Mystics Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a world of magic were you can create a character and have fun in forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Turtle Mission
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm by

» Mark Barry (Approved)
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm by

» Just a Walk in the Woods
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm by

» How to play
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm by

» Any plot idea's you would like to add :)
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm by

» Plot (so far)
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm by

» Jacob's room
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm by

» The small marketplace
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 pm by

» Dark Mountains (Vampires Territory)
Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm by

Top posters
Rozen
Evangeline's House Entrance I_vote_lcapEvangeline's House Entrance I_voting_barEvangeline's House Entrance I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Evangeline's House Entrance I_vote_lcapEvangeline's House Entrance I_voting_barEvangeline's House Entrance I_vote_rcap 
Mark Barry
Reza~
Logangray15
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Evangeline's House Entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juria

Juria

Evangeline's House Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:27 am

Evangeline's House Entrance Evange21

Evangeline greets her guests here and they walk in to see it. It is the room viewed and it is quite beautiful.

There are times, however, when Evangeline is out in the back garden singing. If she is there, she will invite you in through the back door and door instead of the front.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

((Continuing from when Evangeline meets Tigerlilly))

Evangeline led Tigerlilly to a very beautiful house, and smiled when he was surprised she had known he was a guy. Upon entering her house, Evangeline replied, "Of course I said young man, you are , after all, a young man... unless it depends... do you want me to call you old man?"

A beautiful laugh filled the room as the two walked in. Evangeline didn't know how long ago Tigerlilly had been changed, but she thought her joke of "old man" was funny enough. "Thank you so much for helping me home... you can put things down wherever you like... and you are free to stay as long as you like, I live alone and never have company."

Things were a bit lonely for Evangeline, she had no friends in the Vampire Kingdom, and she would just spend all day in her garden and sing instead of looking for friends. She would be happy if Tigerlilly stayed for a while to talk with her, but she knew if he wanted to leave she would just spend her time singing again, and she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Tigerlilly smiled and put her items on the counter, "Well, usually people mistake me as a young girl and such," Tigerlilly shrugged nervously and gave a small smile.

He then looked around her house and seeing how beautiful it is. "You have a lovely home," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalrpg.turtle-forum.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:01 pm

It was true, Tigerlilly looked like a girl, but Evangeline had seen through it and knew he was truly a guy. She smiled at him and said, "Well I'm glad I didn't mistake you... if you had been a girl and I called you young man, that would have not been pleasant."

Evangeline put her stuff down and turned to Tigerlilly, "Thank you, I do fancy it myself... but I tend to get lost around here when I am daydreaming, there are still places I haven't seen in this house."

The vampire who had made Evangeline a vampire, had brought her to the house then left her. Because of this, Evangeline just assumed the house was now hers but she had not quite explored it... it was quite a large house.

"But yes, thank you for helping me... Oh I don't believe I caught your name." She smiled at Tigerlilly
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Tigerlilly smiled and examined how beautiful the house was, he then looked back to Evangeline, "My name is Tigerlilly, what's yours?"

Once she said her name he grinned, "I like your name! Hey since you didn't finish seeing your house let's go explore it together!" Tigerlilly didn't have any friends besides the elders, and Juria but he's mad at her, so he didn't know how to act in front of her so he took his opportunity to explore the house with her.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:17 pm

When Evangeline said her name, and heard his, she grinned and said, " Tigerlilly... I like your name...Can I call you Tiggs for short?"

Evangeline wasn't sure if anyone else had ever given him a nickname, but she hoped he would like it if she could call him Tiggs. "Oh and thank you, my mother was looking at the moon when she thought of my name." Evangeline chuckled but a beautiful and large grin when Tigerlilly wanted to stay.

"You really wouldn't mind staying for a bit? I would love to explore the house with you... perhaps we could get lost together!" Evangeline had hoped that she would finally have someone to talk to while being in her house, and was glad that Tigerlilly didn't mind staying with her.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Tigerlilly smiled at the nickname she gave him, "Tiggs, I like it!" He grabbed her hand and ran around the house. "It's ok! If we get lost I'll protect you!" Intently he felt like being young again. To him it felt like he was back at home with his mother and playing around like he used to when he was a child.

The went up to the upstairs and he looked around, "Wow it's so huge!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:55 pm

"Yay, Tiggs it is... ok let's go!" Evangeline held Tigerlilly's hand as he pulled her around the house and she smiled to herself. She had not had fun for a very long time, at least since she had begun singing.

When Tigerlilly said he would protect her, she couldn't help but love to play the game they were creating, "I'm glad I have you to protect me, who knows what can be lurking about!" Evangeline said with a laugh, adding to their game.

"It is quite huge! We should be careful don't you think Tiggs?" Evangeline smiled and laughed as they went in one very large room which seemed to be a parlor room.

((Ooo what if they played make believe? And Tigerlilly used to play it with his mother when he was little, like a swarm of angry demon birds would attack them and Tigerlilly would have to fight them off and what not? XD and Tigerlilly gets to play that with Evangeline and its JUST like if she was his mom yeah? and he almost forgets its not his mom lol... whatcha think??))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Tigerlilly grabbed a face sword and started swinging it, "Watch out! The evil alligators are attacking! We much get into higher ground!" He said swinging the fake sword. "Don't worry I'll save you from the evil Dr. Alligator!" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Evangeline grinned from ear to ear but then played along, "Oh no, Dr. Alligator, that means he won't be alone, Doc Croc, his partner will be along!" ((yes I know, how cheesy can I get XD))

As their game continued, Evangeline grabbed Tigerlilly's hand as they ran out of the parlor room and to another room that was "higher ground", trying to escape from the evil alligators.

It was a good thing that the house was deserted except for the two of them... otherwise they would be looked at as if they were crazy or freaks, not that Evangeline cared, she was having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Tigerlilly laughed and jumped onto a box and helped Evangeline onto it.

"AWAY EVIL FIENDS!" Tigerlilly in a warning but laughing tone of voice. He swung his fake sword and pretending to get Doc Croc (xD).

'haha! You're sidekick is down, what are you going to do Dr. Alligator!?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Evangeline crawled into a box with Tigerlilly and laughed as Tigerlilly pretended to get the "Sidekick". She put her hand in front of her mouth and said in a different, very low voice, "I don't need him, I am more than a match for you! You will not emerge victorious!"

The game that the two were getting into was quite childish, but Evangeline was having a very good time.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:03 pm

(Very childish indeed.... I wish i had a play time like that -_-)

"You will be the one who will not achieve victory Dr. Alligator!" He said and stabbed the Alligator in the head. "Told you! mwhahaha!" He smiled.

"Were saved! Ok where next!?" Tigerlilly smiled to Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Evangeline chuckled and said behind her hand, "NOOOOOO" when the alligator was stabbed but then she smiled and said "My hero!! I believe there is some sort of flying monster terrorizing the people of the west side of the house!"

There were plenty of places to explore and Evangeline decided once they were done with the house... however long that took, they would go out into her garden and she would show Tigerlilly the flowers she had been attending to.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

"We must save the village!" Tigerlilly grabbed a hold of her hand and ran to the est side of her house were a 'flying monster' was attacking 'the people' and so Tigerlilly gasped.

"Oh no! I forgot my sword in the lake!" He said.

((hey should Tigerlilly discover a power he never knew he had like Evangeline brought it out, like idk what it should be but then he tries it on his dad but since he's not experienced it yet it's not effective on his dad. idk i just have this little plot story thing in my head when Tigerlilly sees his dad. Some star wars stuff may land up in there xD lol how Anikan sees his mom for the 1st time in a long time and destroys everything....but it will not be anything like that xD!)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am

Evangeline gasped when Tigerlilly told her the news and she said, "Well looks like we will have to retreat this time and regain our strengths! Or you can use your secret power!"

Though Evangeline didn't know where it might turn from there, she laughed and enjoyed playing along. She then thought it would be a good idea that when they went by her small fish pond, Tigerlilly could "reclaim" his sword.

((Sure!... lol STAR WARS!! is awesome ^_^ but yeah sounds awesome =D ))
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:50 pm

"SUPER SECRET POWER ACTIVATE!" He smiled and did a weird certain move and a dark energy blasted threw his hands and broke a vase. Tigerlilly stood there shocked, "woah, I never knew i could do that! Oh my god I'm so sorry i broke your vase! I didn't know I could do that!" He apologized and was shocked.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Evangeline smiled and waved her hand, "I never really liked that vase anyway, it was evil... Wow Tiggs, looks like you found yourself a new power!"

The vase lay in pieces on the floor but Evangeline couldn't care less, she was happy that Tigerlilly just discovered something new about himself.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:44 pm

"I wonder if I can do it again, but I don't want to break any more of your things, heh heh," Tigerlilly smiled nervously guilty at her. He really hoped she wasn't mad.

"I can buy you as new vase! I promise!" He said trying to make it up.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 am

Evangeline laughed and said, "No really, I didn't like that vase...any flowers I put into it.. died..." The beautiful woman frowned but even while frowning, her eyes shone like two stars.

"Why don't we go out to the garden? Not much you can break out there... and you need to get your sword!" Evangeline laughed and winked to Tigerlilly
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Admin
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Tigerlilly smiled and grabbed his sword from the other room, "Cool, my sword," he laughed. They then walked down to the garden.

((you want to post 1st or should i?)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:44 am

(u can)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's House Entrance   Evangeline's House Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evangeline's House Entrance
Page 1 of 1