Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_vote_lcapForest clearing near Alexia's home I_voting_barForest clearing near Alexia's home I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_vote_lcapForest clearing near Alexia's home I_voting_barForest clearing near Alexia's home I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forest clearing near Alexia's home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Forest clearing near Alexia's home Empty
PostSubject: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Forest clearing near Alexia's home Forest10

Alex sometimes goes out to just look around the forest she calls home, or to gather food and this clearing is one of her favorite spots to just sit. It is not far from Walden Pond and her house, so she never gets lost.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 pm

The forest was quite peaceful, only the birds chirped in the air and the leaves rustled a bit under Alex's bare feet while she looked around her at all the beautiful nature. The day was too pretty to waste so Alex sat down on a log in the clearing with the fruit she had picked.

Sunlight filtered down through the trees and the leaves in them rustled. The sound made Alex want to dance but she didn't want to put her fruit on the ground. Alex was about to get up but she heard some leaves and bushes being crunched as if someone was walking closer and turned her head to look at where the sound was coming from.

((Enter Tigerlilly?? Pretend the Elders sent him on a mission or he asked to go out so they lent him a ring so that he is protected from daylight yes? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Tigerlilly crunched the leaves and sticks under his feet while he ran through the bare sunlight. It was amazing how the ring that the elders gave him could protect him from the sunlight. He jumped over the bushes and stopped to look at a person. The person looked like a boy and a vampire.

Not even close to being out of breath, Tigerlilly looked at the other 'boy' and was to shy to say something. The only thing that came out was a soft low, "hi..." and a nervous wave from the hand.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Alexia stood up and smiled, but handsomely like a boy. She waved her hand and said, "Hi... are you lost?" At first glance, the person in front of her looked to be a girl. 'She' was about Alex's height, and was petite also, and was very pale... like her. If Alex had known what a Vampire was, she probably would have guessed it, but Alex had been sheltered from any talk of vampires and didn't know them to exist.

She (who looked like a he) approached the newcomer and said, "Can I help you?" in a very kind manner, showing that she wasn't dangerous.

Though the two were strangers, Alex didn't get many visitors and she wanted to be nice. Ever since her father had died, she had not seen practically anyone in the forest near her house and was pleased to know there were actually people out there who did go through forests.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Tigerlilly just walked slowly and nervously, until 'he' spoke, "Um no heh heh, perfectly fine here, no help needed!" Tigerlilly gave a really nervous grin and tripped over a root.

"Ow that wasn't suppose to happen," he said quickly standing up, "Um... i better go heh..." he started walking away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:21 pm

As the 'girl' started to go, Alex couldn't help but feel as if 'she' was scared of her. Alex smiled kindly and said, "I mean you no harm... why don't I accompany you to where you have to go? There are some very bad dogs in the neighborhood and I know how to fight really well..."

Alex truly hoped to spend some time with the mysterious visitor, she never had time to talk with people... yes she would talk to Walden and her father... but they were gone and would never answer, so it just seemed as if she was talking to herself.

"Really, I have nothing to do... ever... and I'm always alone, I wouldn't mind accompanying you to wherever you have to go..." Alex smiled at 'her'.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Tigerlilly gave a nervous laugh, "sure if you like to I suppose, I've been going crazy too with no one to talk to!" He said.

He waited until the 'boy' came towards him and they walked together in the forest.

"My name is um.. Tigerlilly by the way," he said looking at 'him'.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:49 pm

When Tigerlilly accepted, Alex grinned and walked quickly so they could go on the same way.

"Yep, I talk to the birds but they don't listen to me, and I talk to the trees but they don't answer... so I'm usually just talking to myself... I am alone and don't get many visitors." Alex smiled and shrugged but then grinned and said, "Awesome name... its like a ...grr and an aww... I am called Alex... its ordinary, but I like it."

Alex grinned and looked at the fruit she was holding. She offered one to Tigerlilly and asked, "You want one? They are very good... at least I think so..."

When Tigerlilly took the fruit, Alex smiled and started walking backwards. "Please warn me if I'm going to run into a tree... I wish I had eyes in the back of my head... but then when I sleep, I would sleep on my eyes and... do you think that would be comfortable?"

The boy-looking girl smiled to Tigerlilly sheepishly and wondered if 'she' would think she was weird. Alex sometimes... most of the time thought of things others wouldn't, but it was what kept her very unpredictable.

While asking for Tigerlilly to look out for trees, Alex forgot to ask to look out for roots that were sticking out, and not far on the path, a root was sticking out for Alex to trip on.

((omg should the two run into one of the werewolves that killed Walden and he is all "Aww look at little Alex... missing your Walden?" and shes like -_- i killz u now... then he sees Tigerlilly and likes "her" and teases Alex of having a "girlfriend" and Tigerlilly is all "I'm a guy" XD and Alex and the dude are like O.o? XD ... then Alex beats the guy up yeah? lol... its an idea XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Tigerlilly and Alex were walking in the forest when a pack of werewolves came.

"Looky here boys, it's Alex, do you miss Walden?" They howled with laughter then they spotted Tigerlilly.

"Hey look here little Alex has a girlfriend!" They continued to laugh. The guy grabbed Tigerlilly around the waist.

Tigerlilly clenched his fists and it looked like a dark aura was aura surrounding Tigerlilly, "I'm just about had it, I AM NOT A GIRL!" He yelled. He span around and kicked the guy in the face with the back of his foot (if you didn't know what it was it is the hill xD) but it was a mistake. Even the the dude fell back Tigerlilly hurt his foot.

"Ow," He bent down and massaged his back foot, but it didn't do much because his shoes was in the way.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 pm

While Alex was walking backwards, she heard footsteps in the distance and turned around in time to avoid tripping. Her eyes got immediately dark and sinister when she saw just who it was.

The werewolves were of course the ones who killed Walden, and when they teased her, "Aww do you miss Walden little Alex?" she was upset with the laughing bullies. Alex however, was definitely upset when they grabbed Tigerlilly.

Alex's eyes went wide when Tigerlilly said he wasn't a guy, but she didn't have time to respond because rage took over her. "YOU DON'T DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WALDEN!" Alex's foot came from out of nowhere as she did a perfect roundhouse kick to one of the werewolf's face. "AND HE IS NOT A GIRLFRIEND!" Alex jumped off and landed on her feet as she said it.

"YOU NO GOOD PUNKS! ILL TEACH YOU A LESSON! I'll show you what babies you are and you will be crying when I'm done!" Alex growled and was a speeding bullet of flying kicks and punches.

There were two reasons for Alex to beat up guys, first of all, Walden, but now also, Alex had almost made a new friend and for the werewolves to go and call him her "girlfriend", made Alex angry to the core. Sure, she knew she looked like a guy and the evil werewolves didn't know she was a girl, but they didn't have to jump to high conclusions like that.

Alex went through the werewolves like they were really a bunch of pansies, and she didn't even have shoes. Alex forgot that Tigerlilly was watching her and she went... almost full force on the evil men. Saying that Alex was good at fighting... was an understatement.

She was VERY, VERY, VERY good at fighting and by the time she was through with the gang, they were literally crying and probably had broken bones and were running away like girls, screaming... like girls.

As the 'girls' ran off crying, Alex screamed to them, "THAT'S RIGHT, RUN YOU BABIES RUN!!! AND NEVER LET ME CATCH YOU AGAIN OR ILL REALLY HURT YOU!"

Alex's fist was clenched in anger and she remembered Tigerlilly was on the floor, soothing his hurt foot. She looked at him and said, "Uh... sorry about that?..."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Tigerlilly watched Alex beat up the werewolves and they ran away crying. He looked at Alex shocked.

"Remind me not to every mess with you heh heh," Tigerlilly smiled kindly to her but in a sort of nervous way.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Alex smiled sheepishly as she helped Tigerlilly up and said, "My mentor Walden taught me... and those guys killed him." Alex frowned but then smiled and said, "Forgive me... but at first I too thought you were a girl..."

Though Alex didn't know how Tigerlilly was going to act, she hoped he wouldn't be angry with her. She did hope that he would forgive her. Alex was about to tell Tigerlilly that she was indeed female, but realized that they probably wouldn't see each other again and this way, she could get to know Tigerlilly as a friend and not have any tension as if she was a girl. For now, Alex decided to keep quiet about her being a girl.

((When should Alex tell Tigerlilly she is a ...she? XD I think not till way later and like Tigerlilly grows close to... "him" XD yeah?))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 am

Tigerlilly took Alex's hand and stood up brushing off any dirt off of him. Growing up in a clean environment for a few years he has to keep clean.

"...I'm so sorry to hear that," he gave a sad comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Alex wondered a bit as to why Tigerlilly gave a sad smile and then widened her eyes and said, "You don't think I was hitting on you did you?! I really just wanted to hang out with you, not be like... all... yeah... do you get what I am saying?" Alex was a bit saddened if Tigerlilly thought the only reason "he" was talking with "her" was to flirt.

"I really just wanted to get to know you Tigerlilly..." Alex smiled at her new... somewhat friend. She decided definitely not to tell him yet that she was a she, but she figured if they did get to become friends, she would tell him soon.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Tigerlilly knew Alex got the whole thing wrong and laughed, "oh no no no, I just feel bad that your mentor was killed heh heh, I barely met you," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Alex grinned and blushed a tiny bit but then turned away, "Ok good, juusstttt so we are ok... Yeah poor Walden... sooo do you like pie?"

The grin Alex had on her face was quite funny, and no one couldn't like it. It was quite weird for Alex to jump directly from feeling sorry for Walden to asking Tigerlilly if he liked pie... but it was your typical Alex. She probably wanted to get off the topic of Walden as quick as possible, but Pie... was just funny.

"You probably wonder what pie has anything to do with the conversation don't you?" Alex smiled mischievously to her new friend in a funny way.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Tigerlilly gave her a weird look "pie?" he questioned. He then laughed when she said how the pie has to do with anything of the conversation. "It was just random, that i would have never expected. Anyways I haven't had pie for a couple years," he smiled.

Considering I do not eat he thought to himself. He is a vampire of course he doesn't eat, besides blood... can you eat blood? I think its just drinking blood yeah....
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Alex smiled and picked up the fruit she had dropped when she attacked the guy, "Yeah... these fruits are quite good in pies... however I'm not really a cook... I have a very amazing ability to...burn everything."

Even if it was off of topic, Alex was pleased that Tigerlilly had laughed and not just looked at her weird. "I haven't had pie in a few years either, my father had done the cooking and well... never taught me to cook..."

The boy-looking girl looked down at the fruit in her hand and smiled up at Tigerlilly then said, "So, sorry about the very... VERY deviation from the original topic... uh... feel free to change the topic of the conversation to anything you want at any given time... like... where are you headed off to?"

((Should Tigerlilly realize he isn't strong enough to face off against his "father" so he decides he doesn't have anywhere to go and Alex invites him to her house and they... idk make pie? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Tigerlilly laughed at Alex's randomness and replied, "well I was headed off too..." He stopped speaking.

I was off to face my father...but I'm not strong enough... he thought to himself.

"...I was off too umm... find who I really was, yeah I was off onto a spiritual journey, but got lost and bored," Tigerlilly said. "So now I am lost and not sure where to go."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 am

At Tigerlilly's response, Alex's eyes brightened and sparkled and they looked really pretty, she grinned and grabbed Tigerlilly's hand and started pulling him to her home, while saying, "Ooo a spiritual journey? Then you should see Walden's pond!! It is quite amazing this time of year... and its going to get dark soon... you can stay with me at my house!"

Alex grinned and continued to hold Tigerlilly's hand as she led him through the forest ((Alex's hand is very soft for a "guy" and a fighter XD))

"Oh oops right." Alex stopped and smiled to Tigerlilly and then gave a ^_^ face while asking, "Would you like to come over?... I forget sometimes I can't just drag people places... so would you?"

Alex waited for Tigerlilly's answer, and if it was yes, she was going to again start dragging him by the hand to her house.

((Should Tigerlilly feel something while holding Alex's hand... and blush but since he ist a vampire you can't tell? XD XD or is that lame... =( cuz i thought it would be awww ^_^ XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Tigerlilly laughed when Alex randomly grabbed him and dragged him along with her without asking if he wanted to come. When she asked if he wanted to come he couldn't help but laugh some more and finally said,

"Sure why not." He was then dragged yet again until they got to her house.

((OK ALEX'S HOUSE!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest clearing near Alexia's home   Forest clearing near Alexia's home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest clearing near Alexia's home
Page 1 of 1