Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_vote_lcapEntrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_voting_barEntrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_vote_lcapEntrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_voting_barEntrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

The Entrance in and out of the Vampire Kingdom.

Humans and Werewolves... beware!
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 pm

((oh and it’s the daytime, yeah?)) ((oh and we can both be the werewolf pplz lol))

Esmerelda and Sedrik walked before Raimend, both with stern looks on their faces. Raimend walked with Lawrence to make he didn’t collapse or get tired, but he continued to watch Sedrik and make sure he didn’t do anything.

The three Elders, and Lawrence, got to the entrance to their Kingdom and a group of angry looking werewolves, in human form, awaited them. Sedrik clenched his fist but Raimend cleared his throat as a warning and Sedrik didn’t attack. Esmerelda looked fierce and beautiful, like something you didn’t want attacking you, but if she did, you would marvel at her skill and elegance.

When the Vampire Elders met face to face with the werewolves, which was a gang of 6, the one standing in front of the others (which was the leader) spoke up, “Hey, vampire stupid heads, you have kidnapped one of our own and we want him BACK!”

The way the werewolf looked, Esmerelda couldn’t help but feel as if he was trying to scare them. She almost laughed but still kept her composure. She said in a formal and actual… un-like Esmerelda way, “We have kidnapped no one ((yet XD)), you are falsely accusing us for something we have not done…”

Another werewolf from the group growled out, “That is a lie! You have kidnapped Johnny!” ((ok I just gave him a name XD)) The Werewolf leader hushed the other with a slight turn of his head and Sedrik chuckled out, “Johnny you say? Well I have not heard of a kidnapped werewolf by the name of Johnny…”

Raimend’s quick eyes looked over Sedrik and he stepped forward. “Werewolves, we indeed do not know of a kidnapping… but to ease your tension, we will look for anyone in our Kingdom who has… or might have kidnapped your clan member…” Raimend knew that the three Elders could take on the gang of werewolves… well Sedrik ALONE could defeat them, but he wanted things to go smoothly before the kidnap of the princess.

In a diplomatic way, Raimend stated to the werewolves, “Give us three days… and we will find your lost team member…”
Esmerelda frowned slightly; this “tracking” thing was what Juria did best. Juria would stalk multiple people in the town. She also would find anyone she was looking for. Lately, the beautiful Vampire Elder was missing her daughter very much.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:41 pm

The werewolves were getting angry, but they agreed with the deal, "Three days, that is all, if not found then find one of your vampires missing..." with that the werewolves walked off glaring at the vampires.

"Wow that was so scary," Lawrence said in sarcasm. He watched the six werewolves walk off toward the horizon until they vanished poof the end no more longer to exist in the vampire world.

Lawrence looked around the vampire kingdom examining his new surroundings, if he was going to be living here, might as well get familiarized with everything. He watched the merchants sell their items, and children laughing chasing one another, adults socializing. He wasn't used to this really.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 pm

As the werewolf threatened them about "finding a vampire missing", Sedrik almost lashed out with his utmost fury and killed the six of them of them then and there but Raimend caught Sedrik's arm and whispered something not even vampire ears could hear, only Sedrik could.

Esmerelda smiled and turned to Lawerence, "I agree, it was completely terrifying... I don't know anything more terrifying." It was shown in Esmerelda's dark eyes she was playing but her regal air and the way she held herself showed she was very formal.

Within seconds of saying it, a shout was heard, "EVERYONE! ITS THE ELDERS!!!" and within seconds of that, vampires were forming a circle and all eyes were admiring the three completely powerful vampires.

Shouts of excitement were heard from the large group, which kept growing. Esmerelda stood like a queen and said to the group in a beautiful voice which everyone could hear, "Greetings people of the Kingdom, we seem to be in a predicament... does anyone know of a kidnapped werewolf in the Kingdom?"

Esmerelda stood strong and proud and murmurs of admiration hovered through the crowd. Raimend and Sedrik looked at each other and smirked, they knew just how Esmerelda could be very persuasive.

((can u be the townsppl? XD pwease?))

Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 pm

((sure lol))

Lawrence noticed a crowd of people coming with excitement and he backed up until he bumped into Raimend.

"Ah, sorry," he said and looked around the crowd of vampires, he never noticed such a large crowd before.

"Missing werewolf!?" The crowd were shocked, "if we had ever saw a werewolf it would have been dead in an instant, for what it did..." the crowd began murmuring about the news they had just received.

"I have heard someone is keeping a werewolf captive," Just then the crowd parted into an aisle so the elders can notice Tigerlilly. "Someone is just to coward to tell you where he is and who is hiding it."

People were snickering and making comments about Tigerlilly because of his height and because he looks like a girl. "Someone here must be pretty brave to be lying to the elders," his eyes wondered around the crowd.

"How would you know!?" The crowd began to speak rudely to him.

"Because I am just that awesome," Tiggerlilly said ignoring them.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Esmerelda's wise eyes looked at everyone and her keen ears heard all the mummers. Raimend looked at Sedrik, who grinned when he heard the thought of killing the werewolf.

When Tigerlilly stepped forward, Esmerelda smiled at the boy, and she knew he WAS a boy (not a girl). When he was finished speaking, murmurings of who "she" was and what did "she" know went around and Esmerelda put up her hand and everyone and addressed Tigerlilly, "Young man, I would be truly thankful if you could tell me just where or who is hiding this werewolf..." ((Tigerlilly should be surprised that Esmerelda knew he was a guy yeah? XD))

Raimend stepped forward and said in a strong voice, "I agree, someone must be very brave..." Raimend's cool eyes looked around the crowd. Unlike Sedrik, Raimend's eyes were his strongest feature. He could break down the toughest opponent with just his eyes. Raimend then continued, "... its best to bring the werewolf forward now... whoever has him bring him out..."

Sedrik stayed in the back with Lawrence, but he was probably more on the side of killing it than giving it back to the werewolves.

((omg should some idiot try to stand up to the Elders? Like some realllly stupid vampire thinks hes "better than the Elders" and thinks he should be an Elder and so he is like "The Elders have lost their touch! They are not doing anything against the werewolves!" and like Lawrence gets to see just how feared the Elders should be? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Tiggerlilly already worked for the elders, but no one knew that but the 4 of them, so when he was informed 'young man' by Esmeralda he took it as if he never worked for her.

Ignoring all the rude comments the vampires were murmuring about Tigerlilly he straightened out and moved his hair to the side (lol kind of like what Rach does to her bangs). He was about to speak until a noticeable voice was heard from the crowd.

"I think I'm better then the elders." People stepped aside to show the sparkling vampire. "I mean they lost their touch, if there was a werewolf here then shouldn't they have already noticed it? I mean come on, pretty stupid of them if I say so myself."

Everyone stared at the idiotic vampire, he must have been new if he was talking out loud about the elders.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:17 pm

The three Elders focused their attention to Tigerlilly, for they knew they had to keep things easy until they kidnapped the Princess of the Werewolf Kingdom and that meant finding the werewolf. Esmerelda however was EXTREMELY annoyed when a voice cut Tigerlilly off.

Esmerelda was already angered, but she was even more so when she heard what the sparkly vampire was actually saying. There were little things Esmerelda prided herself on, but her biggest pride was that she was a vampire Elder and that she was the best for it. She, Sedrik, and Raimend were busy with what to do about the entire Kingdom, things to make better, other Kingdoms that were a threat; they didn't have time to track down one measly werewolf in the Kingdom.

Raimend knew that Esmerelda was severely in a "dangerous" mode when her hand at the side of her body wrapped into a fist and she said in the most vicious and terrifying voice, "Stupid?"

Before Sedrik or Raimend could stop her, Esmerelda lashed out an amazingly powerful whip of shadow that knocked the offending vampire into the nearest building and the building fell down with it as he hit.

Sedrik muttered, "Oh no..." as Esmerelda ran to the very idiotic Vampire and grabbed him with a whip of magic and used it to slam him into the ground as if she would with a rope, "STUPID ARE WE?! LOST OUR TOUCH HAVE WE?! You don't have a war almost going on with your whole Kingdom?!?" She threw him again into a different direction and continued saying, "We obviously have all the time in the world to look for one stupid werewolf, is that what you are saying?" At this moment, it was shown that the Elders had NOT lost their touch. “I’m sure you know JUST what to do that is best for the Kingdom!!!” Esmerelda knocked some sense into the idiot, who probably knew never to question the Elders again. Sedrik grumbled and ran to the very angry Esmerelda and grabbed her arms.

The shadows around the vampire seemed to be squeezing him and he gasped out in pain. Raimend's eyes were very angry and he walked over to the vampire and said, "Perhaps you are right..." Raimend then looked to the crowd and asked, "Do any of you think we are doing a horrible job? We seem to not have lost our touch in strength; we still have our minds working for us… I mean who among you think we have all the time in the world to track down a single werewolf in our entire Kingdom?"

Raimend smiled, for he knew everyone knew that the three Elders were definitely the best to rule the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Before Lawrence was able to even think about blinking Esmeralda wiped out her magic. Shocked and in awe he watched the powerful elder prove a point to the sparkly vampire and to the whole town. He then now knows not to EVER mess with Esmeralda to make her that mad.

The towns people gasped and when she asked them if they were doing a horrible job no one rose her their hand. Tigerlilly had never saw the elders power and to see it live was horrifying but fascinating at the same time. He crossed his arms and leaned on his left leg and thought that the towns people were too stupid to know anything. But then again he was just aggravated with all of them because they all think hes gay.

After a while the crowd lessened and became normal. Tigerlilly still stood there but then stood up straight and was about to leave until a guy came up to him. He looked like he was in his late 20's and smiled at Tigerlilly.

"Hey your pretty cute! My name is Chris want to walk around town with me?" he asked Tigerlilly.

Not again Tigerlilly thought to himself and sighed, "I'm a guy!" he gave out a small anger tone.

The guy looked shocked at Tigerlilly with wide eyes and stuttered, "Oh uh... I'm.... sorry....." and he left.

Tigerlilly walked up to the elders sulking about what just happened. "I have the worse life ever."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 pm

When no one raised their hands Raimend smiled and said, "We will soon have revenge ... Never fear."

As people began departing, Raimend offered his arm to Esmerelda and she took it and left the severly beaten sparkly vampire alone. Raimend held onto his wife as they walked to Tigerlilly for fear that she would run back and start pummeling the idiotic vampire again.

Sedrik sighed and turned to Tigerlilly and stated, "It was the vampires own fault to incur the wrath of our Esmerelda.... Don't you think so?"

Raimend chuckled and held onto Esmerelda's arm as the stood arm in arm like a happy couple (which they were). Esmerelda sighed and said still in a regal tone, "Sorry about that... So Tigerlilly, what do you know?"

Esmerelda smiled sweetly for she indeed loved the boy but also because no one in the Kingdom would ever question the Elders power again.

Raimend looked to make sure that Lawrence was ok and there then waited to hear what Tigerlilly had to say.

As Tigerlilly told Raimend and Esmerelda, Sedrik walked over to Lawrence (who looked shocked at Esmerelda's power) and whispered, "Good thing she didn't use her FULL power.... That would have been VERY messy!" Sedrik winked then went back to hear what Tigerlilly was saying.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Tigerlilly followed them back to Lawrence and he gave a tilt in his head wondering who the boy was that they were walking up to. When they asked Tigerlilly what does he know he replied.

"Well, I have a feeling it was that vampire Mrs. Esmeralda nearly destroyed, but then again my thoughts aren't always correct since I'm only a hum- vampire I should say," he said.

Once they were face to face with Lawrence, Tigerlilly had to look up to him since he was a lot taller then Tigerlilly. "So um...new guy?" Tigerlilly asked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 pm

As Tigerlilly explained that he thought the vampire that Esmerelda decided to teach a lesson to might be behind it, the beautiful Elder narrowed her eyes and said, “Oh really?! I’ll take care of that!!”

She started to turn around and go after the vampire again but Raimend caught her around her waist and pulled her in front of her and held her close. Raimend was grinning when he told his love, “Oh no you don’t, you have helped enough already, I’ll take care of this part!”

Sedrik was grinning as Esmerelda grumbled but stayed in Raimend’s embrace and sighed but then the regular spark was back in her eyes and replied to Tigerlilly, “Yep, Tigerlilly, this is Lawrence, he is our new hostage… I MEAN FRIEND!!”

Esmerelda's eyes sparkled with her mischevious glint and gave a big grin, which showed she was joking, and she hoped she was funny.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Tiggerlilly giggled at Esmeralda thinking she was funny. Until introductions came and she was trying to be even more funny.

"Mrs. Esmeralda I don't think he's much of a hostage," Tigerlilly smiled. He turned towards Lawrence, "Hi."

Lawrence took a good look at Tigerlilly and could have sworn he was a girl. He didn't know what to think about what gender Tigerlilly was. "Hi," he said in an awkward tone.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Raimend smiled and said, “Oh you know my girl, she’s always joking… well most of the time she’s joking…” At his teasing, Esmerelda grinned but then told Tigerlilly, “Tigerlilly, I think I remember something about telling you to just call me Esmerelda… or Esmer, Mrs. Sounds too… formal!”

Sedrik said in a cough to cover it up, “Yep, like she’s formal.” Esmerelda seemed to hear that and glared over at Sedrik and asked in a tone that was just like herself, “Hey! Are you calling me un-ladylike?!” Sedrik grinned and said, “Noooooo….. Yeessss….”

Esmerelda made a lunge at Sedrik but Raimend held her and said, still in a manner of an Elder, “I might remind you two that we are in the Kingdom, not in the castle, you can chase each other on your own time, now we have more pressing matters to attend to.”

Esmerelda signed and decided he was right, “Spoil sport” she told him in a grumble but still smiling. Raimend laughed and replied, “Yes, a spoil sport for ruling a Kingdom… how about all of you go back to the castle, I’ll deal with this werewolf problem…”

Sedrik raised an eyebrow and asked, “You sure you don’t need backup?” Raimend nodded and kissed Esmerelda on the cheek and walked towards where the fallen vampire was. ((Pretend he was so badly beaten that he is like a little way’s away where Esmerelda threw him and he stayed there XD… so Raimend can get answers from him lol))

When Raimend walked away, Esmerelda smiled and asked the rest of her company, “So you three want to head back to the castle?”
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Tigerlilly was reminded several times to not call Esmeralda Mrs. but it was such a habit for him, and he just wanted to be polite, "Sorry Mrs. Esmeralda uh I mean Esmeralda," he corrected himself.

When Esmeralda asked them if they wanted to go back to the castle Lawrence nodded, but Tigerlilly stayed behind, "It's ok I want to find out who is hiding the werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Sedrik nodded and smiled, "Yes, of course, and keep your ear open for anything you think we should know."

Sedrik and Lawrence started back to the Castle but Esmerelda stayed for a second and said, "I guess I'll go back to the castle... but only if you promise me that you will come by and visit us soon Tigerlilly!"

The smile that Esmerelda had was one she had perfected over the years and it was one that NO ONE could say no to, and at the moment she was giving it to Tigerlilly.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Tigerlilly smiled at Esmeralda and nodded, "Ok, I'll come by for a while."

He was walking around the streets of the vampire kingdom just thinking how much he missed his mom. He looked up and saw a young lady with black hair and he saw the back of his mother. His eyes widened and ran towards her.

Mom! It's you! Your there! He smiled. The crowd was around him and he lost her. He pushed his way through and yelled, "MOM!" but then he bumped into a woman he never saw before.

"Oh...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean... here let me help," He bent down and grabbed her stuff from the ground. "I'm so terribly sorry I didn't mean too..." He said disappointed wanting her to by his mother.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:32 pm

The Vampire Kingdom was incredibly busy the day Evangeline decided to get supplies for her house, the market was very busy. Evangeline had quite a few things in her hands when out of no where, she was practically knocked down by a petite boy, that looked like a girl… but still a boy.

At first glance, Tigerlilly looked like a girl, but Evangeline gave him a second glance and saw he was indeed a guy, about 17. She smiled at him and reassured him, “Don’t worry about it, in a place this crowded people are bound to bump into one another.”

Evangeline’s voice was like that of an angel, for she was an amazing singer as well. Her voice held a power that was unexplainable but still was there. She smiled and said, “Here, I can get those, it’s ok.” Evangeline tried to reclaim the fallen objects.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:44 pm

When Tigerlilly heard her voice, he was shocked on how smooth and beautiful it was. He was amazed, when she was going to reclaim her items again he shook his head, "No I got it, no worries," He stood up and held on the items she dropped, "Here let me carry them to your house," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 pm

When all the items were off of the floor, Evangeline smiled and said, "Well thank you young man... that is very kind of you, my house is this way if you really don't mind..."

Evangeline decided Tigerlilly to be around 17, so therefore it qualified him as a "young man" even if she wasn't that old herself. As they walked together, Evangeline introduced herself, "Thank you for your help, really... I'm Evangeline."
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Tigerlilly gave a girlish smile, but when Evangeline addressed him as 'young man' he was indeed shocked.

"You just...called me young man..." No one but the 4 (well now 3) knew he was a boy.

He followed her to her house and was still in shock.

(lets go to her house now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom   Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance to the Vampire Kingdom
Page 1 of 1