Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Lilith's bedroom I_vote_lcapLilith's bedroom I_voting_barLilith's bedroom I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Lilith's bedroom I_vote_lcapLilith's bedroom I_voting_barLilith's bedroom I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lilith's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Lilith's bedroom Castle10
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Lilith was in bed, obviously not asleep since she is a vampire, but hanging out. She missed her friend and thought she should just go visit her again. When she stood up and about to leave she received a letter. She quickly opened her window and took the letter from the bird and read it.

She cracked up laughing after she read the letter, Juria really knew how to make her laugh and wrote back to her friend,

Wow Juria, I'm so bored without you and your parents are funny and going insane without you. We all miss you and want you back so hurry up, capture the princess or something and come back! People are moving in a lot there has been a lot of vampire attacks some live and become vampires... and some are not so lucky.

P.S. Ooo birdy tastes yummy
P.S.S. yup one new person
P.S.S.S. Ok I won't write you back.

Lilith gave the bird the letter and watched it fly away.

"Juria you better write me back, or else I'll personally kill you when you come back home," Lilith joked and laughed. Once the bird disappeared into the sky she lied back down in bed being bored without her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Juria got the letter while she was changing into clothes to go out and buy ingredients so she could write in invisible ink. All Lilith would need to do was get a red dye so she could rub it onto the message and read it... that or she could use blood.

Juria started laughing at what her best friend wrote and got out the quill and wrote back. She hoped her parent's weren't going too insane. She gave the bird the letter and sent it back out to Lilith. The only problem they were going to have would be if the bird got tired.

Juria however decided it was a strong bird.

Within an hour, the bird flew back and landed on the window and stared at Lilith.

Juria had written a letter back to Lilith, which said,

HAHA VERY FUNNY. I love your ability to eat the bird then find one that looks EXACTLY like it all in a small amount of time! I know you miss me but I thought my parents were going to capture the princess after I get the plan for the Kingdom... oh and by the way, make sure that Esmerelda doesn't take a "trip" to find me... I REALLY don't want to explain to the people here why a vampire is 1-in the sunlight and 2- hugging me until my eyes pop out... really it wouldn't be fun to explain to a WEREWOLF Kingdom.

So just keep my parents from going COMPLETELY insane... I mean I know they were insane to being with, but just keep them somewhat ok!

ps- This time DONT eat the bird
pss-really who?
pss- if you didn't WHY DID I GET A LETTER?!?!?
psss- Oh and you better write me back, or else I’ll personally kill you when I get home!
Oh and I am grinning at the moment!
Ok then well write to you later! Get it… instead of talk to you later?... if you aren’t laughing I give up trying to be funny! -_-

The bird waited for Lilith to get the message.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Lilith sat up once she heard the bird's beak tapping on the window's glass and she opened up the window to let the bird in. She looked at the letter and cracked up laughing, this letter was funnier then the last and she replied.

Yes I am super fast, yeah that's right be jealous! And yes I will try to keep your parents.... normal... if that's even possible... Anyways I will try to keep Esmeralda at home if that's even possible as well.

P.S This bird wasn't as good as the last
P.S.S A girl named Victoria, nickname Vicky
P.S.S.S ....OK I can't explain that one
P.S.S.S.S HEY YOU READ MY MIND I WAS SAYING THAT ABOUT YOU!
P.S.S.S.S.S we're writing a lot of P.S's!

And no this was absolutely not funny! I mean of course I am not laughing at this very moment of time!

Lilith laughed and sent the bird back to the werewolf kingdom and waited for Juria's reply.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Juria got it while she waiting for Rozen to come and get her. She sat up as the bird flew into the open window.

Juria grinned and got the letter and started laughing. She immediately got a quill and wrote,

Uh huh, ok finding one bird is something but ANOTHER that looks like it is something else! I don't think that is possible... my parents are never... normal...
EVER! Unless you count normal as chasing each other with sharp pointy objects and laughing like a maniac while chasing... yeah ok that’s totally normal!

You better be careful with my mom... she is... uh... tricky!! She can disappear! Really I saw it! She went into the shadows and went... poof! so if you try to stalk her,
beware... oh and of course I didn't find this out because I was stalking her... no I would NEVER stalk Esmerelda... hehe

ok now to the pss-es
ps- Perhaps the bird is tired, but it shouldn't be if you keep EATING THEM then replacing them -_-!
Pss-interesting, I have to meet her when I go home...
psss- DUN DUN DUN
pssss- Really? well great minds think alike... HEY YOU WERE THINKING OF KILLING ME IF I DIDNT WRITE BACK?!?! OH YOU ARE IN TROUBLE MISSY!
that’s not a very nice welcome home present,
"WELCOME HOME JURIA... OH YOU DIDN'T WRITE BACK SO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!"
Very lovely Lilith -_-
pssssss- nooo its not a lot... a lot would be like pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
OK THAT’S A LOT!!

Oh RIIIGGGHHHTT you aren’t laughing of COURSE not cuz if you were laughing, that would mean I am funny and we can’t have that now can we?

Ok then, send a message back sometime, on and really DON’T eat that bird!

Juria smiled and sent the message back to her best friend
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Lilith laughed even harder at the next letter

Yes you mom...is tricky, OMG YOU STALK PEOPLE!? I know have to have a look out for you so you won't stalk me!

Yay the PS-es!
P.S oops... this time I really DID eat the bird!
P.S.S ok you may
P.S.S.S DUN DUN DUN your face!
P.S.S.S.S hahaha! your not funny!
P.S.S.S.S.S .......I have stand corrected THAT IS A LOT OF PS!

YES YOU SHALL NEVER BE FUNNY! and oops again....birdie is eaten...

Just to be funny Lilith took another bird and made it fly back to send the message and kept the message bird to look like she ate it and also so the bird could rest.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Juria got the different bird and her eyes widened so that they were huge. She furiously wrote,

YOU FREAKING ATE THE BIRD?!?!? NO I TOLD YOU MANY, MANY TIMES NOT TO EAT THE BIRD!! AND... actually I might be angrier that I didn't get to eat the bird... I haven't had a decent amount of blood for at least 4 days... IM HUNGRY... AHH NO YOU ATE THE BIRD... poor bird... RIP birdie

Ok so anyway, I have only stalked people when I am absolutely positively bored... and relax, I have only stalked you 9 times... uh I mean of course I don't stalk people ^_^'''

ps-bye bye birdie!!
pss-awesome, ok what else is happening, any dances scheduled?
psss- -_- whatever!
pssss- hahaha... HEY!!!! -_-
psssss- indeed... and I think I have perfected my "s" by writing all of them!

Darn I'm not funny... well its a good thing cuz otherwise you would be laughing, we can't have that!

Ok well after a few runs, I'm going to eat THIS birdie! muhahah... cuz I’m um... evil like that ^_^ ok I wait for your letter.

Juria smiled and gave it to the new bird, she had a feeling that Lilith didn’t eat the bird… she was more into humans than birds. Juria ate birds because she didn’t like killing people.

Juria watched the bird go away and wondered how early the day was. Since she and Lilith were both vampires, they didn’t require as much sleep as other people… well Lilith didn’t sleep, but Juria did only a tiny, tiny bit.

She decided since Rozen was not yet there to hang out with her, it was quite early in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Once again Lilith laughed and replied

I'm just kidding I didn't eat the bird!

P.S no hi hi birdie lol
P.S.S well when you get back just don't be surprised random hugs and dance parties
P.S.S.S YOUR FACE!
P.S.S.S.S TEE HEE
P.S.S.S.S.S you sure have!

You need medical therapy my friend.

NO BAD JURIA NO EATING BIRDIE!

Lilith laughed and sent the original bird back to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 am

Juria laughed when she saw the original bird. She knew Lilith didn't really like eating birds, none of the vampires did. They all preferred Human blood... well so did Juria but she didn't like killing people to get it.

Juria sent back the message,

[i] So you got me angry over nothing?! Grr! ((I want to say you lost the game to Lilith so badly right now, but they don't know the game XD but YOU lost the game! haha!!))

ps- No, I said BYE BYE birdie, not HI HI birdie... -_-
pss- O_O MY PARENTS HAVE SCHEDUALED A SURPRISE PARTY?!?! AHHH Ok I am officially too scared to come home!
psss-you know what? your...nose!"
pssss- what ever!
psssss- uh huh, hey I wonder, what do all these s'es stand for anyway? I know its Post Script but ... i don't think its post script script script script... hmm perhaps we sould be going post post post post script... oops XD
pppppps- im going to be doing pppppps from now on! I need to work on my 'p' XD

I DO NOT NEED MEDICAL THERAPY! give me ONE good reason I need medical therapy!

IIII NEEEEEED BLOOOODD! Really I do... so I’m going to eat the birdie!

Juria smiled and sent a different bird to Lilith.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 am

Lilith laughed then noticed the different bird.

YOU ATE THE POOR BIRDIE!!!!!!!

P.S IM SAYING HI HI BIRDIE!
P.S.S Yes AND YOU BETTER COME HOME OR ILL DRAG YOU HOME!
P.S.S.S your nose is PART of your face smart one!
P.S.S.S.S wow Juria haha
P.S.S.S.S.S -_- you do that im staying as PSSSSSSS

Because you are strange.

HAHA!

Lilith sent the letter back to Juria and waited on her reply.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 am

Juria grinned when she got the letter, she wondered how much longer she had before Rozen woke up and checked to see if she was awake.

Juria wrote back to Lilith,

Yes yummy birdie!

ps- well you should say bye bye birdie! ((Did you know bye bye blackbird is a song?! XD))
pps-you couldn't drag me home... well... maybe you could, but I bet a BUNCH of werewolves would be attacking you and I wouldn't want that!
ppps- so? you said FACE and I was more specific! What? do you want me to say YOUR ARM!? see that just does NOT make any sense!
pppps- hey I am a curious person ok (And don't say BUT YOU ARE A VAMPIRE) because its just an expression! -_-
ppppps- using p's before s's are REALLY HARD

That is not sufficient enough evidence! my parents are strange and you don't see people telling THEM they should go into mental therapy... well... perhaps if someone did they would probably be dead before they finished their sentence... but yeah!

I don't know how much time we have so if I don't answer back right away, don't think OH IM GOING TO KILL HER! because it just means I’m with a friend I made here.

Juria smiled and sent the bird back, she felt slightly guilty not to say she was now best friends with the PRINCESS but she didn't want Lilith to tell her parents. Juria just petted the resting bird, which she did NOT eat and waited for Lilith's reply.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 am

Lilith continued to laugh and replied,

Very yummy birdie!

P.S no you say bye bye birdie because I ate this bird! (((lol did you know Bye Bye Birdie is a song? XD)0
P.S.S HAHA! ....that would be bad
P.S.S.S meanie
P.S.S.S.S don't let your curiosity get the best of you!
P.S.S.S.S.S HAHA!

it is too a good accurate answer!!!!! =P

haha

Lilith smiled and sent the letter with a different bird this time making it seem like she ate the bird they were using.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 am

Juria read the letter fast so she could reply quickly, Rozen could walk in any moment.

yes yummy birdie!

ps- WAIT YOU ATE THIS BIRD?!?! AHH BY THE TIME WE ARE DONE SENDING LETTERS WE WON'T HAVE ANY OTHER BIRDS!! -_-
pps- HAHAHAHA... yes that would O_O
ppps-=P
pppps- just because curiosity killed the cat (POOR CAT) doesn't mean that I will be killed -_-
ppppps- so its better!

is not!

=P... when did our letters get so short?!

Juira laughed and sent the old bird back but kept the new bird. These birds were very fast! Juria hoped that no one would notice her using the birds so much.

Juria wondered when Rozen was going to knock to see if she was in((HINT HINT, NUDGE NUDGE))

((LOL I was thinking that its like Lilith sends a letter saying she wants to speak with Juria's new friend, and like Rozen is in there XD and so we get Rozen to speak to Lilith also hahahah that would be funny!))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 am

Lilith smiled a wrote back.

OH MY GOD IT'S THE OLD BIRD!!!! Hey I want to meet your new best friend since now you never have time for your OLD BEST FRIEND!

P.S MWHAHHAHAHA
p.S.S RAWR
P.S.S =P
P.S.S.S HAHA
P.S.S.S.S nu uh!

IS TOO YOUR JUST A JEALOUS CHEESE CAKE! Yes I just called you a cheese cake deal with it!

I have no idea I can make them longer!!!

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

There happy?

Lilith grinned and sent the bird to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Juria laughed and started writing the letter.

Yes it is the old bird… I raised it from the dead because I can do that XD… no not really -_-

HEY I have enough time for you! Look what I have been doing all morning! And If you want to write with her, Ill tell her when she comes in but she has yet to appear in my room. Stay at home though, you can’t MEET her in person yet.

(Juria then thought that Lilith would meet her when her parents kidnapped the princess… but she didn’t put that down in the letter.)

Ps- yeah yeah evil person
Pps- Grr
Ppps-=P
Pppps-that is a good thing you baka!
Ppppps- uh huh!

Well fine you… CREAM PUFF! Ha I called you a cream puff, DEAL WITH IT!

That is NOT making it longer, that is just writing one word OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

so no, I wasn't happy. Haha!

Juria smiled and was about to send it but she heard a knock on her door.

((Ok there now you can be Rozen also XD… so Rozen is going to come in and see Juria is sending letters hahahaha))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm bored my friend, you are no fun. Ok I'm going to bug the elders to come kidnap the princess now so then we can see you again! If they agree then we'll see you soon!

YAY!

AND YOUR A FROG!

Lilith grinned and sent the letter to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Lilith received her next letter and noticed a change of handwriting on the bottom and knew right away that it was Juria's new friend. Rozen was asking where she lived. She knew she was stupid at times, but very intelligent. She wrote back to Juria then made a little space and wrote.

I live on the moon because I love space cheese.

P.S Juria is a cheese cake.

Yes Lilith is very intelligent. She grinned and sent the letter back.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

When the letter arrived, Juria read it first and slapped her forehead. "OK IM NOT A CHEESE CAKE THAT CREAM PUFF IS WRONG!"

Juria sighed and grumbled. She laughed and gave the quill to Rozen. "Whatever you do... DON'T say the moon isn't made out of cheese... well you can... but she will go on about how the moon is totally made out of cheese and the HUGE space mice come and eat it but when it gets down to nothing it starts building back up so its full... then they come and eat it again... seriously there is NO telling her the moon isn't made of cheese."

Juria crossed her arms and grumbled but then smiled.... but then frowned and yelled, "HEY SHE FORGOT ABOUT WRITING TO ME!!! AHHHH -_-"

While Rozen wrote, Juria started grumbling about being ignored and that there wasn't cheese on the moon.

((lets just post here so we don't have to be in two places as once lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilith's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's bedroom   Lilith's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilith's bedroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Kingdoms :: Vampire Kingdom :: Vampire Homes :: Lilith's Home-
Jump to: