Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Edge of lake I_vote_lcapEdge of lake I_voting_barEdge of lake I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Edge of lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:48 am

Rozen had escaped her kingdom just to relax out in the open. She stared beyond the lake up at the mountain side. It was a beautiful day out. The sun was shining while the clouds moved slowly past the sky. The mountain was blue with snow on top. Winter has just passed and spring was arriving, the flowers were swaying back and forth with the cool wind the ivy was crawling up the many trees around the lake.

The wind blew in Rozen's hair lightly picking locks of hair up from the current of the wind. Her brown beady eyes looked calm and unworried for once. She stood there taking in all the beauty of nature while she can.

Last edited by Rozen on Sun May 09, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Juria exhaled a deep breath when she came into the clearing that was at the edge of the lake. She was almost there, almost to the Werewolf Kingdom where she was going to get information secretly to give to her adoptive parents, the Elders of the Vampire Kingdom.

Juria’s vivid piercing eyes rested on a girl at the edge of the lake, staring at the distant mountains. Juria quickly glanced at the scene and she smiled, it was no mystery why the girl enjoyed looking. The beautiful sun was at a perfect angle and the peaceful white clouds drifted lazily by and reflected on the beautiful water. A gentle breeze would occasionally blow and the flowers danced in the cool air.

Spring was arriving, and it was a perfect time to see the Werewolf Kingdom. Juria wondered if she was going to be able to get into the Kingdom at all. Surely there were guards that checked out just who you were and what family you came from and all that jazz. She however, looked like a human, smelled like a human, acted like a human… but at night was a different story.

Juria finally started onward again and walked up to the relaxing girl, “Enjoying the view? I don’t blame you.” Juria grinned to the girl in a beautiful smile that would leave most speechless.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

As Rozen was about to go into a trans from the beautiful sight until she heard a voice from behind. Rozen quickly turned around and noticed a girl who looked like she was about 18 or 19, Rozen couldn't tell.

"Who are you?" She asked. Rozen didn't quite trust anyone, she thought the girl was just a human, but she wanted to make sure she was. Rozen began backing up until she reached the very edge of the water, and more steps she would have a wet fall. She didn't have anyone to protect her since she ran off on her own.

Her cousin Jacob was probably back at the castle running frantically everywhere too see where she is at, her nanny most likely rocking back and forth on the rocking chair crying, her mother sitting in the throne room not knowing what happened. The only person who knew where she was, was her father which Rozen knew he was watching over her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Juria noticed the girl’s fear; she mentally cursed to herself for getting off to a bad start but then tried to correct the situation, “Oh I’m sorry miss I didn’t mean to scare you. I mean you no harm.”

Juria smiled prettily, hoping to convince the girl that she was actually kind. Juria noticed that the girl was getting close to the water and quickly said, “My name is Juria, and Juria says that if you back up anymore you will get drenched… I know it’s a lovely day for a swim HOWEVER I’m not sure you have that in mind.”

Juria knew that no matter what would happen during the day, she was exactly like a human, and therefore was able to call herself one.

“I’m just a traveler, I’m human…” she thought in her head for now, but then continued, “…and I swear I mean you no harm.”

Juria didn’t know who the girl was, but if she was a part of the werewolf Kingdom in some way, she didn’t want to get off to a bad start. Going past the guard was trouble enough; she didn’t want to be scaring all the villagers at the start.

“I um…will go away now, sorry for troubling you.”

Juria smiled and started to walk away from the area, on the path to the Werewolf Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm

"Wait!" Rozen called out as Juria was walking away, "My name is Rozen," she smiled.

"And I think I'm pretty sure I'm close to the edge, sorry I don't quite trust anyone..." she said and walked away from the water. "Would you like to come home with me? I can show you around," Rozen looked up at Juria, who was obviously taller then her.

Just hopefully my fellow villagers won't eat you Rozen kept her comments to herself, giggling. "Come on, follow me," she said and started leading the way to her village.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Juria turned around and smiled at the girl. Apparently the rough start was smoothing out. Juria tilted her head and questioned, “Are you sure your family would allow me to stay a little while? I don’t want to be a burden.”

Juria almost grinned; she was getting into the Werewolf Kingdom easier than she thought. She followed Rozen along the path to the Werewolf Kingdom and asked along the way, “I hate to ask but, will any of the people here attack me?”

Juria grinned sheepishly and asked Rozen, sure she could fend anyone off with magic and then run for it… but she was not that strong as a human.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 pm

"Oh of course not! Well maybe some, but their so hungry.... anyways its a nice little village," Rozen smiled and they arrived at the entrance of the village.

((ok now lets go into the Werewolf forums lol ill type something))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 pm

((Lol, go to entrance to the village! ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 pm

((continuing from Princess Rozen's room))

Jacob was wet and decided to run towards Juria and shake his fur to get all the water on Juria. Once he was done shaking he looked somewhat of a giant poof ball and looked at the drenched Juria.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:22 pm

When Juria saw Jacob running towards her, her eyes widened and she started to say, “No.. no!! NO NO NO!! AHHHHH!” Jacob shook his fur and got water on her. She started saying angrily, “AHH YOU…” but didn’t finish her sentence and instead broke out in a fit of laughter at Jacob being poofy. “HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A POOFY FURBAL!” Juria grinned and smiled to Rozen, who she knew was laughing also.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Jacob growled and Rozen wagged her tail and had a huge smile on her face. Jacob jumped back in the water. Rozen tilted her head wondering what he was doing. Jacob then got out and his fur was dripping once more and not poofy and he jumped on Juria.

He wagged his tail and dripping water all over her making her more drenched then what she was.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Juria was now furious, Jacob was doing that deliberately to get her drenched. She growled out, “YOU STUIPD FLEABITTEN WOLF! AHHH GET OFF OF ME AND STOP GETTING ME WET?!?!?! ((don’t you dare say that’s what she said -_- XD)) Juria grumbled and tried to push him off but he was way too heavy and strong. “YOU ARE DRENCHING ME ON PURPOSE AREN’T YOU JACOB?!?!? AHHHH”

While she was angry, Juria looked up into Jacob’s face and she could tell he was smiling. She grumbled and crossed her arms as she looked up at him. She glanced over to Rozen and Rozen was also laughing. “HEY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE ROZEN!” she yelled to her best friend.

Juria looked back up at Jacob and said menacingly, “I’ll get you for this!” She then raised an eyebrow and grinned. Just like all dogs like their belly’s scratched, Juria started scratching Jacob’s stomach and he rolled over and was acting just like a little puppy dog.

“HA! You great big wolf, aren’t so strong now are you?!” Juria grinned as she scratched Jacob’s stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 pm

((thats what she said! lol))

Jacob grinned at her but then felt his stomach being scratched and he rolled over off of her. He stuck his tongue out of his mouth and enjoyed the scratching on his stomach. Rozen seemed to laugh and look at the moonlit lake. It was beautiful, but then another werewolf called her off to go somewhere else.

"I'll be back Jacob," she told him. But to Juria it sounded like barks. She ran away with the other werewolf leaving Jacob and Juria alone together.

((lol now we can do that idea))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Juria grinned as Jacob put out his tongue. When Rozen barked something, Juria however stopped and let Jacob talk with Rozen. When Rozen left, Juria looked at Jacob and said, "Bark, bark, bark, what?!"

Since Rozen's speech was a bunch of barks, Juria didn't know what was going on. She however knew Rozen wasn't talking to her so she didn't need to know what they were saying.

((OK! but shouldn't Rozen say, “Stay with Juria and protect her!” and Jacob is like "AHH WHAT?!" LOL oh and Jacob decides to take Juria around the forest so they are literally in the forest and are running around lol yeah?))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Before Rozen went off into the forest she looked back at Jacob, "Oh and protect Juria, or else!" She growled and ran off.

"WHAT!?" Jacob snarled and gave a look to Juria of like "get away from me". He then rolled on the grass to get himself somewhat dry then started running then looked back at Juria and barked. It looked like he wanted Juria for her to follow him. He wagged his tail and his tongue was sticking out and had a smile on him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:06 pm

As Rozen ran off Juria realized she was being left with Jacob. After Jacob snarled at whatever Rozen had said, Juria whined out, “AHHH DON’T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!!”

Juria grumbled but smiled, Jacob would know she was only teasing. When Jacob started rolling in the grass, Juria couldn’t fight a small giggle. Jacob looked like such a dog!

When Jacob ran off and showed that Juria should follow him Juria rose her eyebrow and said, “You do realize… I am in a dress…” Juria had an annoyed face and thought a bit about taking off her dress and being in the clothes she ALWAYS wore underneath a dress (she hated wearing dresses so as soon as she got to her room she would take off the dress and already be changed).

With a grin, Juria told Jacob, “You better not ditch me…” and then followed after him. It was unusual, but at the moment Juria trusted Jacob not to abandon her in the woods or anything. She actually trusted him… odd as it sounds. Juria didn’t know where they were going but she followed Jacob, and ran as fast as she could for NORMAL humans (she could run faster) and kept up with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Jacob turned his head a few times to make sure Juria was behind him. He turned sharp corners, climbed tall trees, and jumped over sharp bushes and laughed every time Juria was stuck.

At last they stopped at a small creek and he wagged his tail while the small silver fish glowed brightly making the whole creek filled with a neon sky blue (I was thinking of Avatar while writing this xD). He looked up at Juria, wagged his tail, and smiled. He knew she would like it, who couldn't?

(to lazy to read over it xP so ignore the mistakes omg peeing in public on the dungeon post very mature!!!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 pm

(ok I should be doing Physics... or Calculus... or something... but i dont wanna so ill do this lol!)

Juria tried her best not to tip off the strong werewolf that she was "more" than human. She made sure to show she was struggling in following him. When he led her up large trees and jumped over bushes she growled to herself and muttered, "He's doing this to me on PURPOSE!" she wondered if he heard her, even though she didn't care any way, but he didn't seem to notice.

When they got the the beautiful creek, Juria was taken aback, it was quite lovely and she wasn't prepared to see something like that. She however kept up her composure and pretended to be exhausted. She went by a fallen log next to the beautiful brook and sat down, acting exhausted. She looked over to Jacob and smiled, "Yes, yes it's pretty, thank you for showing me.... but I'm still not moving from this spot!"

It was difficult to tell what was going on in the werewolf's mind, but Juria expected him to just run off and leave her there by the fishies.

(me no wanna fix misteeks either (XD) (ps-i know how to spell mistakes -_-... its a joke! XD)
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:23 pm

(lol! hahaha)

Jacob smiled and dunked his head in the water and grabbed a fish and went up to Juria. He wagged his tail and let go of the fish so it would flop on Juria to get her wet. He then gave a face that looked like 'HAHA YOUR WET!'

He knew Juria would be really mad at him so he sat down, tilted his head slightly, lowered one ear, and stuck out his tongue like a cute innocent werewolf so he won't get in trouble by Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 am

As Juria rested, she watched the werewolf grab a fish. When he however turned to her and started to go to her, she got a worried look in her eyes and started to yell, "NO JACOB YOU BETTER....not..." Juria gave Jacob a death glare as the fish flopped in her lap.

When Jacob stuck out his tongue and tilted his head like an adorable little puppy wolf, Juria just raised her eyebrow and picked up the fish and threw it at him, "Just cuz you look cute doesn't mean you won't get in trouble..."

Juria then however widened her eyes and gasped aloud, "I DID NOT JUST CALL YOU CUTE...YOU WERE... IMAGINING..." when she finished trying to clarify that she didn't think he was cute, she turned her head, not quite blushing (for she was a vampire) but something close to it.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Jacob shook off the fish Juria threw at him and wagged his tail and gave a mocking face to tease her, but then his tail stop wagging and he perked his ears up and gave a serious face. He looked around anxiously but then narrowed his eyes and crouched down and gave a low growl up ahead of him inside the bushes. He began barking.

There was an eerie silence lingering around them and the pond seemed it dimmed down. (ooo suspensefulness). His claws dug into the ground and just waited for something to pop up. Just then another werewolf attacked suddenly and Jacob was forced back. Jacob notice another werewolf going to attack Juria and he wanted her safe so he went jumped out in front of her a bit the werewolf in the face. He was made certain that these werewolves would be down in the dungeons once he was through with them.

Jacob had a good round with the 2 werewolves alone but he was growing tired. He heard a snap from the left and he looked around to see if was another werewolf but it wasn't it was just an animal. He left his guard down for a split second and one of the werewolves attacked him. He gave a loud cry and clawed the werewolves eye so it would let go of him. Jacob was now gushing out blood on his leg, but he continued to fight.

He finally finished them off and they ran off. He looked at Juria to make sure she was alright and limped towards her and laid down licking off the blood from his leg.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Juria rolled her eyes at Jacob’s mocking face but when he started getting tense, she picked up on it too and though Jacob didn’t think Juria could see in the dark, she could. Juria saw as Jacob battled off some werewolves that tried attacking him and her. She couldn't’t help but feel as if it was her fault, and she realized it was. She was a “human” and therefore easy prey to creatures of the night… though she was less human now.

As Jacob battled, Juria felt there was something she should do… but she couldn’t do it without letting Jacob know she was more than human, this acting the damsel in distress was beginning to but her but she didn’t have time to react when one of the werewolves was about to attack her. The last thing she expected was Jacob jumping in and saving her, it made her feel something she didn’t know how to describe.

Guilt flowed through Juria as Jacob limped back to her and started taking care of his wound. Juria however didn’t get a chance to thank Jacob for about 10 fully grown; strong werewolves jumped out of the forest and surrounded them. Juria couldn't’t believe that werewolves would gang up on Jacob, on their own kind, Juria glanced at Jacob and saw he was wondering if they would survive this, and that was when the 10 werewolves jumped in for the kill.

For a second Juria’s blue eyes turned blood red and she released an energy that she had been holding inside for a while. The energy bolted out and hit the werewolves and made them fly away at a rapid velocity (HAHAHA PHYSICS… sorry XD) as if they were hit with a huge force (HAHA MORE…physics… ok ill shut up now). The werewolves got back up and probably were going to attack the wounded werewolf Jacob (who was growling at the time) again, but Juria sent another wave of magic and hit them harder, this made them actually scamper off and leave Jacob and Juria alone.

Before Jacob could see, Juria turned her eyes back to blue and looked at his wound, which was very bad. She hoped with all her heart he had not seen just who saved them, it was unlikely he knew it was Juria, but she still hoped he wouldn’t find out.

“Jacob… thank you for saving me… but don’t think I’m going to be nice to you…” Juria smiled as she tore a piece of her dress off to bandage Jacob. Juria smiled and said in an admiring way, "I really wouldn't want to get in a fight with you... you are quite strong..." Juria didn't make eye contact as she wrapped Jacob's harsh wound.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Jacob was trying to treat his wound when he notice two magic lights attacking the werewolves (YES IM CALLING THEM MAGIC LIGHTS!) He looked up at Juria to see where they came from, but she just tore off a bit of her dress to wrap of his wound. He watched her as she wrapped up the cloth and rested his head on her lap. He wagged his tail lightly to show his gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:56 pm

As Juria tended his wounds, she wondered what was going through Jacob's head, and what he thought of whoever had saved them. As soon as she had him all bandaged up (she was ignoring the wagging of the tail) she smiled and still avoided eye contact but said, "Do you think you can hobble back to the castle?"

Hoping that Jacob wasn't in too much pain, before Jacob answered her question, she lightly placed her hand on the wound and worked a bit of healing magic... but not enough so he would know she was doing anything, he would just feel better but not suspect Juria did anything.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Jacob stood up and lightly placed his injured leg on the ground, but it was still hurting him. He growled at it thinking growling would make the pain stop, but of course it didn't.

He decided to walk to the castle, but he was far behind Juria and walking very slowly since he couldn't walk on this leg and so he just laid down. He barked at Juria to get her attention so she could stop too from walking. He was too tired from the fight and thought the best thing he should do is rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edge of lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of lake   Edge of lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edge of lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Nature :: Lake-
Jump to: