Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_vote_lcapGuest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_voting_barGuest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_vote_lcapGuest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_voting_barGuest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom Old-en10
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

"This is you're room," Rozen smiled and took Juria into the guest room. It wasn't all that dazzling, but it's something to call home.

"If you need anything then you can call one of the servants who should be walking around in the halls." Rozen smiled at her friend. "I hope you find everything quite alright," Rozen left for Juria could relax in her new bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Juria smiled at her newfound friend but the second her friend left and the door was closed she sank down on the bed and was taken by shock. She couldnt believe it. Here she was, the spy for the vampires, in the castle of the werewolves. And not only that, she saw how friendly they were... well except Jacob... but he didn't count.

Juria knew she should hate the werewolves because they killed her mother, however she almost couldnt find herself doing so. She however didnt want to ever let her adoptive parents down. Juria sighed wondered if she was going to be able to just go on day by day without her new friend Rozen finding out she wasnt completely human.

Jacob was suspicious of her, but Juria didnt really care, she however couldnt wait to send a letter to her parents to tell them "Guess where I am nah nah nahnah nah".

The moon fell and Juria heard a howl. She chuckled and said to herself softly, "Oh yes, this is ironic... the first night I am here... its the wolves night."

Juria was almost worried about someone sneaking in and seeing her, but she decided not to be paranoid and fell asleep... after getting over all the howls of course, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Juria was in her room, waiting for her friend to wake up so she tried to find something to pass the time. She thought for a second that she should practice her magic... but then remembered if anyone saw her or saw a burst of magic from her room, she would be discovered!

Juria decided to explore her room and see what there was that the original owner had left.

While she did this she waited for her friend to get up and go get her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Rozen knocked on Juria's door, "Juria can I come in?" she asked very sleepily and she did a loud yawn. She didn't have a good night sleep she was to busy beating up Jacob that night.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Juria grinned and was saved from her boredom.

"Yes of course you may, come on in!"

Juria smiled and greeted her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

"Good morning Juria," Rozen said in the most tiresome voice and plopped down on Juria's bed. "I didn't have a good night sleep and I'm tired," she said through muffled voice since her head was stuffed in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Juria chuckled and said, "I'm sorry... hey can I show you something that my mother taught me? It might help you to wake up so we can go see Ace."

Juria smiled and went to Rozen, who was lying face down on her bed. She saw that Rozen was still face down and laughed, "For me to show you I need to see your head Rozen!"

Juria grinned at the fatigued Rozen.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Rozen stood up her eyes half closed and she had a weird smile on her face like something like "hehe I have something you don't know" or something like that. She waited for Juria to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Juria smiled at her friend and then stretched her fingers and put then put them on the side of Rozen's head.

Juria pressed a few certain points on Rozen's skull and sort of massaged/pressed on it and then stepped back. If she did it correctly, Rozen should feel up and awake and ready to have fun... but if she did it incorrectly, Rozen would probably want to go back to sleep.

Either of those would be better if Juria did it TOO well... if she did then Rozen would probably be hyper and bouncing off walls. Juria however was good at it since she had to use it on Sedrik and Raimend quite a few times. It was more than likely that Rozen was now just awake and ready to play.

Juria smiled and asked, "So, how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Once Juria was done with the massage Rozen felt RIGHT away like something clicked inside her.

"Wow! How did you do that!?" Rozen smiled and asked feeling fully awake and not a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Juria grinned and said, "It's a secret, I am just a super awesome person ((*Cough* Vampire *Cough*)) like that... my mother taught me! And it really works doesn't it?"

Juria beamed at Rozen. She then asked, "So... ready to go see Ace?" Juria laughed at her now awake friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Rozen laughed, "yes let's see our friend," and they walked away to the outside world to meet Ace.

(TO THE PARK THINGY!)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm

((Continuing from the secret room))

Juria grumbled and entered her room then waited for Rozen to come in. Once Rozen was in Juria shut the door more forceful and her eyes were fierce. She grumbled out, "I'll teach him who is a bad idea!"

She then sighed and got in control of her anger and smiled, "Sorry about that... I know he is your cousin but HE JUST GOT ME ANGRY!"

Juria laughed and then continued saying, "Oh, but I was going to say thanks for sticking up for me, and um... oh but I am most defiantly a spy!!!"

Juria grinned to Rozen and said that she was a spy in a funny voice. Juria was telling the truth but Rozen would take it as joking around... little did Rozen know that while Juria was joking around, Juria was actually truthful, she was the spy, she was the most dangerous person in the entire Kingdom... she wouldn't let anyone know though.

Juria smiled at Rozen again and declared, "Oh yeah we should get planning your party. I will help you! We can make flyers and give them to people... and then we can do the decorations and get food... I would love to help you! It will be fun."

Juria gave Rozen a ^_^ face and wanted to help her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Rozen entered Juria's room and sat down on her bed and began laughing at Juria's anger. She then stopped laughing and smiled when Juria began talking about the party.

"Well Jacob is normally the person who makes the card invitations though it goes horribly wrong and I land up doing it. And I would be delighted if you helped decorate the place the chefs already making food and all so we don't have to worry about the food," Rozen explained to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Juria smiled and laughed, "Well then I will help you... yeah don't rely on Jacob... hmm speak of the devil and... OMG! Does Jacob have a friend?"

Juria was looking out the window that was in the room. Jacob was standing and talking with another guy who was tall ((Edward, Jacob's rival! XD)). Juria then just shrugged and then continued saying, "Anyway, I'll help you decorate and we can have fun with this!"

Juria almost remembered some parties her parents had thrown for her, especially on her 16th birthday. She did miss her human parents, but her vampire parents had thrown her a HUGE party when she was "1" year old as a (half) Vampire. That was a huge party and Juria giggled when she remembered it. She grinned and said, "This will be so fun to set up!"

((This is a good entry for Edward, who I believe I told you about ^_^ lol he teases Jacob about Juria and then so Edward won’t ask her to dance, Jacob grabs her and makes her dance with him XD XD ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Rozen was confused when Juria told her if Jacob had a friend, "No he shouldn't have a friend," She walked up to the window and saw Edward, "oh it's him again," Rozen made a face looking like -_-.

She then smiled when Juria changed the subject, "yes the party would be fun setting it up!"

((Hey your on but your not on I.M!!!! lol))
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Juria was now confused, but she laughed that Rozen said he shouldn't have a friend. Juria asked in a confused way, "Him who?"

Juria looked back down to where Jacob and "Him" were. She used her "vampire" vision and then saw that "Him" was grinning while Jacob was scowling. It obviously meant that Jacob hated the guy. Juria waited for Rozen to tell her the story behind it.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Rozen gave a small laugh/ sigh, "He is a human though he is a werewolf he doesn't turn into one, Jacob and Edward were arch rivals since they were 10 so I think, unless I was 10 I'm not quiet sure." She told the story to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Juria nodded and smiled, "Well in any case they aren't friends... and here I thought Jacob had a friend!" Juria laughed but then still wondered who was playing with Jacob when the full moon was out and she was with Lilith. She pushed the question from her mind then started talking about things todo for the party

((want to skip the the party? XD ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 pm

(lol ok ill post first)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm

(sometime when Juria is alone and not with Rozen)

Juria woke up early and opened her eyes slowly. She sighed as she remembered that she wasn't in the Vampire Kingdom still. She was away from her friend and family.

An idea then struck the half vampire; she should send a letter just to Lilith. She quickly got out of bed and got a paper and quill. Her letter went like this,

Heya! Long time no chat... unless you count when you DISOBEYED THE RULES AND VISITED ME! Haha. Well anyway, I am just writing to say I miss you and my parents. How have you been? What has been happening while I have been away? I can't wait to see you sometime. Keep me posted if something happens.

PS- DON'T EAT THE BIRD. Send a letter back... you can be my penpal!
Pss- Anyone new in the Kingdom?
Psss… you get the point…- WRITE ME BACK!

See yah!
~Your friend Juria

Juria raised her eyebrow and reread the letter. It sounded good and she decided to send it. She couldn’t wait to hear from her friend. She knew that she had a great friend there in the castle, but she did miss her Vampire friend.

Lilith had been with Juria before they were vampires, they had even turned into vampires together. Juria missed Lilith very much.

Juria smiled and went to her window and opened it. She remembered the whistle from when Rozen used it to send a letter to her parents. The whistle rang loud and clear and the bird flew to her open window. She smiled and gave the letter to the bird and told it to take it to Lilith. She hoped that no one would ever catch her sending letters to the Vampire Kingdom.

Right when she sent it, Juria realized that she might be able to send INVISIBLE letters. All she needed was some ingredients. She grinned to herself and decided to go to the village that day to get them.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Rozen came inside Juria's room and noticed her writing to someone, she walked up and got a glimpse of what she was writing, "So you spent your whole morning writing?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Juria smiled and nodded, "My friend back home is missing me... almost too much"

"She really would like to meet you actually... but I haven't mentioned that you are well... um the princess or even your name so can we not tell her that?" Juria grinned. She wondered if Rozen was surprised... most people would BRAG that they were the best friend to the princess of the Werewolf Kingdom... however Juria wanted to keep that fact hidden.

"Her name is Lilith and I have known her forever, you want to write to her?”

Juria opened the letter and said, “You can read it… though you might be a bit confused… I first said not to eat the bird… just as a joke, so then she pretended to eat the bird and sent me another one from home and then I pretended to eat that bird and sent another and… well yeah we are freaks like that.”

Juria smiled and knew that Rozen thought of eating the bird as the meat… not the blood…

“So would you like to write to her? You can say something at the end of this letter… but don’t say you are Princess… please don’t.” Juria laughed and handed the quill to Rozen, just in case she wanted to write.

It was sure a good thing that Juria had not put anything down as her being a Vampire or a spy in this letter… that would be bad!!

((Oh by the way, lets say Juira's handwriting is pretty... cuz ancient vampires taught her calligraphy so she knows the OOLLLLDDD way of writing XD so its pretty yes? ^_^ XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 pm

"Sure I wouldn't mind writing to her," Rozen smiled and took the quill and parchment. She then laughed about the bird joke and thought of what she could say.

"Hmm..." She looked down at Juria's writing and was shocked, "Wow you have nice handwriting!" she smiled.

Hi, you don't know me but I'm Juria's new friend from the werewolf kingdom, where do you live?

Rozen really didn't know what to put and gave it to Juria to send it. "I really don't know what to put," she gave a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom   Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Bedroom - Juria's bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Kingdoms :: Werewolf Kingdom :: Inside the kingdom-
Jump to: