY ruin Juria’s cover XD lol she more like yammers on and on and ON about it afterwards XD but she doesn’t ruin Juria’s cover… yet… XD but when Rozen and Juria get “kidnapped” she does hug her and is like “OH I WANTED TO HUG YOU WHEN I SAW YOU IN THE FOREST BUT I COULDNG AND OMG YOU ARE SUCH A BIG GIRL NOW AND YOU LIVED THROUGH THIS! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!” and Juria is like -_- “thanks mom…” XD and Lawrence WANTS to laugh lol!))

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:04 am

((LOL THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

"Well how about next week!" Rozen smiled, she didn't want to go this week because of the full moon was tonight, meaning she will be tired, which she is right now. She saw the moon crawl up slowly over the mountains and people began going home.

"Juria maybe its a good time for us to go to bed," she said slowly and steadily as half of the full moon was now rising.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 am

((*smacks forehead* NOT LIKE THAT YOU BAKA!!))

Juria smiled and nodded, "Yeah next week sounds perfect... I'm free like... all the time. I'll be with you until you get tired of me."

Noticing that Rozen was looking out to the moon, Juria turned her head at the moon and watched it rise. "Hmm yeah, its about time to get to bed..."

Juria smirked to herself, she was a vampire on Werewolf territory and not getting killed!.

She turned back to Rozen and smiled, she however wanted to see Rozen in her wolf form so she stalled for a little time.

"How will we get Jacob not to follow us? We will need some sort of distraction."

Juria smiled to herself and knew that VERY soon Rozen would turn into her werewolf form. Juria couldn't believe that her new best friend was a werewolf... not only that but the werewolf princess. Vampire and werewolf normally didn't get along... but that was only when the werewolf didn't know the vampire.. was a vampire.

The moon rose and Juria was still there when it shined its light on Rozen.

((Lets have it that she turns and Juria is there and Rozen is all worried Juria wouldn't accept her but Juria pets her and is like "You are a pretty wolfy" and Rozen is like laughing at the sound of Juria’s voice but likes Juria petting her and notices Juria has a soft hand hahahahaha and she tells her later when she is back to human XD yeah?))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 am

Rozen's eye winced and when more then half the moon shone on her flesh she knelt down, "No Juria...please leave you must," She begged. Rozen bit her lower lip and when the full moon shone she became a werewolf.

She didn't even look up at Juria, she was afraid of what she might think. Rozen backed up away from Juria, her ears pointing back and low.

I'm so sorry Juria you had to see me like this she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:07 am

Juria smiled kindly and knew even if Rozen had her ears pointed back and low, she wouldn't bite.

Juria knelt down and said, "Hi Rozen, do you understand me?" She laughed a little and kept smiling. Juria smiled and practically declared, "I a going to pet you, don't bite me cuz that wouldn't be nice." Juria laughed again and put her hand gently on Rozen's wolf head and softly petted her fur.

"Aren't you a pretty wolfy? yes you are!! yes you are!!" Juria smiled and grinned but she knew Rozen knew she was joking. "No seriously, very pretty Rozen." Juria smiled and scratched behind Rozen's ear and then petted her some more.

"See Rozen... I'm not freaked out, I like you for who you are so don’t worry about it. Even if I was a vampire, you would still be my awesome werewolf friend ok?”

Juria grinned, Rozen didn’t know the truth behind that. Juria thought for a second and looked at Rozen’s eyes and asked, “HEY… if I became a vampire, would you still want to be my friend?” Juria gave a raised eyebrow to Rozen and smiled, “just kidding, you don’t have to answer.”

“Ok well I assume you want to go and play so, I will see you in the morning.” Juria smiled and once again softly brushed her hand over Rozen’s fur and then bid her adieu and went to her guest room.

While going out, she thought to herself… I hope you accept me when you find out… but then closed the door to her room and left the werewolf princess alone to go run with the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:50 am

When Juria said if she could understand her Rozen gave a nod. Rozen then growled when Juria teased her and playfully nipped Juria's hand, but she didn't break any skin. She then thought, if Juria did become a vampire (which she was already) would Rozen be able to accept her?

All these times she had the most biggest grudge on them, but if Juria was transformed would Rozen really be able to accept her? She looked up, not happy or sad, just normal. When she watched Juria walk away she quickly grabbed a hold of her dress wanting her to stay. She wagged her tail a bit.

Jacob then came climbing into the window and wagging his tail then growled at the sight of Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:09 am

Juria was about to leave but felt the resistance on her dress... which she desperately wanted to get out of! Juria was more of a pants person... though she had been wearing a skirt over the pants most of the time she was here.

At the pull on her dress, Juria turned around and saw Rozen wag her tail. She smiled and asked, "You want me to stay?" When she saw Rozen did want her to stay, she smiled beautifully and replied, "I would love to stay!"

Juria heard noises to get into the room before she even saw Jacob. When she did see him, she grinned but he growled at her. She put her hands on her hips and looked angry, “OF COURSE you would growl at me Jacob. You can’t ever be nice can you?”

After she said that a grin spread across her face and she put her hands on her knees and said, “AWW LOOK WHO IS A CUTE PUPPY! YES YOU ARE YES YOU ARE!! AREN’T YOU A WIDDLE CUTE PUPPY DOGGIE!!”

The tormenting was mostly just to annoy Jacob, but he was a good looking wolf. Juria grinned and hoped that Rozen saw she was just messing with Jacob. Jacob would probably know that Juria was messing with him… but it didn’t mean he would be any less angry!

Juria smiled and was glad Rozen wanted her to stay, if she had not… Jacob would probably have been VERY, VERY angry.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:20 am

Rozen let go of her dress and wagged her tail. When Jacob arrived and Juria calling him a cute little doggy Rozen had a huge smile on her face and wagging her tail even more.

Jacob, however, did not enjoy this and tackled Juria, but she dodged the first time so he went turned towards her and tackled her again. So now he is on top of her growling as if he was going to rip her head off.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:24 am

Juria knew Jacob was probably going to attack her so when he did, she quickly moved out of the way. For a normal human to do this, it was quite impressive and Juria KNEW Jacob was impressed even if he didn't look it.

When Jacob trapped her underneath him, she wasn't frightened at all... even if he did look like he was going to rip off her head. Rozen was there and she wouldn't let Jacob do that... also Juria had magic and if she was ever in REAL danger, she could defiantly protect herself.

"Oh I'm so scared... what are you going to do drool on me?" Juria laughed but then looked like she noticed something. She looked up at Jacob and raised her eyebrow, "I thought you didn't like me... but now you are on TOP of me." Juria smirked and knew she had the upper hand in this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 am

Jacob then realized he was on top of her and was about to get off but then had a evil idea. He then licked her face a lot to get drool all over her just like she said.

Rozen had a face of 'is that seriously all you got?' and continued to watch and smile.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 am

Juria wasn't expecting to get a licking from Jacob. She yelled, "AHHH JACOB THATS NOT NICE!! BAD DOG! BBBAAAADDDD DOG! BAD BAD WOLF!!"

It wasn't the fear of Jacob biting her that got to Juria... it was the getting covered with licking that mad Juria angry. She growled and had a very annoyed look and said, "Oh just you wait, I'm SOOO going to get you back!!!"

When Jacob got off of her, she was going to use her dress to wipe it off... it wasn't "ladylike" but she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 am

Jacob got off her and wagged his tail and barked happily. He gave a face that was teasing Juria.

Jacob ran towards the window and looked out then barked at Rozen as if he wanted her to come outside. Rozen gave a nod then looked at Juria to see if she wanted to go outside also.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 am

Juria grumbled and rubbed her face into her dress to dry it off. She narrowed her eyes at Jacob but then smiled and said, "Well at least you are getting to not be so angry with me all the time." Juria laughed and stood up then followed them outside. She hoped that the magic that she used to keep her eyes from turning red wouldn't tire her out so much.

Though as a human, and during the day, Juria’s eyes were beautiful blue... at night, as a vampire, they glowed red and Juria used magic to keep them looking blue like normal. It cost a little of her magic but she was strong and didn't mind.

Juria followed them out the window. "Ok so where are we going?" Juria smiled when they got on the ground. Juria knew they wouldn't be able to tell her... but they could at least point with their heads.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Rozen wagged her tail wondering where Jacob would take her this time, since usually he is the one where Rozen goes or not which annoys Rozen. This time he barked and started running fast, and Rozen followed, but stayed slow for Juria to catch up. They ran up to the lake where Rozen and Juria first met.

Rozen then pushed Jacob in the water and Jacob growled and tackled Rozen. Rozen seemed to be laughing and running away from the wet Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:10 pm

As the two wolves ran off, Juria ran after them and tried to be at a human pace… though she could have gone way faster and probably kept up with them. She didn’t want to let them at all know she was a vampire.

The speed that Juria followed Rozen and Jacob was somewhat of a normal human who was faster than… normal. She smiled and stayed at a distance as she watched them play in the water. Juria remembered that was where she met Rozen… but didn’t even know she was the princess.

To her vampire loyalty, Juria seemed to be in the best position. She had the princess’s trust, and was getting Jacob’s trust… she could say anything or do anything and still get away with it. However since she had made friends with Rozen, she started getting werewolf loyalties.

Juria watched as Jacob and Rozen played… she just hoped that since Jacob was wet, he wouldn’t go over and drench her also. Just because she was a vampire, didn’t mean she didn’t feel the coldness of night… it just wasn’t as cold to her as regular humans.

((Should we continue this at the lake or out in the forest? Instead of Rozen’s room lol? XD you can post there))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Rozen's room   Princess Rozen's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Rozen's room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Kingdoms :: Werewolf Kingdom :: Inside the kingdom-
Jump to: