Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The garden I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The garden I_vote_lcapThe garden I_voting_barThe garden I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:44 am

The garden Beautiful-garden
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:47 am

(continuing from Rozen's room)

Rozen went to the garden to show Juria, "So let's start out here, this is the garden in the back of the kingdom It's my favorite place to hang out and relax."

They walked to the bridge and looked into the pond, "I loves watching the fish swim and the frogs hop on the lilly pads," Rozen smiled as the large fish were swimming around inside the small pond and the frogs hopping around.

"It's so peaceful and relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Juria smiled and nodded, "Fish are beautiful to watch. Where I come from, we have a huge fountain in the middle of our Kingdom and there are huge fish in it. When I sneak away from my house my parents normally know they can find me by the fountain."

Juria smiled as she remembered some times when she would sneak out of the Elders Castle and sneak down to the fountain. Esmerelda would the practically destroy the whole area searching for her. (She would go through EVERYTHING till she found her). Raimend and Sedrik would then laugh, go straight for the fountain, and find Juria. Elizibith would drag Esmerelda away from something she had not checked "thoroughly" in order to keep SOME things together.

Juria smiled and thought it was funny that since she was in the sunlight, everyone would defiantly think she was NOT a vampire. Juria looked at Rozen and asked, "What is your favorite flower? My favorite are the roses that grow in my mothers garden."

Juria smiled prettily. She was looking at Rozen, however out of the corner of her eye she saw Jacob, stalking both of them. She however ignored him and just conversed with Rozen.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm

"My favorite flower is the half bloomed roses, I think there more prettier then the full bloomed ones," Rozen smiled picking a half bloomed rose.

"Anyways shall we finish the tour?" Rozen asked.

She lead them back into the castle passing a wooden door that was locked up. Rozen didn't even bother explaining that door to Juria since it's very secretive in there.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Juria passed the door and thought that Rozen was going to open it and show her. When they passed it, Juria asked, "What is in that room?"

Juria knew it was probably not needed for her mission to know what was in the room, however, like a cat- she was curious. Juria waited for Rozen to say what was in the room, if it was just a storage place (which she thought it was) or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:15 am

"...It's nothing..." Rozen looked down and saddened, "let's continue on..."

Jacob was still watching them from afar.

Don't let her in that room Rozen! Jacob thought to himself clenching the statue he was behind.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Juria smiled and shrugged but they then walked back through the halls to reach the courtyard, where Rozen was going to take her next. Juria noticed Jacob follow them back into the castle and out of the corner of her eye she saw his hurt hand, which he had dont nothing to prevent it getting infected. She knew they were going past her room and therefore she hatched a plan.
Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

May resolute she needed some peaceful time after a tough day of working around the palace. She entered the garden and watched the beautiful fish swim around in the pond over the bridge. She didn't have any sentiment inside her at this point of time since she was desperately trying to get the death of her parents out of her mind.

May's hair draped over her shoulders as she bent down resting her arms on the wooden side of the bridge not know what to do or think. Dusk was arriving and thank god it wasn't a full moon, she could actually have a good night sleep without being woken up by the werewolves howling. She sighed and felt the warm spring breezes flow pass her, the current of the wind lifting locks of hair into the wind.

After a while of staring at the fish, she thought it was a good time to get some rest. She stood up straight and began walking towards her room when she noticed an odd looking wooden door. She was indeed curious and wanted to know what was inside. She gave her head a few jerks to see if anyone was watching and she put her hand on the handle and gave a tug, but unfortunately the door would not budge. It was locked, so of course there was something valuable inside and wanted to know. May have to obtain enough trust from the princess to know what is inside this very room. She gave it one last heave trying her best to open it up, but it failed.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Jacob was walking around the castle watching anything suspicious when he stumbled upon one of the servant girls tugging at the wooden door that lead into the shrine of the great king. He narrowed his eyes and approached the young girl in not a friendly way.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" He asked in a demanding way. "Shouldn't you be going to bed right after you have finished your work!?"

He was outraged, a servant girl trying to go inside the shrine. He couldn't believe Rozen had begged her mother to let the girl inside as a servant, especially a gypsy girl. A person with her background should not be aloud inside the castle.

Jacob looked down at the young red head servant wanting an answer for what she was doing, he just caught her red handed and he certainly caught her in the crime.
Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 pm

May sighed and considered it was best to give up, but then in a sudden she heard a male’s voice asking her what she was doing. She thought it was a guard and she could easily trick him into letting her go, but when she turned around she found out it was the princess’s mean cousin. Her eyes widened and she quickly thought what to do and how to get out the situation.

“I-I’m so sorry, I d-didn’t mean too I saw this door and w-was curious of what w-was inside it… I didn’t know i-it was important,” she stuttered trying to make him have pity over her.

She looked up at him in saddened eyes trying to make him blush and letting her go without being in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes annoyed by the stuttering girl and her 'adorable' sad puppy face. He already loved someone, Juria, though he will not admit it to himself that he loves her. He narrowed his eyes once more and looked at her.

"Listen here, just because Rozen trusts you and all, doesn't mean I do. Don't you think you could just stare at me with those eyes and expect me to believe you. Rozen is to nice to see the little evil inside of you."

Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 pm

May's eyes became less soft and angry by the comment Jacob had said to her. She did not appreciate the fact that she was being called ‘evil’ she thought she was just being a regular servant.

“Just because you have anger issues doesn’t mean you can start trouble, the princess let me inside because she knew I needed a home and cares about me unlike you, you’re just some stubborn mean rich kid thinking you could have anything you want just because you have money!” She said. Little did May know that the kingdom and villagers were suffering dreadfully.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Jacob's eyes were noticeably angry, he did not believe the servant girl just called him a rich snobby kid.

He said in the most calmest voice, which failed terribly, "You think were rich!? How dare you!" He grabbed the girl's arm about to slap her. He raised his hand about to strike her face.
Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 pm

She became frightened not knowing what to do as she waits for the hand to strike her face, to feel the sting tingling her cheek. Then it struck her and quickly said to Jacob,

“Well then why is your people dying and you royal people don’t even do anything about it!?” She asked she hoped that he won’t strike her, "Don't you go out to see what's happening to your people!?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Jacob gave a sharp sigh and replied, "I am aware of my people and their sufferings, and everyday the kingdom tries to do something about it, don't you think for one second that we are rich and we do not help out the villagers. So if I were you I would stay away from here and from me, it is best for you to get back to your room."

Jacob kept his eyes narrowed and shoved May's arm away from him and walked off, cursing under his breath, and went inside his room to rest.
Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 am

May watched Jacob walk off to his room until he disappeared into the darkness. She gave one last look at the wooden door then walked off. All the mysteries behind that door is still sealed up away from her and she is bound to know what is inside.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Juria was walking around at night, she wanted to see if there were any secret passages in the castle that not even Rozen knew about. She neared the shrine to Rozen's great father and saw another girl.

Juria raised her eyebrow but then walked forward to greet the stranger. Juria smiled and said, "Hello, I don't think I have seen you before."

Juria wondered why the girl was at the door to the shrine. She also seemed a bit saddened. Juria waited for the girl to talk with her.
Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 am

May sighed and decided it was a good time to go back to her room, but a strange unfamiliar voice caught her attention and she turned around to be greeted by another girl she hasn't seen yet. She looked a little older then Rozen and herself and with cation May spoke back.

"Hi, the princess just hired me a while back as her servant, who might you be?" She asked the the girl. May wanted to inspect this one to make sure she wasn't a person just walking around without Rozen's knowing.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Though she had never seen the girl before, Juria wasn’t afraid. She had not been there that long and knew there would be many people in the castle that she had never met. This was a good chance to meet someone else besides just the people she had already seen with Rozen.

Juria smiled and replied, “I am Rozen’s new friend… I haven’t been here too long. I guess I have only been here about… Two weeks… perhaps shorter but to make a long story short, I came here to see the Werewolf Kingdom and I met Rozen and she helped me out and gave me a room here. My room is down the hall over there.”

Juria turned around and pointed to where her room was around, she obviously looked suspicious at the moment so she wanted to show she was indeed a guest in the castle.

“Oh sorry, my name is Juria.” She stated after realizing she had not even told the other girl her name yet. Juria smiled and said politely and in a friendly tone, “And who might you be?”
Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

May moved a couple strands of hair away that was annoying her face and looked up at Juria in her eyes.

"Really? I haven't been here that long either, maybe a week more or less," May shrugged. "Oh I see, my room is upstairs."

She smiled at Juria when she found out her name, "My name is May," she said also in a friendly tone of wanting to be friends with Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Juria smiled, she saw that the girl wanted to be friends… and that’s what she wanted also. She moved closer to May and said, “I see, that’s why we haven’t run into each other yet. I’m glad to meet you… I have nothing better to do at the moment so may I walk you to your room May?”

At her use of words, Juria laughed lightly but waited for May to respond. Juria was totally cool if May wanted to walk up by herself, Juria was going to look for secret passages in the Castle anyway so if May wanted to be left alone, Juria could go about her secret business. Juria however knew it was always good to make a new friend in the Castle.

Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 pm

May smiled sweetly when Juria walked up closer to her, "Sure I don't mind." She began walking towards her room with Juria by her side, but May didn't know what to talk about.

Her mind rushed with what to talk about, "So um... your a werewolf?" She asked.

So stupid obviously she if she is here! May thought to herself and had an urge to slap herself for asking such a dumb question.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Juria was glad to make a new friend and walked with May down the hallways. Though she didn't know really what to talk about, it was good to have the company.

When May asked her if she was a werewolf, Juria grinned and said in a humorous tone to show she was joking, "No, I'm totally a vampire!"

It was the truth... well half anyway. Juria was half a vampire, but since she was half human her vampire side was hidden from werewolves. Juria smiled and then asked back, "Are you a werewolf?"

Juria hoped she escaped the question of whether of not she was a werewolf at the moment. She wasn't but she didn't want to act like just a weak human. Juria waited to see if May would tell her if she was a werewolf or not.
Back to top Go down

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:18 pm

May laughed when Juria told her she was a vampire and thought she should joke around to take away the awkwardness, "Oh no I'm obviously a giant," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:02 pm

When Juria heard May joke back, she was relieved that the girl was able to joke around with. Juria grinned in the darkness and said, "Oh of course, I should have known!"

Though Juria was being hopeful, she figured she had found a new friend in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The garden
Page 1 of 1