Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Out in the middle of nowhere I_vote_lcapOut in the middle of nowhere I_voting_barOut in the middle of nowhere I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Out in the middle of nowhere I_vote_lcapOut in the middle of nowhere I_voting_barOut in the middle of nowhere I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Out in the middle of nowhere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Out in the middle of nowhere Empty
PostSubject: Out in the middle of nowhere   Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Out in the middle of nowhere Ws_des11

Last edited by Rozen on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

Out in the middle of nowhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out in the middle of nowhere   Out in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Naru, the prince who lost his memory, was sitting on the the rocks watching the sunset from afar. His bird, Hawkeye, flew high above leaving his shadow next to Naru, but soon he approached to his master when Naru held out his hand for Hawkeye to land on. Naru petted his bird when it landed onto his arm.

"Find anything good to eat?" Naru asked. His hawk responded back with a chirp. Naru smiled as he pet his soft feathers. He continued watching the sun set until it disappeared to the other side of the earth, but the sun's light still glowed, not for long though. On the other side the moon began rising, and the stars twinkled next to it.

"Full moon tonight, the wolves will be out tonight looking for food." Naru stood, he made sure his bow was still behind him with full set of arrows and his sword was still sheathed.

"Let's make camp here...it's to late to go back to the ruins," Naru grabbed his blanket and a feathered pillow and lied it on the rocks. He searched around for some wood to start a fire. Once he found some he went back to his small camp and started up a fire. He watched the fire crackle and pop as he strained his mind to remember his past. The only thing he remembered was him waking up with dead bodies everywhere lying on the ground. So much blood had been spilt, and so much innocent lives have been killed. He shook off the
memory and sighed.

"I wish I knew who I was, Hawkeye, just a small fragment from my past that all I want, I want to know who I am and how my life was before..." Naru sighed once more and lied down on his blanket, he didn't need a blanket over him since the desert was warm enough not to have one since spring already arrived, but a small chilled wind came over the desert.

Hawkeye gave his master a concerned look. "I'll be fine no worries, I won't be cold tonight," He smiled at his bird, "Well good night Hawkeye..." Naru closed his eyes and listened to the wolves howling and drifted off to sleep.

Naru opened his eyes, but he wasn't where he last lied down in the desert. He was awoken by a man. Thing began getting confusing and fragments of he dream was skipping. He was then going to be on a horse, but gave one last glimpse on the burning village. He began fighting.

Naru woke up, the sun was wasn't up yet and the fire died. He sighed and he was soaked from sweat. "What a weird dream..." He was constantly having these dreams lately, but he had no idea what they meant. Hawkeye was still sleeping, his head tucked inside his left wing.

He stood up and Hawkeye woke up as soon as he did, "Sorry if I woke you up, I think we should go back to the ruins." Hawkeye seemed to no what Naru was saying and fluttered his wings to get them stretched. Naru picked up his blanket and folded it nicely, then picked his pillow up and put inside his bag that was carrying his extra items. He then put his sword around his waist and his bow and arrows on his back. Naru stuck his arm out and Hawkeye flew to it then hopped onto his shoulder.

Once in a while Hawkeye would fly around following Naru high above in the skies. When it was noon time, Naru began seeing the ruins, he didn't know it was his home before he lost his memory and he still calls it home. He smiled, as he approached them and rested from his long journey.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com

Out in the middle of nowhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystics Welcome :: Nature :: Deserts :: Desert Ruins-
Jump to: