Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
The dungeons I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
The dungeons I_vote_lcapThe dungeons I_voting_barThe dungeons I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The dungeons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

The dungeons Castor-dungeon

Through these doors are the entrance to cages for the criminals.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm

((AMAZING DUNGEON!... kinda huge picture though -_- XD))

Ace slowly woke up, he brought one hand to his head but then realized what had happened and his eyes shot open and he sat up and tried to stand up but his other hand was chained and so were his legs. Ace growled and pulled angrily at the chains. A pain from his shoulder shot through him and he realized he shouldn't do that. He sat back down on the hard straw bed and checked his wounds. They had wrappings around them and he was healing. He grumbled to himself and put his face in his hands,

"I was so stupid! I knew with Slash as my mentor I couldn't get close to anyone here! Why did I even hope to get close to Rozen?!?!"

At the moment, Ace didn't care if anyone was listening. He knew he might spend a while in the dungeon if he didn't find a way to escape. He was a bit too weak at the moment to escape but once he was strong enough, he wanted to join back with Slash before Slash came LOOKING for him. Slash was a strong vampire, but not strong enough to take on the entire Werewolf Kingdom.

The werewolf ‘traitor’ kept his face in his hands and went on muttering to himself, “Rozen wouldn’t ever like me… why was I such a fool?! Slash has always been there for me, and I let him down. He knew I shouldn’t come to the Kingdom… I should have listened to him… I really wanted Rozen’s party to be a nice one… not stuck fighting my mentor and me… this sucks…”

Ace kept his face in his hands but didn’t speak anymore. He sighed and thought about how Slash was like a father to him. He thought about Rozen and if she ever got to know Slash, she would see him for the kindhearted man he is, not the vampire who is on the outside.

Not all vampires are bloodsucking evil creatures… Ace knew that, but he didn’t expect Rozen to be so against them. Ace now waited for his strength to return. He figured Rozen, Jacob or Juria would ignore him and not even visit him. He sighed and went back to his memories.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Rozen went up to the closed dungeon door and told the guard to let her in. He opened the door and said to Ace, "You have a visitor," he narrowed his eyes and let Rozen inside the dungeon. Once she was fully inside he closed and locked the door once again. Rozen narrowed her eyes at Ace, "How could you join up with a vampire then show your face around here, my mother was right when she smelled the vampire scent on you when I went to show you to her."

Rozen felt really bad for Ace on the inside, she didn't want to see him wrapped up in bandages and be locked up in a dungeon. But on the outside she looked like she could care less about him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:51 pm

When Ace heard he had a visitor, he took his hands from his face and looked up. He didn’t expect to see Rozen there… but then he figured it was to yell at him and mock him. He stood up, but was still sore. He didn’t show he was hurt and stood tall and strong even if he wanted to sit down.

Ace wanted to yell back and say that Rozen had no right shooting Slash with the only purpose being that he was a vampire. He however kept his mouth shut and his jaw firm. The saddest thing that Ace noticed, was that Rozen had liked him perfectly fine when she was hanging out with him… but now, just because of the one person he was close to was a vampire, she couldn’t care less about him. He saw this as not really caring about the person he was.

“I needed supplies…” Ace kept his answer brief and stoic, but he really wanted to yell at Rozen and say she didn’t know anything about him. He looked away from Rozen and asked, “So did you just come down here to lecture me?”

Ace clenched his fist because of the pain he was in, not because he was angry. He hoped Rozen didn’t see it as him being angry. Still in a calm voice, he said, “Your mother was correct…”

Ace turned his eyes back to Rozen. He waited for any other questions she had and would answer them without losing his temper. Just because he knew he had a right to be angry that Rozen attacked Slash, didn’t mean he had to get angry and fly off the handle.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:25 pm

"I did not come here to yell or lecture you, I came here to talk to you as civilized people," She said, "Sit, before your wound opens up," She said without a demanding voice but more as an suggestion.

"My mother is a very intelligent woman and she knows nearly everything, I should have listened to her. But what really made me angry is that you didn't tell me you had a vampire friend, you let me find out and for some reason it made me more mad. I truly believe if you told me in the beginning I wouldn't have been this mad..." She turned her head away. She then thought about when he said he just needed supplies. She was then mad that she shouldn't have been so close to him. She tried not to think about but it boiled in her blood.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 am

Ace twitched but didn’t get mad. He wanted to sit down but he didn’t want to show her he was weak. He sighed and said, “Rozen… did it ever occur to you I was going to introduce you to Slash so you COULD know I was with a vampire? If I was going to keep it hidden I would have made sure to stay inside and not even thought of going outside. You didn’t give me even a chance to let me speak… you just went and grabbed your bow and ASSUMED that he was there for evil reasons…”

For a moment Ace stopped talking, his wounds were hurting him but he didn’t let it show. He looked away from Rozen again and said, “I don’t think it would have been right if I had just told you… I wanted you to meet Slash and see that he is not evil…”

All Ace hoped for was Rozen to see his side of the scene. Ace got a little more anger and looked back at Rozen. “What did you want me to do Rozen? Right when I met you say, ‘Oh yeah I travel with a vampire, I’m totally a traitor and a shame to werewolves.’ … No I don’t think I was going to say that.”

Ace said the part about traveling with a vampire and being a traitor in a very funny voice but then went back to being serious. He sighed and sat down, trying not to show he was in pain. He sighed and continued saying, “For the record… I’m not a traitor…”

Ace clenched his fist but it was in pain, not from being angry. He said softly, “He saved me from drowning and being alone in the woods at age 3… I don’t care what your anger is towards vampires is… Slash isn’t like other vampires ok?”
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 am

Rozen crossed her arms and was about to protest, but the dungeon doors open.

"Princess the queen wants a word with you," he said.

Rozen looked back at Ace, "Look I better go, but I'll come back later to speak to you with this!" She turned away and left to go see her mother.

((I'm just going to skip that part and Rozen will come back around late mid night yeah?))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 am

Ace watched Rozen go and when she left he sighed and put his hand on his shoulder. He looked at the chains on him and smirked to himself. They were the type that he could get out of. He knew he had to first wait to get stronger, but one night when no one was watching, he was going to get out of the chains and fit through the bars on his window (he is skinny enough)

((lets say the bars are kinda far apart))

Ace sighed and leaned his head back against the wall and waited for his strength to return.

((Ok then like she goes to bed and the guard eventually falls asleep and he escapes and she wanted to go see him in the morning to tell him she had thought about what he had said and everything but she finds him gone yeah? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 am

After a while midnight struck and as werewolf form Rozen went down to the dungeons but then turned back human. The ceiling was specially made to block the full moon so people cannot turn into werewolves.

Rozen walked up to the guard, she had a cloak on and everything, "Let me inside, by the order of the princess."

The guard opened up the dungeon door and Rozen entered inside. "Ace, are you awake?" she called out. She put down her hood to reveal her face.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 am

Ace sat up and sat on the edge of the straw bed. He had been lying on it and staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah I'm awake... tonight is the full moon after all... normally I'm with my mentor and protecting him so I'll be up all night worrying anyway."

Ace frowned but then asked in a polite way, "Ok so to what do I owe the visit?" Ace was truly worried about Slash. Every full moon, they would be together and huddle up so no werewolf would detect Slash. This time, Slash was on his own.

It was more than likely Slash was somewhere in a tree and grumbling about Ace not catching up to him, but still... Ace was worried.

"So was does someone such as yourself want to say to someone as low and pitiful as me?" Ace smiled a bit and raised his eyebrow to show he was joking. The time alone had calmed him down and he wasn't in so much pain anymore. He thought to make the best of being imprisoned. He was still a bit angered but he didn't want to show them they had crushed his spirit... because they had not.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:40 am

"It is the full moon, and in case you were wondering, no one can turn into a werewolf down here. The ceiling is specially made so prisoners and guards and any visitors cannot turn into werewolves," she explained.

She then narrowed her eyes when he called himself low, "I came here to speak with you, I can leave if you want me too," she said, a low growl came also when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:20 am

Ace nodded and spoke his mind, "Yes I was curious about that... I don't mind it though."

When Rozen told him she could leave, he didn't know if he wanted her to leave or for her to stay. He sighed a little but then said, "You came down here to talk about what then?" His tone was calm and smooth and not at all angry.

"So, what did you want to speak with me about?" Ace smiled a little to show he was interested in what she had to say and didn't want her to leave.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:24 am

Rozen looked away but then back at him and said, "I came here to talk about what we were talking earlier," she sighed, "Look you didn't have to tell me you hung out with a vampire the first time you met me, but you know you could have at least told me before we became...really close friends."

She was about to say before she really liked him but changed it into being really close friends. She really didn't want Ace chained up like this and she kept thinking it was all her fault about everything.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:39 am

Ace laughed just to hear himself laugh and said, “Rozen, I knew you for what? Two days? I was going to tell you… I was. You didn’t give me the chance now did you?”

A smile grazed Ace’s features… he was someone who couldn’t be in a bad mood for long. Ace laid back down on the straw bed and said, “We all have things we don’t tell someone for a while… I was going to tell you about Slash but a little later… when he dropped in on us though I was going to introduce you then… you have things you don’t tell me to and I know it.”

Ace stared up at the ceiling and muttered, “Not to sound rude… but you are being a bit hypocritical…” Ace sat up again and looked at Rozen and said sternly, “I don’t know what your hatred of vampires is about… but I know EVERYONE deserves at least a first chance don’t they? Slash SHOULD have gotten a first chance but all you did was shoot him in the leg… he was still healing from getting attacked by a werewolf when I was getting supplies.”

Ace sighed and his eyes looked downward. He didn’t like that he was locked up in the dungeon for nothing. “Oh and… the rats in here are pretty big just so you know.” Ace grinned to show he was still the same funny person he was when Rozen didn’t know his mentor was a vampire. Ace couldn’t be angry or in a foul mood for very long. It wasn’t his nature.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:57 am

Rozen didn't laugh, though she was about to, she thought this was suppose to be a serious conversation.

She sighed, "I can't trust vampires any longer." She didn't say anything else. A hatred was swarming around her when she had a flashback of hearing the news about her father dying while battling a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 am

Ace crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, "Uh huh... and presently I can't trust werewolves to trust ME anymore either." Ace smiled just a bit. He sighed also and replied, “You might hate vampires, but you can give them a chance… I’m sure you had a traumatic event that made you hate vampires forever… but just like Werewolves Rozen… some vampires are good and some are bad. The bad ones are just more heard from.”

Seeing he had Rozen’s attention, he smiled and said, “Just so you know and won’t get mad at me later… Slash and I go around hunting bad vampires and werewolves. It is my job.” Ace wasn’t a bad person, he HUNTED bad people.

The Security guard was called away somewhere and Ace noticed it. “Rozen… do you hate me?” Ace was serious. He wanted to know if Rozen hated him just because Slash was a vampire and Slash happened to be Ace’s mentor and best friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am

Rozen didn't say anything, to be cornered into this situation like this of vampires could be good and bad like the werewolves made Rozen feel like she lost the argument. She crossed her arms and stared at the wall.

She still didn't say anything when he told her about hunting the bad people. When the guard left Ace asked her if she hated him. Rozen looked at him and couldn't quite give him a direct answer, "I don't know... Everything is just confusing...." she said and looked back at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Ace smiled then stood up and said, “Rozen, I’m not saying you don’t have a right to hate vampires… I’m sure whatever reason you have is a very good one… All I’m saying is perhaps to give a Vampire a chance if they are a good guy.”

Though Ace didn’t know what Rozen’s problem with Vampires was… he knew that he had somewhat won the argument. When she turned away and didn’t know if she hated him or not, he was a bit concerned about. Ace sighed and TRIED to cross his arms but the chain on his arm kept him from it.

“Ok well there goes looking cool… I can’t even cross my arms!” Ace laughed and tugged a little on the chain but then gave up when he couldn’t break it. He looked at Rozen and laughed, “Well at least you didn’t say an absolute yes so I still have some hope.” Ace smiled a bit but then sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Rozen sighed and but her hand on the iron bars that was keeping Ace in and looked at him guiltily since he was imprisoned in the dungeon.

"I didn't ask for them to chain you up, but they insisted anyways," Rozen said watching him trying to fight with the chains.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Ace smiled and sighed, "It's ok... I just feel like a dog in a cage." Ace chuckled... he WAS a dog in a cage. Technically just not being a dog at the moment.

"I bet your cousin Jacob is saying, 'I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO!'" isn't he?" Ace smiled to Rozen. He could hear her Jacob shouting it with glee even now in his mind. It was a bit funny to imagine though.

After he thought of that he got a sort of scared look, "Rozen... they will put me for trial won't they? I mean like... people here will see if I'm guilty or not and then they decide my punishment right?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:30 pm

"So does everyone," Rozen said when Ace told her he felt like a caged dog. Her eyes wondered off onto the other prisoners who looked at her furiously for being locked up. She looked back at Ace.

"Once I get out of here, I bet he's waiting outside going to yell at me and say that," Rozen shrugged. She gave a small quick smile imagining his face but then stopped.

"Worse, you will be trialed by my mother, the queen, and she will not be so kind to you," Rozen explained.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Ace had a slightly scared face. He asked then, "She won't kill me as punishment right?"

Ace didn't want to die at all... he enjoyed living with Slash out in the woods and hunting down evil villains. He didn’t want to leave Slash alone. He however knew that sometime he would going to try to escape… he however was acting like he would never be able to escape.

“I mean… you get WAY more evil criminals here… it seems like you shouldn’t spend too much time on me… other than hanging out with a GOOD AWESOME vampire… I’m the good guy here…” Ace smiled sheepishly at Rozen.

Believing that the guard would come back soon, Ace then wondered to Rozen, “Rozen… I have a question for you… If your friend Juria was turned into a vampire… would you hate her? I mean it wouldn’t be her fault right? She would still be Juria… just a vampire. I’m not saying it will happen, I’m just saying that you shouldn’t judge people for what they didn’t intend to happen. Slash didn’t mean to get changed either and… yeah… so would you still be Juria’s friend? Or would you want her dead?”

Ace wanted to know if Rozen’s hatred for vampires went as far as if her friend was changed… she would kill her just because of it. It would tell Ace just how much Rozen hated vampires.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Rozen stared deep into his eyes, and was hurt, just by looking into his eyes pierced hers. "It depends...." She said in one tone, but if listened closely it sounded worried.

Rozen listened to his question about if Juria would become a vampire, Rozen didn't speak, and it was silent, and nothing could be heard, but a creaking of a door behind them. The awkward silence stopped when a guard came in with a struggling yelling man.

"LET ME GO!" He yelled. Rozen put her full attention now on the man instead of Ace.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Attacking when he wasn't supposed to," the guard said. (idk what to put >.<)

Rozen stared as the guard shoved the man inside the cell and locked it. "YOU WILL BE SORRY! YOU HERE ME!" He yelled.

Rozen's mind went back to Ace's question, what WOULD she do if she did turn into a Vampire? Her only choice is her to take her to the vampire city without her mother killing her. That would be dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:18 pm

((you should have asked me! I would have said “PEEING IN PUBLIC!” XD XD))

The tone in Rozen’s voice was normal, but Ace picked up the hint of worry. He figured he was just imagining it and tried to not be worried. Ace didn’t know it, but he was a master at using his eyes. His eyes told everything, they held all his emotion and were quite pretty (XD).

When the guard came in with the screaming prisoner Ace grumbled to himself, “Ok I guess you have normal prisoners here too…”

Ace narrowed his eyes at when the prisoner threatened to make them sorry. He yelled back to the prisoner, “If THEY’LL be sorry, shouldn’t YOU have been the one not BREAKING the rules?!”

A low growl escaped Ace, he hated villains that wanted to make others pay for doing the right thing. It was the villain’s fault he was captured because he was doing something evil, yet the GOOD guy would pay for capturing him. It was wrong!

When Ace was finished, he turned his attention back to Rozen and stated, “You know I’m right Rozen… you know it wouldn’t be your friend’s fault. You wouldn’t kill her, you would make sure she was safe wouldn’t you? You wouldn’t want her dead, or anyone else to hurt your friend because for 1- she is your friend and 2- it wouldn’t be her fault… right Rozen?”

Ace smiled friendly but his eyes were a bit sad, he knew it was hard for Rozen to choose but she had to. She couldn’t hate Juria for accidentally be turned into a vampire. ((It is a bit Ironic that Ace didn’t know Juria IS a vampire XD))

“Hey I just realized, what are you doing in here talking to me? Wolves are born to run free, you should be out with your overprotective cousin running around in the woods... how on earth did you get away from him to talk to me!!?”

Ace smiled and tried to push the subject away from something so serious… also he wanted to escape soon. He was however curious as to how Rozen got away from Jacob to go and talk to a prisoner in the dungeon. (XD)

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:43 pm

"YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION TO SPEAK YOU RUNT!" The guard yelled and Ace, but Rozen stepped in.

"Guard please, he means no harm, besides he's locked up." She gave a stare at Ace without turning her head away from the guard. The guard gave an angry look at Ace then went back into watching the door.

Rozen sighed and was about to answer back to the vampire question until this smaller looking half human/werewolf came in with a huge grin.

"I DRAGGED HER HERE!" She smiled.

"Oh no not you," Rozen narrowed her eyes at the girl.

"Yeah I went ALLLL the way looking for her then dragged her down here aren't i a great friend!" She tilted her head and her two pig tails shifted to the side.

"By the way my name is CANDII!!!!" She grinned (yes i included her xD)

Rozen put her hand to her forehead and pinched the bridge of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dungeons   The dungeons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dungeons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Kingdoms :: Werewolf Kingdom :: Inside the kingdom-
Jump to: