Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Ballroom I_vote_lcapBallroom I_voting_barBallroom I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ballroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Ballroom Ballroom
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm

The ball room now decorated for the now 17th year old princess of the werewolf kingdom. Everyone in the village came to the party and most of them were playing musical instruments. The people were dancing, talking, eating, or visiting the young princess.

"Wow there's so many people here," Rozen giggled while talking to Juria.

She scanned the lively ball and smiled at all the people.

"Hey Jacob I', going to ask that cute girl for a dance right there," Edward snickered and pointed at Juria. He started walking towards her.

"NO WAY!" Jacob pulled his rival back towards him.

"Fine then I dare you to ask her to dance with you," Edward gave a smug look.

Jacob growled and blushed and walked towards Juria.

"Canyoudancewithme," Jacob said super fast and soft not looking at Juria and was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:42 am

Juria was wearing a pretty dress that showed her figure, but it was just perfect for a party. She looked very pretty but hated that she would have to tell her mother (Esmerelda) that she was right... Esmerelda had bugged Juria to "TAKE A DRESS!! YOU WILL NEED! I GUARANTEE IT!" So Juria now had to say "Ok mom... you were right -_-" But Juria didn't focus on that.

She laughed with Rozen and said, "Yes the party is great! Happy Birthday Rozen!"

Juria smiled and then decided to go get some punch and try to be invisible. Juria stood to the side a little when Jacob walked up to her and asked her to dance. Juria raised her eyebrow and looked around her and said, "Uh... sorry are you asking me or someone I can't see?"

Juria caught that he was blushing, and not only that his pulse was racing. She could sense his blood racing since of course she was a vampire. Juria had a very confused expression and she looked at Jacob. Juria had put on some makeup so her blue eyes were framed with black eyeliner and made the blue stand out even more. Her gaze was fixed to Jacob and she wondered if he actually wanted to dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Jacob cleared his throat and said, "I said WOULDYOULIKETODANCEWITHME!" he mumbled loudly and a couple people looked at him weird. Edward on the other hand was cracking up laughing in the background.

Jacob then growled, "Just take my hand," he forcefully took Juria's hand pulled her up and dragged her to the dance floor.

"You better know how to dance," he said not looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Juria still couldn't believe it. Jacob wanted to dance with HER... HER of all the girls at the ball. She was stunned and couldn't answer him even if she wanted to.

Juria was woken up when Jacob grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. She narrowed her eyes and put her hand on his shoulder so she could dance. In an angry tone she practically hissed at him, "I know how to dance!"

Juria looked up at Jacob and said, "You know, it would be better if you had WANTED to dance with me." A light smirk played on Juria's lips as she danced with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"Yeah well... you better know how!" Jacob argued back. And he looked evilly at her. There was literally a dark evil aura surrounding them and the people around them were staring at them kind of frightened.

"And NO I DO NOT want to dance with you!" Jacob said madly.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Juria raised her eyebrow and said, "Well If you keep up this attitude I might mess up on PURPOSE..."

Juria wanted very badly to step on Jacob's feet. She however knew she shouldn't so she didn't. She however did grin and say, "Well if you don't want to dance with me, maybe I'll go and ask Edward to dance with me..."

Juria was slightly angered that Jacob didn't really want to dance with her, but she didn't show it and decided just to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 am

Jacob was now getting angry also, "you better not mess up or I'll.....kick you out of the party!"

Jacob looked at her angrily but there was something inside him that really liked her a lot, "You better not go dance with Edward! He's worse then me and he's gay!" He said. Also he might be jealous if she asked Edward to dance but he never admitted it. "And besides how do you know Edward?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Juria grinned and hissed back, "I for one am ROZEN'S guest, not YOURS meaning you can't kick me out without upsetting her and therefore can't kick me out at all." Juria stuck her tongue at Jacob for proving him wrong but then laughed and said, "Oh Edward and I go WAY back, yeah... I saw you and him talking when we were planning this party and Rozen gave me the details."

Juria's eyes were sparkling with laughter from tormenting Jacob. She continued to say, "No really, If you don't want to dance with me. I can go to Edward, I don't think he would mind... unless you are dancing with me to get back at HIM?"

Juria raised her eyebrow. She knew she could easily go and ask Edward to dance to get Jacob jealous or angry. She however didn't know why but she almost liked dancing with Jacob. She however pushed that out of her mind and didn't think about it.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

"Well I'm Rozen's favorite cousin and she would do whatever I say," Jacob fought back but you could hear Rozen's voice from afar... "YEAH RIGHT JACOB ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!"

Jacob made a -_- face and squeezed Juria's hand a bit tighter, "you better not ask Edward to dance and I will lecture Rozen for telling you every thing about Edward!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Juria gave Jacob a get real look and didn't even flinch or blink at Jacob squeezing her hand tighter. She however narrowed her eyes and growled, "You are not the boss of me, I can do whatever I want, and what will you do If I DO ask him? Will you growl at me? Ooo so scary, I'm shivering in my shoes... "

Juria finished her sentence with a sarcastic sounding voice then she said, "Rozen is a almost grown girl now. She can think for herself, you might want to still be there for her at all times but really... she does have her own mind."

Juria then sighed and said, "Jacob... seriously, what is it we can't get along? Rozen seems to like me just fine... Is it that you don't know that much about me? Seriously, sheesh."

Juria's eyes were no longer fierce but she still had her head held high to show she was strong willed and wouldn't give in if Jacob continued to argue with her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm

"I don't trust anyone I was told to never trust anyone especially with this thing going on with the werewolves and vampires," Jacob said fiercely lowering his voice.

Ever since the king has died his father told him not to trust anyone unless you feel safe around them even then he was told to still keep his guard up at all times. With those words his father has told him he followed them and made sure he was always on guard. And he made a promise to himself to always protect Rozen and not to be killed by Vampires or anything else.

Jacob stopped dancing and let go of Juria's hand, "do what ever you want," Jacob growled and walked away from her. He passed Edward.

"Hey it didn't go well I take it," Edward teased and laughed.

"Shut up!" Jacob snapped.

"Hey take it easy," Edward smiled.

"Hey Jacob, I saw you dancing with Juria you two looked so cute together!" Rozen smiled pulling Jacob away from Edward.

"Don't even say that we were argueing the whole time," Jacob sighed.

"Come on are you going to be Mr. Grumpy Gills all during my party?" Rozen made a frowny face and then laughed. "I'll dance with you," Rozen smiled.

"No you wouldn't," Jacob said.

"Come on! I mean it!"

Jacob sighed and took Rozen's hand and began to dance with her. People stopped dancing to watch them dance and smiled at the both of them.

Once they were done dancing people clapped and Jacob smiled and bowed while Rozen did a curtsy. They went to the table with food to eat and talked and they had a good time. Jacob was actually laughing, you would only see Jacob laughing when he sees someone in pain that he didn't like or when he was with a very good family member such as Rozen.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Juria was very annoyed with Jacob, he wouldn't even give her a chance... well she didn't DESERVE a chance since she was a spy, but Rozen trusted her and she didn't see why Jacob shouldn't either. Juria was getting farther and farther from what she was actually there to do.

Juria growled lowly at Jacob and said, "That's no reason not to give someone a chance." But when he released her hand, she went off to the side and then watched as Rozen and Jacob danced.

It then struck Juria. Rozen was the only one close to Jacob. That meant... the wolf she had seen playing with Jacob when Lilith and she were out in the forest... was Rozen. Rozen, her best friend (now), was a werewolf and was supposed to be her enemy. Juria's eyes went wide for a few seconds but then she controlled her shock.

Juria then knew that vampires and werewolves didn't have to fight. They could get along, they could be best friends. She knew her mission was ruined and she was in a place she never wanted to be. She was in between the Vampires and Werewolves and didn't know what side to pick.

Juria smiled and clapped for Rozen and Jacob, but then she heard a voice near her and looked up. Edward was there and smiling. Edward asked her to dance and she took a quick glance at Jacob but then smiled and accepted.

She took Edward’s hand and he led her out to the dance floor, where everyone was dancing again since Jacob and Rozen were no longer dancing. Juria wondered if Jacob was going to get jealous, but she didn’t care. She was a bit angry at Jacob for not giving her a chance and only focused on Edward while dancing with him.

((I say Jacob sees her and gets REALLY jealous so he kinda pushes Edward out of the way and dances with Juria again XD but its like a slow dance so they are dancing slow and together and Jacob realizes he actually doesn't mind it yes? XD XD but whatever you want XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Edward smiled when Juria accepted his offer and danced with her. Jacob saw them dancing and he felt like he was boiling inside. He started walking towards Edward.

"Jacob? What are you doing?" Rozen asked. But Jacob ignored her and pushed Edward out of the way.

"Hey man what was that for!?" Edward asked as he stood up from the fall.

Jacob ignored him and went back with dancing with Juria, "sorry I left," He said and had a small smirk and was happy he had the chance to push Edward out of the way. Edward growled and left for the punch bowel.

A slow song came and people began slow dancing and so did Jacob. He really didn't mind having a slow dance with Juria though he actually enjoys it.

Edward poured himself a glass of punch and drank angrily.

"Ha ha," Rozen smiled and took a sip of her punch.

"Shut up," Edward said.

"Hey you don't speak to me like that!" Rozen looked at him angrily.

"Oh I'm so sorry princess," Edward said sarcastically.

"Hey I have power to kick you out of my castle," Rozen said and walked away from him.

Rozen stood there and a lot of guys asked to dance with her but she put them all down. She really hoped that Ace would come. She really wanted to dance with him most of all but if he didn't come she was still glad she danced with Jacob.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Juria was VERY, VERY, VERY surprised that Jacob “saved” her from Edward. She looked up at him and didn’t even notice Edward leave. She smiled back and said, “I thought you said I could do what I wanted… does that consider doing what I want EXCEPT dancing with Edwin… or wait… that’s not his name is it?”

Juria thought for a second but then blurted, “Oh yes Edward, and sorry I forgot his name for a second.”

The slow dance came on and Juria sighed and decided to put her head against Jacob’s shoulder, JUST to see what he would do. She wondered if he would get freaked out or push her off or something but she was curious so she slow danced with him with her head on his shoulder.

Juria said softly, “Thanks for dancing with me Jacob… Edwhatever was a horrible dancer… at least I thought so.” This was a VERRRY rare moment when Juria wasn’t being fierce or arguing with Jacob.

Ace entered the ballroom like a ninja, no one saw him. He grinned and saw Rozen and snuck behind her. He put his hands around her eyes and said, “Guess who Princess… unless you already forgot about me!”

Ace laughed and kept his hands over Rozen’s eyes so she did have to guess. Ace knew that once she did guess who he was, he was going to pull her out to the dance floor and dance whether she wanted to dance with him or not… when it wasn’t a slow dance of course… not yet!

Juria saw Ace approach Rozen and smiled but kept her head on Jacob’s shoulder and waited to see what Jacob would do because she put her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 am

Jacob flinched a little bit when Juria put her head on his chest but then he calmed down and continued to dance. He was blushing a lot, he started thinking to himself if he really does like her a lot.

Rozen was sitting down when she felt hands cover her eyes. She laughed once she heard the voice she noticed it right away.

"Ace I know it's you!" She smiled. She waited until he removed his hands away from her eyes so she can give a proper hello.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Juria grinned, she had not expected Jacob to just calm down and continue dancing. She expected him to say something like, ‘we are not friends so don’t do that’ or something along those lines. But she was glad that he accepted it.

Juria glanced to Edward and saw he was getting VERY, VERY jealous. Juria smiled and whispered to Jacob, “Look I did you a favor, your buddy Edwhatever is getting very jealous and angry…” Juria took her head off of Jacob’s chest and smiled up to him. She raised her eyebrow and asked, “By the way… why do you have a rivalry with him?”

Ace smiled and kept his hands over her eyes and asked, “Well how do you KNOW its Ace? I could be an Ace imposter with… exactly… the same… voice OK OK fine.”

Ace laughed and took his hands off of her eyes and smiled when she turned around to greet him. He bowed and presented a little white box and said, “Why happy birthday Princess Rozen.”

Ace kept bent over in a bowing stance until she took the box. When she did he straightened up and grinned at her and waited for her to open her present, which was going to be a silver chain linked bracelet with opal hearts that seemed to glow beautifully. Ace hoped Rozen would like the gift and waited for her to open it.

Ace was also waiting for the slow dance to come to a stop so he could ask Rozen to dance to something that wasn’t slow.

((Rozen's birthday present... WHICH I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE XD sorry I really love it lol I hope you do too!))

Ballroom Rozen_10
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 pm

"Well because he is annoying, he is an idiot... And he's gay. Yup that's about it," Jacob smiled at Juria while they continued to dance.

Rozen gave a small laugh and took the present and opened it. "Wow its so pretty!" she smiled and picked up the bracelet. "Would you help me put it on," she asked and smiled at Ace.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:53 am

Juria tried to not laugh but she did anyway but caught herself after a few laughs. Juria grinned and said, "Well if he is gay, maybe he likes YOU." Juria was grinning and she knew Jacob would be freaked out at that.

Ace stood up when she took the box and grinned when he saw the look on her face. "Of course!" He beamed at Rozen and helped her put the bracelet on. Ace smiled sheepishly and said, "I don't know you very well so I didn't know what you would like... I hope you like it!"

Though Ace didn't know Rozen well yet, he was hoping he could get to know her more and for her next birthday, he would know exactly what to get her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 am

Jacob suddenly stopped dancing and had a face like Shocked he didn't know what to think, "he....likes....me!?" he was about to faint but he caught himself before he did. "I need a drink." he let go of Juria and went to the punch bowl.

OH GOD!!! Maybe she is right! That's why he always argues with me! They do say if a guy argues with a girl it means they like them....AH NO! He thought to himself. It was just all going to his head. He grabbed some punch and took a sip.

Rozen smiled beautifully, "it's so beautiful, you don't need to know me to know what I want," she gave a soft laugh. "The best thing you could have given me was that you came."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 am

Juria started laughing at Jacob's face, but she suppressed it and laughed quietly so no one would stare at her. She followed Jacob and grinned as he was drinking. She grinned and said "Awww Jacob has a secret lover!!" Juria started laughing again and was just playing with Jacob and hoped he knew that.

Juria smiled and said to be on the safe side, "You know I'm just playing with you right?" Juria quickly thought about that phrase and wondered since she was a vampire and he was "food" the phrase 'don't play with your food' came to mind. She however shook it off since she was supposed to be human.

Ace grinned and the song finished he said quickly before pulling her out to the dance floor, "Well I wanted to come so it wouldn't count as a present. Don't worry princess, next time I'll get you something that you can say 'OMG I'VE WANTED THAT FOR SO LONG' so never fear, Ace is here... and Ace wants to dance with you."

Ace grinned and took her hand and before she had time to reject, he pulled her out to the dance floor and spun her into his arms into a dancing possition. He grinned and started dancing and said, "Rejections aren't allowed."

((once again sorry if it has mistakes... -_-))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Jacob looked at Juria with an annoyed face, "I DO NOT LIKE NO ONE!" He yelled at her and crossed his arms but then she said she was just kidding.

"...I knew that!" He said with a grumpy face he turned away from Juria and blushed a lot.

Rozen giggled at Ace and was about to accept his offer but before she could say anything he took her and danced with her on the dance floor.

"I wasn't going to reject," she laughed a bit and smiled and danced with him.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 am

Juria raised her eyebrow and her lessons in proper grammar kicked in. She smirked and said, "You do know that you used a double negative... meaning if you do not like no ONE... it means you DO like some ONE!"

Juria grinned to Jacob, still teasing him. Juria looked around the room before she got Jacobs reply and saw Rozen and Ace dancing.

Ace grinned as he looked down at Rozen and danced with her. His grin was rather handsome, to some people. While keeping his grinning face he said, "Good... because it wouldn't have been allowed."

Ace hoped that Rozen would find him funny... he was normally only with Slash all the time so his sense of humor was a bit off of what was normal.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

"What gave you the impression of me liking someone anyways?" Jacob asked angrily. He was getting mad from Edward and from Juria and it was getting on his nerves.

"And so I thought this was going to be a peaceful party," he grumbled.

Rozen laughed, "Why would you want to dance with me anyways?" she asked. She blushed when he smiled handsomely down at her. She kept her smile while they danced and waited for him to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Juria smirked and said while looking at Rozen and Ace, "Why are you getting defensive?"

Juria smiled and then said, "No, it’s a birthday party, it will never be peaceful."
If Jacob knew the way Juria’s parents threw birthday parties... this was INCREDIBLY peaceful. Juria grinned at the memory of her parents throwing her a party... Jacob was lucky that nothing like that happened here!

Ace shrugged and said, "Well do you want the long explanation or the short one?" Ace grinned. Ace actually didn't have a long or short explanation... so he came up with them on the spot as he waited for Rozen to pick one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom   Ballroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Kingdoms :: Werewolf Kingdom :: Inside the kingdom-
Jump to: