Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Esmerelda's Quarters I_vote_lcapEsmerelda's Quarters I_voting_barEsmerelda's Quarters I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Esmerelda's Quarters I_vote_lcapEsmerelda's Quarters I_voting_barEsmerelda's Quarters I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Esmerelda's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Esmerelda's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Esmerelda's Quarters Esmere13
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Esmerelda walked with Lilith to her Quarters, and out of the ears of the other Elders. When they were safely inside the lavish room, Esmerelda shut the door and turned to the lovely girl,

"I'm just as worried about Juria as you are my dear... I would go myself to check on her but I know she needs a bit more time. In a week or two I myself will go and make sure she is ok... I just hope she isn't hurt in that time..."

Esmerelda smiled at Lilith, who was looking at the room at the moment.

"...Oh, but when I go, I'm going during the day to make sure that I don’t have to worry about her trying to hide."

Esmerelda chuckled and her eyes shone with a determined fire.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 pm

"How could you go in daylight?" Lilith asked setting her eyes back at Esmerelda's after looking around the room. "You can't go in daylight, you'll die!"
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Esmerelda chuckled and a sparkle danced in her eyes, she then held up her finger with a gold band, which was her ring finger. She knew that Lilith was confused at once, for the ring only looked as if it was a symbol of marriage and nothing more.

"You see my wedding ring?"

Esmerelda smiled as Lilith nodded, though she was still confused. Esmerelda's smile got a little wider and she then replied,

"Well, it is not just my wedding ring, but on the inside of it is a inscribed magic seal that allows the vampire who wears it to go out in sunlight outside of the seal around the Kingdom... however you can only get one if you are a Elder... Sedrik and Raimend have one also but... Elizibith's...her's is on a satin pillow in Sedrik's room..."

Esmerelda looked like she wanted to cry, but she still was strong. She then said,

"You see, when one of the Elders dies, the ring goes back to the closest person that was to them... and so Elizibith's went to Sedrik's and he was crushed when he saw it..."

Esmerelda cleared her throat and then tried to say in a happier tone,

"But anyway, don’t worry about Juria, I'm sure she will be fine and I will check on her before long."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:54 pm

"Wow....that's so sad," Lilith said not believing what happened. "Who killed her?" she asked.

When she heard that the ring was on the pillow, a thought of a mischievous plan came across her mind, she wanted to smile but she was acting sad right now and she couldn't wait to get her hands on the ring.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Esmerelda wondered if her mischievous plan to get Lilith to steal the ring and go see Juria was working. She however couldn’t stop the amount of sadness that was in her heart from the mention of her beloved best friend. Elizibith and Esmerelda were as close as sisters and Elizibith’s death was a demolishing sadness.

Esmerelda then got an angry look in her intimidating eyes and growled out,

“Those stupid evil smelly dogs did it! And as soon as Juria gets us information we are going to launch an attack at nightfall… and we will teach them a lesson they will never forget!! Perhaps we will kidnap their queen or their princess… I’m not sure but I am sure that they will be sorry they ever crossed path’s with an Elder!!!”

Esmerelda was sincere on wanting to attack the kingdom, however she didn’t know if they really were going to get the princess or queen, she didn’t really care as long as she taught them a lesson to not just go killing as they pleased.

Elizibith had been a kind being who would barely hurt a fly. The only blood she drank was from animals and Esmerelda knew that she would have never fought against Werewolves if she had a choice, the only logical explanation was that she was seen in the woods and the werewolves chased her till something happened and eventually she was killed.

Esmerelda then decided she wanted Lilith to see Juria as soon as possible, if they were murderous beasts as Sedrik kept saying, Juria was deffintly in trouble,

“Well anyway Lilith you may leave now… I am going to sit here and mourn Elizibith’s death… you are dismissed…”

Esmerelda smiled sadly as Lilith left, but then she got a slight devilish look that her plan was most likely going to work.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Lilith felt bad and left, but had a wide smile on her face. The first thing she did was going to do was go into Elizibith's room and take the ring.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:20 pm

((Continuing from the Throne room))

Esmerelda laughed her head off and raced into her room. When she got inside, she slammed and locked the door RIGHT in the other two's faces. They started pounding on the door and Sedrik said, "ESMERELDA OPEN THE FREAKIN DOOR!" ... ok more like screamed it.

Raimend was normally calm and it was hard to know what he was thinking, but this time he was almost just like Sedrik. He yelled at his love, “ESMERELDA! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU… BUT OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR OR ELSE WE ARE GOING TO TICKLE YOU UNTIL YOU CRY.”

Esmerelda raised her eyebrow, the two other Elders were the only ones who knew her tickle spots, no one else knew, not even Juria. Esmerelda said, “Oh no you wont!”

She grinned and with her magic of shadows she put shadows across the doors and made them strong. Esmerelda did not have a huge variety of magic as Juria did so her specialty was shadows, she could control them everywhere and manipulate them as she pleased.

Raimend felt the door get stronger and yelled to the beautiful Esmerelda, “THAT IS CHEATING!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT THAT IS SOOOOO CHEATING!”

Sedrik didn’t know what Raimend was talking about but then he heard fits of giggles on the other side and then he knew and they both knew that trying to break down the door was futile.

Sedrik and Raimend crossed their arms and stood RIGHT outside the door, as if bodyguards… just looking TOWARDS the door instead of out. The two were body guards so someone wouldn’t get OUT of the room instead of going inside it.

Esmerelda smiled when she saw the other two knew that they couldn’t get in, she decided they had gone back somewhere and was going to jump on her when she got out so she quickly went to her writing desk and got out a feather quill. In the most beautiful handwriting that anyone probably had ever seen (Esmerelda is quite… old XD), and a handwriting that showed where Juria got it from, she wrote back to the letter,

My dearest Juria,

I am overjoyed that you have found a new friend, I was so worried about you that Raimend and Sedrik had to distract me… it didn’t work but I did chase Sedrik around quite a few times. But ok you know me, I love to question so here are a few questions,

What is your new friend like?
How is the Werewolf Kingdom?
What have you found out?
Is there anything interesting there we should know about?
Are these questions annoying? (just kidding dear don’t answer that one!)

Of COURSE we weren’t going to stalk you… um… well Lilith is her own free girl and it’s not like I can control her (Neither can Raimend and Sedrik… ok well we COULD but she’s very sneaky… yes she is…

((WHICH IS IRONIC BECAUSE ESMERELDA IS THE SNEAKIEST! XD))

Lilith was here when the letter arrived so she read it… even before your father WHICH WAS FUNNY BECAUSE RAIMEND AND SEDRIK PLAYED TUG-A-WAR WITH IT! And ripped it so I have the pieces and they are angry now. You know us, we are still making fun of each other but it’s not the same without you here to be on my side. I miss you so much my beautiful daughter and when you get back we both have to do something to the other two… they deserve it! I have to put up with them and it’s two against one! But I really hope you were kidding about that missing too much, because I miss you more than too much! Well anyway I think Raimend and Sedrik are getting fed up with me ignoring them so I shall say goodbye and I love you so much. I am glad that you are comfortable there and… be careful! Please send another letter soon!

-Esmerelda

Ps- when you said your ps… both Raimend and Sedrik said, “AWWWW BUT BUT…” it was funny and I wish you can be here with us. Ok I shall talk with you some time later.

Esmerelda grinned and sealed up the letter (without even letting Raimend and Sedrik see) and then knew that it wasn’t save to go through the door. Esmerelda quietly opened her window and grinned. She made the shadows around the area into steps and lightly stepped down to the ground. She then raced around to the throne room and gave it to the bird. She smiled and said, “Will you please deliver this to the girl that send you here?”

The bird seemed to understand and with the letter, it spread its wings and flew back out the way it came, back to Juria. Esmerelda then noticed that Sedrik and Raimend weren’t there so she went quietly to the hallway in front of her room. She saw them there, arms crossed and staring at the door.

She wanted to giggle but decided it was best to just mess with them. She went and got a book and then opened it to a certain page and walked normally down the hall behind them.

“Hey guys, keep up the good work, you’re doing a great job.”

As she said that, she kept looking at the book and walked past them. They kept their eyes straight on the door and said, “MA’AM YES MA’AM Thank you ma’am!”

Esmerelda however turned the corner when they realized something. Raimend and Sedrik looked at each other and Sedrik was the first to ask,
“Was that…”
Raimend answered, “Mmm Hmm”
and Sedrik then questioned,
“And she…”
“Mmm Hmm”
“While we…”
“Mmm Hmm”
“So…”
“Mmm Hmm….”

Raimend and Sedrik looked like -_- down the way that Esmerelda had walked and they both screamed at the top of their lungs, “EEEEESSSSMMMMEEERRRRRRREEELLLLDDDDDDAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Esmerelda started laughing and the two took off running after her. She raced away from them, laughing the entire time. She then yelled as she was running, “I love you guys!!”

They however continued to chase her, and she continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 pm

((After finding Lawerence))

Esmerelda carried the newly made vampire to her room and snuck into it without Sedrik or Raimend noticing. She laid him on her bed and (as bad as it sounds) tore off the ripped up shirt.

She got a bucket of cool water and a rag and wiped off his wounds. She also put some healing power into it so some of his smaller cuts healed and the bigger ones healed faster. She didn’t want him being in pain. Esmerelda might have been a vampire, but it didn’t mean she was an evil one.

The torn up shirt was in a pile and when Esmerelda noticed it again, she raised her eyebrow. She knew the boy wouldn’t wake up for a little while so she ran down to Raimend’s room.

“HI! I need a white shirt!” Esmerelda grinned and ran to his dresser without him even saying anything. She pulled out one and looked at it then said, “PERFECT! Ok bye!” and ran back out, leaving Raimend looking very confused and not even able to say a word.

Raimend shook the shock from his head and said to the air, “Oh yes of course, help yourself, and don’t even bother asking me if it’s ok…” Raimend laughed and looked back at the book he had been reading. He said to himself, “I should be used to it by now… but she still is as surprising as ever… I love her.” He smiled and read his book, without even being curious as to WHY Esmerelda needed a guy’s white shirt.

Esmerelda got back to her room and locked the door. She put the white shirt on the bed, neatly folded. She then went back to the new vampire and finished cleaning the blood. She waited there, healing him, for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Lawrence began getting conscious again and his head began hurting and he has a sudden desire for blood. He shifted his a bit.

Am I....dead? he asked himself and opened his eyes. Everything was blurry at first until his eye sight came into focus. He turned his head towards Esmeralda.

Am I now in heaven? he thought.

His eyes were half open and watched Esmeralda, he was about to speak 'where am I' but he couldn't, his words were lost in his throat so it came out as a small moan, and closed his eyes and took a deep sigh.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm

As Lawrence woke up, Esmerelda saw his breathing get stronger and looked to his face. She smiled when she saw him waking up. She put her hand to his head and knew he probably had a headache so she used some magic to help with that.

In the most beautiful voice Lawrence had probably ever heard, Esmerelda softly said, “Shh it’s alright. You are safe.”

Esmerelda smiled but knew Lawrence had his eyes closed and couldn’t see it. She moved her hand away when she realized that she had probably already helped his headache.

All vampires go through the same thing while being changed, so Esmerelda knew exactly what Lawrence needed. She had a cup of blood near them so when he was strong enough to sit up, he could have some and not have a craving for it as much as he did then.

“You are going through… a few changes… but it’s ok, I’m here for you.” Esmerelda told the boy while he had his eyes closed. Esmerelda hoped that the bed which he was on was comfortable enough for him, she loved it so… she hoped he did also.

“Can you tell me your name?” Esmerelda asked in her beautiful voice, hoping he was able to tell her at least one word. She didn’t want to refer to him as “the boy” for a while.

Esmerelda put the cool cloth again to his cuts that were still healing. She was probably the strongest Vampire around (besides Juira who she trained personally) and was the best to heal Lawrence.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Lawrence's head stopped pounding and was not hurting any longer. When he heard the woman's voice said he was safe he gave a sigh of relief and opened his eyes a bit when she asked his name.

"...Lawrence..." he whispered. "Where am I?" he asked in a bit stronger voice. He then widened his eyes and sat up right away, "My stuff!" he then felt a shot of pain on his chest where one of the wounds were and clutched it bending over.

"That wasn't smart," he said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:03 am

When Lawrence shot up, Esmerelda was just as fast and stopped him from going all the way up and supported him. "Easy now! I just healed that one!" Esmerelda gave a small funny look to Lawrence. She laid Lawrence back down and put the cool cloth against the wound he just hurt… again.

“Easy, ill go get your stuff tomorrow if you really want it. You won’t need it but ill get it. you were close to here anyway, it won’t take that long.” Esmerelda smiled prettily to Lawrence.

When Lawrence asked where he was, she chuckled a little and said, “You are in my castle… well I guess you could call it mine… There are four of us who live here.”

Esmerelda smiled and started healing him again with magic. She focused on her work but kept talking softly to show he wasn’t in any danger and didn’t need to worry. “I’m glad I found you when I did… those three looked like they were going to kill you next.”

A frown formed on Esmerelda’s face, she hated vampires who made all other vampires look bad. She however smiled again and said, “But I took care of the three… they won’t give anyone else problems anymore.”

Esmerelda smiled at Lawrence and kept healing him. She then got a look like she forgot something and sighed, “Sorry, I am horrible at remembering to tell people my name… I’m Esmerelda if you were wondering.”

((That’s where Juria gets it from! XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:23 am

Lawrence put his head back down on the pillow, "Thanks for everything," he said. "Well since now I am obviously a vampire now..." He put his hand on his neck feeling the two puncture marks on it, "I suppose I'll not be traveling around any longer and must settle down here..."

He turned away, but when she said what her name was he looked back at her, "Hi Esmeralda," he gave a small tiny smile, but it was barely noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 am

Esmerelda nodded but then smiled and put her hand over the two marks and healed them so they weren't noticeable. "You can stay with us if you like... Um we are... kinda... the Elders of the Vampires if you know who they are..."

Esmerelda laughed, she didn't expect him to know who they were. Most humans just thought the Vampire Kingdom had Queens and Kings... but they were actually called Elders and served like guardians... almost like Queens and Kings.

The female Elder stood up and went a little ways to a table and got a cup that was there. She handed it to Lawrence and said gently, "Here drink... you will feel much better."

"Sooooo... when you are better I'll show you to the two other Elders... they um... don't know you are here yet... and they probably will get on my case for going out last night BUUUTT I will manipulate that into my favor, ok so rest up Lawrence."

Esmerelda smiled and waited for him to finish the cup of blood.

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 am

Lawrence had no idea what a elder was and said, "We were taught in the human kingdom that the vampire and werewolf kingdom had a king and queen like them, so I'm guess a elder is like a king and queen right?" he asked.

He took the cup of blood and drank it. He finished the blood and said, "That was disturbingly good. And I wouldn't want to be a burden living here... really... if I could find a way of not burning in the sunlight I could go back to traveling..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 am

Esmerelda smiled and nodded, "Yeah... more or less... we are guardians of the Vampire Kingdom so to say."

Though she knew Lawrence might want to not live with them, she wouldn't take no for an answer. "Lawrence, really... Please stay... it would be great to have another guest. Our adoptive daughter Juria is away at the moment so it is just us three... please stay with us."

Esmerelda used a "puppy dog eyes" sort of thing without realizing it at all. She didn't mean to beg but she did want him to stay.

When Lawrence said he didn't want to be a burden Esmerelda laughed and replied, "Ok lets see... at the moment we are in a castle with so many rooms you can't count... and way more than half are bedrooms... i DON'T think you would be a burden ever... like EVER... so that excuse is out."

Esmerelda winked at Lawrence and then asked nicely, "Can't you please just stay with us? It is a lot easier than trying to find somewhere else... and unless we drive you crazy, you have us as your friends... can't you stay?"

Esmerelda grinned to Lawrence and knew she probably had won the unannounced argument.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 am

Lawrence sighed, he had to agree with her since her point was really well, and seriously who could not say no to those puppy eyes?

"I suppose," he said and looked out the window. He never had a real home since he ran away and now he was wondering how his parents were now. Were they separated? Did they find out he was gone and went searching for him? Or just simply didn't notice or care and continued on argueing. Unanswered questions filled his head and he wished he had the answers.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:21 am

Esmerelda smiled and said, "I hope you like it here... when you meet the other elders you might be a bit um... nervous but don't be... ok?"

Esmerelda thought about Sedrik and how powerful he looked. Raimend was a gentleman but he had an aura of making you feel uneasy. Esmerelda grinned and said, "I'm the strongest Elder anyway so nothing can happen to you."

Though Sedrik and Raimend were both, very powerful... Esmerelda was more than likely the strongest vampire in the world. She handled the three full vampires with ease and though she didn't want to fight werewolves... she probably would survive if werewolves attacked her. Not that she wanted that though.

"You are probably feeling tired... would you like to rest... or you want to meet the other two Elders?"

Esmerelda smiled and as she spoke she put the cool cloth against his wounds again and healed them so they were almost healed and he could naturally heal in a day or so.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 am

Lawrence listened to her about the other Elders, "I think I have enough strength to walk around."

He stood up slowly hold onto the wall for support just in case his legs give out, "Yeah I'll be fine," he said.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 am

Esmerelda smiled and put an arm around Lawrence's waist so she could help him get around. "Here I'll help you. I'm stronger than I look... really!"

The Vampire Elder smiled and helped Lawrence walk out of her room and down the hall to Raimend’s room.

“OOHHH RRAAIIMMEENNNDDD! I have a new friend!”

It was getting to be very early in the morning so Raimend was just finishing his book which he started at night. Raimend looked up and raised his eyebrow. “And… where did you find this friend?”

Esmerelda blinked twice and said, “Oh yeah… well… that… um lets go over to Sedrik’s room!” Esmerelda had such a beautiful face on that Raimend couldn’t get angry at her… yet.

Raimend closed his book and put it down then got off of his bed. He walked over to Lawrence and bowed, “Greetings.” He stood up and in his cool mysterious manner he announced, “I am Vampire Elder Raimend… pleasure to meet you.”

Though Raimend wasn’t the… scary type, he had eyes that were unnerving when you first met him. His eyes seemed to see everything and stared right down at you. It was a trick he picked up when he turned into a vampire. Raimend was very mysterious and not too many people knew what he was really thinking, Lawrence would probably be a bit unnerved and curious about him at first.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 am

Lawrence was being helped to walk, but he protested, "It's fine, no big deal really."

Once they went to Raimend and he greeted Lawrence he greeted back, "Hi, um I'm Lawrence just your regular hu- commoner," he said. He was about to say human since it hasn't been long before he went into a vampire.

He waited to meet this Sedric guy Esmeralda has been talking about, and hoped he is as nice as Raimend. He felt awkward just being in with royalty and him being as low as a traveling commoner who is struggling with money. Lawrence was continually looking around the huge castle looking at all the shining trinkets before he was led to Sedric.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Esmerelda knew Lawrence would insist he didn’t need help, but she was the most stubborn vampire ever and didn’t let him go. She held him up so he wouldn’t collapse.

“I remember when I was a commoner… but that was before Esmerelda found me… before I became a vampire” Raimend smiled at Lawrence.

Esmerelda grinned and looked at Lawrence, “Yeah, I don’t think anyone would picture you as how I found you Rai… they probably think you have been royalty all your life!”

Raimend’s eyebrow rose and he gave a little smile and walked with them. When Esmerelda thought Raimend wasn’t paying much attention, she whispered to Lawrence, “ixnay on saying you were attacked ok?” Her eyes widened when Raimend asked, “Attacked by WHAT exactly?”

“Uhhhh ummmm LOOK WE ARE ALMOST TO SEDRIK’S ROOM!” Esmerelda grinned and tried to change the subject. She grumbled and said to Lawrence, “Sometimes I forget he has super amazing hearing… and that’s without his vampire hearing.”

The Door to Sedrik’s room was redwood and it stood out in the hall. It almost gave off an uneasy feeling. Esmerelda seemed to not be effected and just opened the door and barged in, “GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!”

Sedrik was standing near his bed and fixing the cuffs to his shirt. He had obviously just got changed. Sedrik finished and looked at Esmerelda, who had literally barged into the room. “Why am I not surprised you just barged in here Ez?” Sedrik raised his eyebrow to Esmerelda who looked back at the door like a kid and asked in an innocent way, “I barged? When did I barge? I don’t remember barging!”

Raimend put his hand over his eyes and said, “Don’t even try Sedrik… really.” Esmerelda grinned and said, “Ok you distracted me! Bad Sedrik! This is Lawrence… don’t eat him, he is a friend! And he will be staying here with us!”

Sedrik raised his eyebrow a tad and slightly smirked, “What makes you think I was going to eat him?” Sedrik walked a little close to Lawrence and looked down at him. The way anyone looked at Sedrik when they first saw him was AHHHH RUN!! But that was only because Sedrik was strong and you could totally see it. Also he had this aura that made it look like he was GOING to hurt you… but that was only when you first saw him.

“Hmm… very nice to meet you Lawrence… don’t listen to Esmerelda… I don’t bite… much.” Sedrik smirked but then sat down on the bed and crossed his arms, “So Lawrence where did Esmerelda find you… and WHEN did Esmerelda find you?”

Though Sedrik was asking, he already knew the answer. He KNEW Esmerelda was out on the full moon… probably attacking vampires or worse… werewolves. Sedrik was sensitive about either Raimend or Esmerelda going out on the full moon because his beloved Elizibith was killed going out one night. Esmerelda was strong… but he didn’t care, he wanted to keep her safe.

It was true that Esmerelda was the strongest Elder… but Sedrik was the scariest! Sedrik’s eyes at the moment were a bit scary since he KNEW that Esmerelda had gone out. Esmerelda didn’t want Sedrik angry and started to say, “WEEELLL……” Sedrik however cut her off and said politely, “Esmerelda, dear, I was asking our new friend Lawrence.” Sedrik smiled to Lawrence and Esmerelda grinned sheepishly. Esmerelda knew that Sedrik wasn’t going to like what he heard.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm

When Lawrence entered the eerily looking bedroom it felt dark to him. When Sedric came up to him and did a smirk of looking like he did want to eat him Lawrence tried to walk back away from Sedric, but Esmeralda was supporting him and hanging onto him so Lawrence couldn't move.

He then wanted Esmeralda to tell the story but he had no choice but to tell it himself.

"I was uh attacked by vampires last night and I um blacked out and woke up in her room," Lawrence said uneasily keeping the story short.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Sedrik smiled and stood up and put a hand on Lawrence’s shoulder to show he was a friend. “That’s all I needed to know…” Sedrik smiled kindly to Lawrence but then he looked at Esmerelda and his expression changed to one of annoyance and anger… but in a playful way. Esmerelda sensed this and grinned then gave Lawrence to Sedrik so Sedrik would help him not collapse.

Raimend got out of the way when Esmerelda did that because he KNEW what was going to happen next. Sedrik had no choice but to take Lawrence and he held onto the new vampire and yelled out, “ESMERELDA!! YOU WENT OUT LAST NIGHT?!?!? THE NIGHT OF THE FULL MOON?!?!?! I HAVE EXPLICITLY TOLD YOU NOT TO DO SO!!!!”

Esmerelda grinned and started taking steps back, “HEY HE WAS BEING ATTACKED BY VAMPIRES! I just wanted to help him out!” Sedrik grumbled but couldn’t get her since he was holding Lawrence. He growled and said, “I KNOW you can battle vampires easily, I have seen you defeat 10 without even batting an eyelash… BUT WEREWOLVES WERE OUT LAST NIGHT AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I LET THEM HURT YOU!!!”

((Lawrence should be like O_O cuz he didn’t know Esmerelda was the one who saved him… nor how strong she is lol XD))

Esmerelda grinned and said in a funny way, “uhh ohh I think I'm in TRROOUUBBLLEE!!” Raimend sighed and went and took Lawrence from Sedrik and Esmerelda and Sedrik took off. As Sedrik chased Esmerelda, he yelled, “YOU BET YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!”

The two ran out and left Raimend and Lawrence alone in Sedrik’s room. Raimend sighed and helped Lawrence sit on the bed and he sat next to the boy. “You might as well get used to it Lawrence… Esmerelda does what she wants and… we both yell at her for it.”

Raimend laughed and smiled to Lawrence, “Oh and Sedrik isn’t scary… though he might look the part… he wouldn’t hurt you ever so don’t worry about it.” Raimend looked at the wall which had a very large portrait of the most beautiful girl… besides Esmerelda of course. She had a beautiful complexion and the tenderest smile. Her hair fell in golden curls and looked like spun gold. To put it simply, she was gorgeous.

“Just don’t go out on a full moon…” Raimend smiled but stared at the painting. He chuckled and said, “Well we have some time to ourselves so what do you want to talk about?”

Raimend was more of the silent and mysterious type so he didn’t know exactly what to say… but he was trying to make Lawrence feel welcome. Distantly in another part of the Castle, Raimend heard banging and yelling and taunting. He thought to himself, “Esmerelda… you brat!” but still smiled at Lawrence.

((You know, I think other than Esmerelda, Raimend would be the one Lawrence is closest to since they are similar lol. Oh and Lawrence should be very curious about Raimend… well everyone is lol, if you just look at his eyes they seem to be thinking something and planning something… he’s just very mysterious XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda's Quarters   Esmerelda's Quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esmerelda's Quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Kingdoms :: Vampire Kingdom :: Vampire Homes :: The Elders Castle-
Jump to: