Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_vote_lcapVampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_voting_barVampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_vote_lcapVampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_voting_barVampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Name: Sedrik
Race: Vampire
Note: Will kill any werewolf he comes across

-Appearance-

Skin color: pale
Hair Color: brown
Hair length: short, but long for a guy
Eye color: creamy brown, but from a distance it looks gold
Size: 5’9
Build: muscular
Picture:

Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) Sedrik10

Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) Sedrik12

Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) Sedrik10

-Love-

Crushes: Elizibith
Mates/Spouse: Elizibith (Dead)

-How I act-

Personality: He used to be the life of the party, and would make people laugh… now he has a vendetta against werewolves and is very sad over the death of his beloved Elizibith

Usual Mood: Happy

-History-

He is quite old, and during his human days (which he forgot because he is so old) he was a peasant. One night, his father told him to go out into the woods and get some firewood. Little did he know that a vampire was in the area. He saw the beautiful girl and was entranced by her. She teased him and led him far into the forest, a group joined her and they all watched as she turned him into a vampire, then they left him there to find his own way.

About 30 years after the incident, he spied a beautiful girl named Elizibith and fell in love with her, though she was human. After watching her ever night, he finally was able to take her with him to his castle. He turned her there, since he wanted to be with her forever. He however, turned her into one as gentle as he could… which is interesting because when most vampires taste blood, they are very vicious.

The two were a permanent couple and they loved each other very much. He then became best friends with Esmerelda and Raimend and the four became the elders and leaders of the Vampire Kingdom. It was their job and responsibility to keep peace within their own Kingdom and track down any threat and stop it.

Once while they were tracking a horrible villain named Corrigan, since he was going places and turning humans to vampires just for sport, they came upon two girls. One of the girls was turned all the way, but the other still had a sent of Human

They were intrigued and decided to raise her themselves. Both couples became her adoptive (Vampire) parents. When they found that she was a half vampire (the next day when she turned human!) they knew right away they had found a great secret weapon.

They then trained the girl (Juria) to their best knowledge and she made them proud by becoming very powerful.

One full moon night, his love Elizibith journeyed out while he was tracking down another person. She was killed and now he mourns for her every day. He absolutely hates Werewolves now and will kill one if he sees one. He used to not fight unless he had to, but now he will just from looking at one.

Last edited by Juria on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved)   Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Accepted very good Juria I loved your profile, very descriptive and well written you may now RP with this character.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Vampire Elder, Sedrik (Approved)
Page 1 of 1