Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Alex's Home in the Forest I_vote_lcapAlex's Home in the Forest I_voting_barAlex's Home in the Forest I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Alex's Home in the Forest I_vote_lcapAlex's Home in the Forest I_voting_barAlex's Home in the Forest I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Alex's Home in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Alex's Home in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:37 pm

((From forest clearing near Alex's home))

Alex held Tigerlilly by the hand and was literally pulling him to her home, quickly. While on the way, Alex said, "I've never had anyone over before... hope you like my home... we are coming close to it soon" and when they came within view she shouted, "There it is!"

The girl-looking-guy smiled and they came upon a large pond to the right and a quaint little house that was practically hidden by weeping willows and tall trees on either side. If people had not been looking for a house, they would have not seen it, the house itself just looked like another tree.

Also, what people did not see, was that the small house on the bottom was just the entrance, the entire house (which Alex's father had built and spent his life building) was actually a tree house which went up and in between the very large trees. Alex lived in the trees! ((yes if you ask I DID just come up with that this very moment XD so Alex's house is really a tree house =] a VERY GOOD one at that... like the elves have it! ^_^))

Upon coming into view of the house and large pond, Alex smiled to Tigerlilly and said, "What do you think?"

((Have Tigerlilly not see the top part of it yet... he just thinks its the bottom part yes? XD so its like O_O when he find out... yeah? =]))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm

((lol not knowing you posted here already i posted in walden pond 1st xD so yeah i like your idea but let us finish in walden pond cuz thats where i started xD))
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 am

((From Walden Pond))

Alex chuckled and replied, "Well you got me wet!!" she laughed and grabbed Tigerlilly and dragged him to her house, "Come on! I want you to see my home! No one has ever seen it finished."

The young guy-looking werewolf smiled happily as she dragged her new friend into her home... but Tigerlilly didn't realize just how big it was yet, everyone who saw it would just think it was the little shack at the bottom of the trees... but it wasn't!!
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Tigerlilly laughed and once he saw Alex's home all he saw was a small shack in the trees.

"I like your home," He said giving a small smile expecting more from it. He was just being considerate so he told her what he told her about having a nice home.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 pm

The two walked in and Alex grinned and said, "You will like the view from the second story... but I say the seventh story is the best view! you can see over the trees." ^_^

Since not many visitors arrived over, Alex didn't realize Tigerlilly probably didn't see the rest of the house... so Alex assumed Tigerlilly had seen the tree house that towered above the original "shack".
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Tigerlilly looked at her in shock, "7TH FLOOR!?" He thought it was only a small shack, well from the looks of it. he just remembered, you don't judge a person on their outside but what on their inside. It might look like a 1 story shack but from what Alex has said, it might be better from the inside.

"Well let's go see! the 7th floor!" Tigerlilly grinned.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm

((ok I'm going to have that guy who stalks Alex and likes her to be on like the third floor ok? XD and so Alex is very angry and tries to throw him out XD... I'll name him Trenton... and ppl just call him Tren XD))

Alex took Tigerlilly's wrist and pulled him into the house and up the flight of stairs in the back to a very amazing deck, a tree house deck, with just a railing and such that wound itself around to another little room, the first floor, and the first floor had a couch and a desk with a chair in it, and a book shelf. The floor seemed to expand in both directions to other trees, which made the first floor bigger, but there was one pathway going up, and that's what Alex headed for.

She didn't give Tigerlilly much time to look around because soon she pulled him right out and onto the second story. It had a very small cot for sleeping on, and a rug in the center. There could have been more they could have done with it, but Alex had always not gotten around to putting things in. Like the first floor, the second floor expanded out, but there was a hallway that went up to the third floor also.

Alex dragged her friend up to the third floor, and could tell Tigerlilly was looking at the view that could be seen from the connecting hallway between the second and third floor. Alex was happy Tigerlilly was just so excited about the view and the house but she came to a standstill when she entered the third floor.

The floor also had a small cot, and also a book stack, and a desk with a few other things in it. However, a good looking man was sitting on the cot, not too far from the two of them.

Alex let go of Tigerlilly's wrist and stepped forward to the stranger, keeping Tigerlilly behind her, then growled and said, "Get out Tren!" Her eyes were like fire to the man, who was just sitting there and smiling handsome like.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 am

Still looking at the outside, Tigerlilly, felt a tug and he broke into a run when Alex grabbed him and dragged him inside the house. He was amazed how the inside looked, how everything was and how it expanded, but before Tigerlilly sink it all in his mind he felt yet another tug from Alex as he was dragged up to the next floor. He looked around yet again as he, this time, quickly looked at every thing before being dragged up the 3rd floor. Which Alex did again.

Tigerlilly laughed as he was being dragged up to the third floor, but stopped laughing when there was a man sitting on the cot. He felt Alex let go and watched as she demanded him to leave.

"What's going on Alex? Who is this person?" Tigerlilly whispered so the other man didn't notice him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 pm

The man, Tren, was quite handsome, he had brown or dark gold hair and a nice face. He was tall, muscular, and well fit. When Alex growled at Tren, all the handsome man did was stand up, showing his height, and smiled at Alex.

In a nice voice, he said, "My dear Alex, is that any way to greet me?" Alex growled at this and replied, "I don't WANT to greet you, get out or I'll drop you out head first!"

Tren quickly walked over and took Alex's hand, not noticing Tigerlilly and said, "When will you get it through your mind that we should be together?" Alex yanked her hand away and yelled, "When will you get it through YOUR head that I don't WANT to be with you!!"

Alex balled up her fist, though she knew she couldn't ever throw a punch at Tren. Unfortunately, Tren was Walden's best friend and both of them had been so good at fighting that Tren was also very, very good. ALex would definitely get hurt if she fought him.

While contemplating whether or not to punch Tren, Tren noticed Tigerlilly. "Oh? Alex, have you made a little friend?"

Tren grinned and continued saying, "She is so cute, just like you!" Alex clenched her fist and growled, about to say Tigerlilly wasn't a girl but didn't have the time to.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Tigerlilly was now pissed off, he hated it when people called him a girl.

"I. am. not. a. GIRL!" Tigerlilly snapped, and not meaning too, his body just did it by force, he launched himself at Tren and attacked him. He gripped his hands around Tren's neck.

"You get ONE thing on your mind, I am not a girl!" Tigerlilly's hands gripped tighter.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 am

Alex's eyes widened when Tigerlilly launched himself at Tren, her fears were realized when Tren grabbed one of Tigerlilly's hands off of his throat and threw Tigerlilly off of him and hard against the floor as if Tigerlilly had been a ragdoll.

Tren still had Tigerlilly's hand in a position to cause Tigerlilly pain and Alex then launched herself at Tren and yelled, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Alex's attack made Tren let go of Tigerlilly but he caught Alex's punch and twisted her around and brought her hand around her back and trapped her other arm so she was very close to him. Tren then whispered in her ear, "Oh? So what does this little guy mean to you Alex?"

Both Tren and Alex were facing Tigerlilly now but Tren had Alex trapped. Tren smiled and then asked Tigerlilly, "so have you seen my little Alex fight yet? If you have... I warn you that i'm twice as powerful."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

When Tigerlilly was trapped himself, it didn't hurt as much considering he is a vampire but he had to admit he felt some pressure. Once Alex saved him he was happy, but he could not celebrate yet, Alex was now trapped.

"LET HIM GO!" Tigerlilly growled.

Come on, any little power I have in me would help me out right about now! Tigerlilly thought

"SUPER SECRET ATTACK!" He called out as he strike his hand out as if some super energy attack was supposed to come out, but instead a poof of smoke came out instead.

"That was not what I intended to plan," Tigerlilly said feeling humiliated. He might not feel much pain, he was not able to give someone this powerful any pain of his own.

What do I do now? Tigerlilly worried.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Alex grinned to herself when Tigerlilly showed he wanted to help her, and also when he called her a "he", but she didn't get the chance to.

Trenton raised his eyebrow at Tigerlilly's humiliation but then questioned, "Him?" At this distraction, Alex got out of Trenton's hold and threw him through the open door (since all the door-frame's didn't have actually doors), and growled, "GET OUT, or I swear I'll drop you alll the way down to floor zero!!!!"

Alex now stood between Tigerlilly and Trenton, her fists were balled up and hoping that Trenton wouldn't give her true identity of being a girl away to Tigerlilly. Trenton smiled to himself and looked at Alex with a stalker kind of look and said, "Hmm, ok well fine then..." He then looked at Tigerlilly and gave a scary glare when he hissed, "Just remember, Alex is MINE..."

With that, Trenton straightened his ruffled shirt and turned on his heel and headed down and out. Alex's gaze didn't move from the door, and after a few moments had passed, she walked a little ways outside of the room so she could make sure Trenton had found his way out.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 am

Questions were speeding through Tigerlilly's mind about now. Is that guy gay or something? Who is he?

Tigerlilly didn't say anything out loud Alex, "Are you ok?" Tigerlilly asked her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Alex looked over to Tigerlilly and grinned and said in a happy voice again, "YEP I'M SUPER! I just kicked Trenton out of my house YAY!" Alex laughed and walked over to Tigerlilly and put her hands on either side of his shoulders and pretended to get serious.

"Ok... I have a serious question for you... do you... want... to see... THE TOP FLOOR?" Alex grinned and her seriousness was cheerful again.

The fun thing about Alex was that the second you thought you had her figured out... she would change the scene and start you wondering again. Alex knew that Tigerlilly would have questions about Trenton and why he said Alex was HIS and whatnot... so she threw in, "And on the way you can ask me ALLL the questions you want!"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 pm

When Alex got serious and put her hands on his shoulder's Tigerlilly thought he was in trouble then was relieved when she became cheerful again.

He laughed, "Sure!"

On the way up Tigerlilly didn't know what to ask first, "So... why does Trenton what you? Is he gay or something? How long has he going after you?"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Alex grinned and laughed, "No, I'm not sure if he is gay... He however has liked me since he saw me fight I guess... He likes the way I can fight but I hate him because he used to be my mentors friend but then he went to the otherside... And the night the other side killed my mentor, when I was there, I saw him and he just walked away... however he did quit that side when he knew they killed Walden."

Alex thought for a second and then wondered aloud, "Hmmm I wonder what would have happened if you had not been here... He was obviously waiting for me... Oh well!! I won't worry on that." Alex gave a happy face and was cheerful once again.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 am

Tigerlilly listened in on her story and felt bad for her. He then laughed at the sudden happiness. "Well its a pleasure to be with you, Alex," He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Alex grinned and then glomped Tigerlilly and exclaimed, "It's a pleasure to be with you too!!" Alex gave Tigerlilly a good hug, which showed she was strong (and probably made people think even MORE she was a guy), and then backed off.

"I think you will really like the view, its really beautiful!" Alex grinned but then added, "As long as you aren't afraid of heights..."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Tigerlilly was surprised at the strong hug Alex was giving and said, "Can't breath!" in a funny voice. She then let go and he gave a small laugh.

"Nah I'm not afraid of heights, I jump from building to building like super tall in the vampire kingdom!" He grinned. He loved being way up high, and always wanted to capture a dragon or some huge bird to fly in the skies.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:22 pm

The idea of flying had also come to Alex, and she had tried countless times to make a flying machine... but there were so many trees around, Alex couldn't really get it to fly too well without the problem of hitting a tree.

"Well I'm glad! The top floor is very high up, I like watching the sunrise or sunset... and you might call me crazy but I have always wanted to know how it is to fly... I somewhat made a flying machine I can't really get it to work the way I want to though."

Alex however then noticed something, "Hey... did you say Vampire Kingdom?..." Alex's eyes were curious but at this moment no one could guess what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Tigerlilly's face brightened, "Me too! I always wanted to learn how to fly! I would love to see your flying machine!" He sounded really enthusiastic, but then he frowned when, by mistake, he mentioned the vampire kingdom.

He didn't want anyone one to know just in case he said it to the wrong person, he's not saying Alex was a bad person, but he didn't want to be killed by the werewolf kingdom.

"Heh heh, did I say Vampire kingdom pff no! I meant the uh...human kingdom yeah!" Tigerlilly did his best to lie, he knows he can trust Alex, but they just met and who knows she can turn on him right away.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm

The grin on Alex's face was enough to tell Tigerlilly he had messed up. She got both of his shoulders and started asking questions and saying things quickly, "OMG THE VAMPIRE KINGDOM?!?! ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?! THAT IS SOO COOL! CAN YOU TAKE ME SOME DAY?! I WANT TO SEE IT!! Hey... wait you can't be a vampire, don't they die in sunlight? I don't know much about vampires but the rumors I am told."

Alex was still smiling, and it was obvious that if Tigerlilly was (which is is) a vampire, she would still love to hang out with him... no matter what his "race".

The truth was that Alex was actually a werewolf, and not only that... one that could change whenever she wanted. But she didn't really think of telling Tigerlilly that yet.

"Ill show you my flying machine soon." Alex smiled warmly at her new best -vampire- friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Tigerlilly sighed knowing he was just caught, "Yeah...just don't tell anyone ok? And I have this special ring on so I can't die in the sun, i kinda stole it from the vampire elders heh heh....well stealing is such a harsh word so let's say borrowed," he grinned reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:11 am

Alex stayed grinning at Tigerlilly and said, "You are... awesome!" She tilted her head a little and smiled pretty, and for a second almost looked like the girl she actually was.

"Soooo eventually we might have to discuss that I am a friend, not food right?" ((*COUGH* NEMO REFRENCE *COUGH*)) Alex grinned to show she was just teasing Tigerlilly. She chuckled and then asked, "So what exactly are you doing so close to the Werewolf Kingdom?"

A thought then crossed Alex's mind... Tigerlilly was a vampire... and she...was actually a werewolf! This newfound idea momentarily froze Alex and she was scared that if Tigerlilly knew, he might see her differently... but then again, Tigerlilly still thought SHE was a HE.

"Elders huh? I don't know much about both Kingdoms... I just know there are rulers. Hmmm ok lets start heading down to my flying machine and you can tell me your story on the way and then I can tell you mine!" Alex smiled and decided she wanted to find out more about who Tigerlilly was and she wanted to share who she was with him as well. This was the first time she had wanted to open herself up to someone since Walden had died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home in the Forest   Alex's Home in the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Home in the Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next