Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_vote_lcapHall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_voting_barHall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_vote_lcapHall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_voting_barHall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms Empty
PostSubject: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Juria and Rozen passed Juria's room on the way to the courtyard and Juria told Rozen, "Oh Rozen, there is something I have to do quickly, I will meet you in the courtyard ok?"

Juria hoped that her friend wouldn't say that she could just go with her, because she wanted to help Jacob without Rozen there. Jacob perhaps would be a bit more manageable without having Rozen there with them. She knew that Jacob would be able to tell her things that he couldn't with Rozen there and he would also not have to tell Rozen that Juria helped him.

Juria smiled at her friend and hoped Rozen would just agree and go to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:25 pm

"Ok see you there," Rozen smiled and departed from the hall.

Jacob on the other hand was watching really carefully thinking Juria will try to break in the wooden door. His eyes narrowed ready to attack if he needed.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Juria smiled and was thankful her friend left, she then quickly went into her room and went through one of her bags. She found the antibiotic medicine and then a cloth bandage.

With her supplies, she went back out into the hallway and immediately saw Jacob. She marched to Jacob and said in a slightly sarcastic tone, "Hello Jacob, fancy seeing you here." Her voice however was very pretty, even if Jacob hated her to the extreme, he had to admit that her voice was pretty.

Juria also smiled at him, she knew however that he still didn't trust her, she however didnt really care. As long as she was friends with Rozen, she would be ok. Juria then waited for Jacob to respond for her to tell him to give her his hand.

Juria didnt care of Jacob didn't want her help in bandaging his hand, she enjoyed helping people and she didn't want Jacob's hand to get infected and then perhaps turn gangreen and then finally have to be cut off or he would die because of it. Juria didn't care if she had to tackle him and pin him down to the ground, she was going to take care of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Jacob had a mad look on his face and replied, "Go away, go shoo go back where you came from," Jacob said shooing her away with hand motions. "We don't need you here."

Jacob turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Juria smiled and grabbed Jacob's hand faster than he could walk away. He had to admit she was very fast. She pulled him back and said, "I don't care if you don't need me here. I am here only visiting for a small time... and I don't care if you don't like me. I however want to help you so give me your hand."

Juria's eyes were fierce but not in an angry way, she got the look from her mother Esmerelda, who had the almost exact look when she wanted something and was going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:07 pm

HEY LET GO OF ME YOU FILTHY COMMONER! HOW DARE YOU GRAB A ROYAL PERSON'S HAND LIKE THAT!" Jacob yelled. He then looked at his deeply wounded hand then back at Juria, "I can take care of that myself! UNHAND ME COMMONER GUARDS!" Jacob yelled out loudly.

He was struggling to get our of her grip, but she was too strong. "LET GO!"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Juria narrowed her eyes and said, "COMMONER?!?! I am not a commoner for your information! I come from a the high noble family next to the King and Queen in the Human Kingdom! And No I WON't let go of your hand, not until you let me help you!"

Juria was angry with Jacob for being called a commoner. She thought it was a disgrace to her family if she would allow Jacob to call her that, even to her vampire family, who WERE just about the Kings and Queens of the Vampire Kingdom.

Juria however didn't like yelling and said, "I seriously doubt you can take care of yourself, since obviously you have not." Juria practically snapped at Jacob, however she did it not in a yelling voice.

Juria knew she couldn't help him if he was struggling, she then pracitally growled and said, "I will let you go if you let me just bandage up your hand. I can stalk you all day and won't get off your case until I do. So just be easy and let me do it!!"

Juria looked at Jacob with a look of determination. She wanted to make Jacob know that she wouldn't give up, no matter what she had to do. She continued to hold his wrist as he thought about what she said.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:02 pm

"Well sorry miss royal person but you are in MY kingdom you must obey MY rules!" Jacob said, "And I have doctors to take care of me now let go you human!" Jacob put a foot on Juria trying to push her away with his own foot.

"LET GO!" Jacob yelled, "I won't hesitate to attack!"

He was about to go werewolf on he if she didn't let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Juria was just as stubborn as Jacob, she grabbed his foot and made him just about hop on one foot. Juria knew that she could use magic and get away, she however didn't want to show everyone just yet that she COULD use magic. She wanted to use it as a last resort, because if they found out about her magic they would know she was some form of royalty.

Juria narrowed her eyes and gave him an angry look that people had called "The Look" which Juria took after Esmerelda. It was a look that put fear into the other person and showed them that Juria (or Esmerelda, whoever was doing it) was not to be messed with. Juria then growled, "This is not YOUR Kingdom, it is the queen's. And I don't care if you do attack me. Not only would it look horrible attacking a human, but Rosen would also think that you were a bad person for attacking a GIRL Human"

Juria almost laughed because she, in fact, was not human. She however hoped what she said got through Jacob. She continued to give him the "I mean business" look but said in a softer voice, "Please, I just want to help, it will take two seconds if you are good about it."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

"..." he opened his mouth to protest but couldn't think of anything to say and closed his mouth and gave a pout look on his face.

Her voice is so beautiful... he thought to himself.

"AHHH!" He said out loud, I CAN'T THINK THAT!!!! SHES MY ENEMY!!!!

He realized he lost the battle, "fineyouwin..." he gave another pouted look and stopped struggling.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Juria gave a beautiful smile to him and her eyes lit up and were happy and bright and the color of her blue eyes was rather spectacular. Juria let him put his foot down and then held his hand for a moment while putting the antibiotic on his hand.

When she had it on, she wrapped the cloth bandage around his hand and said as she was wrapping, "You said, 'Fine you win' rather fast don't you think? It wasn't 'Fine you win'... it was more like 'fineyouwin.'"

Juria laughed a little and then tied down the bandage and let go of Jacob's hand. Juria smiled a "I win" smile at Jacob and then said, "See that wasn't so bad was it?"

Juria didn't allow him to respond and turned back towards her room to put the things away and then finally go to Rozen. Jacob was sure stubborn... but because of Esmerelda, she was even more so!
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Jacob wasn't watching Juria wrap up the bandage he was looking the opposite from her with and angry look on his face but there was a slight shade of red on his cheeks from blushing. Of course no one would be able to see it since he is tanned but he was sure blushing.

Once Juria was done and left he looked at the bandage and said, "...that'snotthatbad..." he said and walked away blushing.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

((From the Edge of the Lake,))

Juria and Rozen walked to the guest bedroom that Rozen was kind enough to lend to Juria. The two friends were talking about what they might see when they went out but they never used the word “the forest” on account that someone might hear and tell on them.

As the two were about to go into Juria’s room, Juria felt a presence of someone powerful and important and looked around to see the Werewolf Queen standing there in all her glory. True, Juria was “human” and so she was safe around Werewolves, but even so, she feared being found out by the Werewolf Queen, for even if she was the strongest vampire (besides the Elders) in the Vampire Kingdom, she would hate to get even in an argument with Rozen’s mom.

Knowing her manners, Juria smiled and said in a formal way, “Good morning your Majesty.”
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Rozen was smiling and socializing with Juria until she noticed her mom there and smiled to her, "Good morning, mother."

The queen had a serious face and said, "The prisoner that you thought was a vampire has escaped."

Rozen was shocked, "That's impossible! that prison is inescapable!"

"Well somehow he broke through..." With that the queen turned and left the two of them standing.

"This never happened before, how was Ace so strong?" Rozen questioned out loud.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

As the Queen told of Ace's escape, Juria's eyes widened. If someone was able to break out of a Werewolf Jail, then escape, he had to be very good. Juria whispered when the Queen was out of sight, "Ace... escaped? I mean, actually got away from Werewolf guards on a full moon?!"

The disbelief in Juria's voice was able to be heard and she asked then, "You mean no one else has ever escaped from that dungeon?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Rozen looked at her best friend and nodded, "Not even my mother cloud escape, well my father did, but he was VERY powerful that's why he was the king. A vampire wouldn't even be able to escape, its magic free."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 pm

At the thought of Rozen's father being very powerful, Juria frowned and knew Rozen missed him terribly. She however realized something else and smiled, "So... Ace would make a good King then, huh?"

If Ace, a seemingly regular werewolf, could break out of the dungeon, he had to be a NOT normal werewolf. Perhaps it was the fact he hung out with a vampire all his life, but whatever it was, Ace was powerful and there was no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Rozen gave much thought to what Juria had just said, he would have made a good king. She remembered her mother telling her she must marry someone very powerful. Was Ace really the right one to fall for.

Rozen's blood rose to her cheeks and never realized it, but maybe, even thought he hangs around a vampire, Ace is the right choice for her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:01 pm

While Rozen thought to herself, Juria quickly slipped into her room and changed out of her dress. Juria was a bit curious as to what Rozen was wondering and why she had somewhat blushed, but she decided to ask later, when they had time and were not trying to escape the Castle and onlooking people.

"Ok, so ready to go?" Juria smiled when she returned to Rozen. ((It would be funny if Rozen didn't even realize Juria had gone and come back!!))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Rozen heard a voice and looked at Juria getting out of her trance. "Huh? hey how did you do that!?" she asked wondering how she got out of her dress and into her normal clothes.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Juria looked around in a scared manner and asked confused, "How did I do what?"

Since Juria had been so quiet and quick about changing, she didn't realize that Rozen had not realized she had gone. Juria was a bit scared that she used some magic without realizing it, and Rozen had seen it. If she had, Juria would have a LOT of explaining to do.

After the initial shock Juria asked, "So ready to go out?" and smiled at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Rozen looked at Juria suspiciously, "It was like magic. Just kidding," Rozen laughed. She then nodded in agreement to go out.

((TO THE FOREST!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms   Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall outside Rozen's, Juria's, and Jacob's bedrooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Kingdoms :: Werewolf Kingdom :: Inside the kingdom-
Jump to: