Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
the Ocean Lake I_vote_lcapthe Ocean Lake I_voting_barthe Ocean Lake I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

the Ocean Lake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

the Ocean Lake Empty
PostSubject: the Ocean Lake   the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:21 pm

The sand around this lake looks like you are at an ocean. It is by the cliffs so it is somewhat secluded. It is a lake, but you can easily mistake it for an ocean.

the Ocean Lake Oceanl10
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

the Ocean Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Ocean Lake   the Ocean Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm

the Ocean Lake Scythe10

Loki went to the Ocean Lake and that is where he found the demon with the scythe he was looking for. Loki grinned and approached the demon ((that is shown above)) and said smoothly, “Hello, my name is Loki Lucifer... and you are going to die.”

The other demon jumped back when Loki attacked her, but Loki was too fast and knocked the scythe from her hands. The Demon didn’t say a word; Loki felt that it was because it had a golden mask on all of her four heads. Loki jumped behind the demon but she attacked again, Loki then realized that the four heads weren’t just for show, this demon had no blind spots!

Loki grumbled and brought out his new knife that he had recently got. He then started on his cyclone attack. Loki brought the other demon down to her knees and then before she could even catch her breath, he brought his knew knife down and into all four heads. Loki grinned when he pulled the knife out and the other demon collapsed and didn’t move.

Loki sighed and said, “Well… that was easy…” Loki then went and picked up the fallen scythe. When he picked it up however, it seemed to vibrate and he was shocked as it transformed from what the demon originally had to a black blade with black ribbons and a small sharp blade behind the fuller blade ((see picture)).

Loki raised his eyebrow, he figured that some demon scythes recognized when they had a new master, and now that he was the master of this scythe, it had transformed for him. Loki shrugged and decided not to worry about it. He then took his new scythe and headed off to find Cruscia and show her that he had never meant to hurt her emotionally. He really did want to be closer to her and though he didn't understand what was happening at the moment, he was starting to like her.

the Ocean Lake Scythe11
Back to top Go down

the Ocean Lake
Page 1 of 1