Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_vote_lcapNear the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_voting_barNear the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_vote_lcapNear the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_voting_barNear the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  Empty
PostSubject: Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.    Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Cruscia's red eyes glared through the dark night of the full moon. The rain poured down hard in her face as she stepped into large puddles of muddy water. She growled knowing she would have to clean her boots. Her long hair was down and plastered to her face and dripping. She began to shiver, since she only had a long sleeve robe on which wasn't warm enough.

"You're going to get sick," Shadow, Cruscia's brother, walked behind her dropping a rather large trench coat on her head.

"No one asked for your concern," She growled rudely, but pulled the coat tighter over her to keep herself warm. "And besides, who invited you to follow me?" She asked still rudely. She can see her own breath fog the air.

When Shadow was about to reply, he was interrupted by a werewolf howling in the distance.

"You know you're in werewolf territory," he rose an eyebrow at his little sister.

"So," She rolled her eyes annoyingly. She couldn't stand her brother over protecting her, it was just too annoying to her, "Just go away Shadow, no one asked you to come protect me, I can take care of myself."

Shadow sighed, he tried his best to get along with his sister, but it wasn't happening. No matter how much he tried and no matter how kind he is to her, she pushes him away. But he knew one thing, if anything happened to Cruscia he would be right there to protect her, no matter what.

"Want to go find shelter?" He asked.

Cruscia sighed, "No, just go away."

Shadow sighed as well, "Very well... keep the coat," and with that he disappeared in the shadows. Cruscia looked back to where her brother had gone. She tugged the coat closer to her, it smelled like her brother, a light scent of cologne which smelled quite pleasant, but it also had the smell of blood. He must have gone hunting recently. Cruscia just ignored the scent and continued on her journey in the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Near the edge, where the werewolves rarely roam.
Page 1 of 1