Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_vote_lcapIllyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_voting_barIllyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_vote_lcapIllyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_voting_barIllyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved)   Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

In Character

Name: Illyria Diana Pandora
Race: Fairy
Note: Be warned, she is mischievous

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: black with some strands of a silver-blue
Hair length: long… very long (see picture!)
Eye color: black and dark but can shine with mischievousness
Size: 5 inches
Build: weak
Picture:
Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) Fairyc10

-How I act-

Personality: Illyria is such a trouble maker, and is always waiting to play tricks. She usually has an attitude to people she doesn’t like, but she is nice to those that are her friends or are friendly. She normally has a fighting personality.
Usual Mood: With some kind of attitude. She however can be nice (just see the picture lol)

-History-

Illyria was just a baby when she crawled… or flew away from her parents and the rest of the fairies. She soon realized that to make it out in the world, she had to always be on her guard. She flew around, and was somewhat of an angel however then many people started tormenting her and teasing her because of just being a little fairy all alone. She developed an attitude towards people who she doesn’t like but is kind to those she calls her friends, and respective to those who she looks up to.

Illyria however does have a problem, when she thinks of her mother she starts crying, she loved her mother and though she does like being independent, she still misses her terribly. Illyria doesn’t exactly plan ahead of herself, she just goes and does it and makes it up as she goes along. Her favorite line to say is, “I don’t know, I’ll think of something.” It is whenever she is with someone and they are going to do something.

One dream of hers is to find some friends that she really cares for and all of them go on an adventure together to look for something important, perhaps a magic pearl that will grant them a whish, or a gem that will tell them something they need to know in life, or anything. She just wants to go on an adventure in search of something and have to go through different tasks to get there.

Illyria however (as of now) doesn’t have any friends… probably because she doesn’t give anyone a chance. She knows that she has to protect herself so she figures that anyone else would be just a waste of her time. In the back of her mind, however, like I said, she wants friends to laugh and go on an adventure with.

-Powers-

(Magicians)

Magic Specialty: does flying count? (just kidding) she has a little energy ball of blue that she is able to throw at people… its not much but it does hurt (like a wasp sting).
Favorite Spell:
Weakness:
Skills: flying fast

Items: She has black glove/arm protectors that she uses to protect her arms. They are actually strong (though it doesn’t look like it from afar) and if she hits a human with her arms, it actually does form a bruise and hurts. To a bug or another fairy, it can knock them out. She also has pointed boots, that are spikes and can possibly kill someone. She is pretty, mischievous… AND DANGEROUS!
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved)   Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Ok i accept this character! lol even though you already played it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Illyria Diana Pandora (Approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Character Creation-
Jump to: